Young Moz or Old?

I prefer him older..I do tend to have a preference for men in their late 40's.

But he's gorgeous any way he comes :)

Whoah...
timeout.gif

WTF? Promotes what? Promotes tolerance for everyone? That's what I thought you said.

Yeah... That got to me too.

Physically, it's a toss-up between the way he is now and the way he was during The Smiths. For some reason, I just wasn't really attracted to Morrissey from Viva Hate onwards until Quarry. :blushing: Musically, I love him young OR old.
Otherwise, it's hard to say. Because I wasnt born until after The Smiths and Viva Hate, and didn't discover Morrissey until my early teens, so I've never 'experienced' Morrissey through any other eras than Quarry onwards. If that makes sense? I can only really compare 'Old Moz' to videos and interviews and the like, so therefore I probably relate more to 'Old' Morrissey. :thumb:

That's a tough question but I would say that I find him more attractive now than when he was younger, I don't mean physically because he's always been incredibly handsome & still is, that hasn't changed. I think he is even more charismatic now and also more self assured but without losing his vulnerability which I find very sexy.

That's a tough question but I would say that I find him more attractive now than when he was younger, I don't mean physically because he's always been incredibly handsome & still is, that hasn't changed. I think he is even more charismatic now and also more self assured but without losing his vulnerability which I find very sexy.

Yep, that about sums it up. :)

I think it all depends on my mood at the time. Moz is just an all around handsome man and there is something different that appeals at every age. Right now, the fact that he has quite the Burly Irishman look going is very sexy.

I think it all depends on my mood at the time. Moz is just an all around handsome man and there is something different that appeals at every age. Right now, the fact that he has quite the Burly Irishman look going is very sexy.

I <3 your avatar :) he looks gorgeous

I like 'em young, sweet and insecure. The Margi Clarke interview (she was the young Scottish girl, right?) was to die for. If only he liked women... :blushing:

No, promotes homosexuality [...]

Morrissey promotes the appreciation of male beauty
(and does so since the beginning of the smiths) (amongst other things).

This has nothing to do with homosexuality.
and even if, so what? What would be the problem?

Centuries of Patriarchy 'promoted' heterosexuality and still do.

Heterosexual women and Aestheticists in general have been known to enjoy Morrisseys artwork. (Heterosexual men aren't terribly turned off either )

What you get with him is [...] men wiggling around their penises and having sex in short films.

???
Where in his work?

Tolerance? I have read a lot of hatred messages against people of the opposite sex around these forums.

So women write 'hatred messages' against men in postings on this forum and ust because of their gender? and vice versa? 'a lot'? and what connection would there be with 'sexual orientation' as you claim?

Quite striking how there is the difference made between giver and taker amongst homosexuals.
Doesn't make any sense for lesbians.

And apparently those need to get a bit more tolerant in that respect and open minded.

Please practise what you preach.

Last edited:
The overall handsomeness of Morrissey, no matter what age (I do like the 'nosebleeds' era pic too) is just stunning. Esp. since his face and speaking voice did change. I wish it were true for us to say ' I can have both.'

Only phase i am not too terribly keen on is the quiffless era, the 'Elvis poster, short hair and kajal makeup'- shot and of the 'bruises'-shot.

Last edited:
I like 'em young, sweet and insecure. The Margi Clarke interview (she was the young Scottish girl, right?) was to die for. If only he liked women... :blushing:

I agree about that interview, he was relaxed and so sweet. Margi Clarke is from Liverpool not Scotland and he probably likes both men and women as said by Johnny Marr not that it's any of our business but he would know.

In person, older Moz. Still evasive, but much more enjoyable. In music, younger Moz.

Not that I don't like the more recent music, but the older stuff is much more, hmmm.. fragile? Delicate?

morrissey-single-cover.jpg
MorrisseyWriting.jpg

How can you choose?

When presented with evidence like that I really can't choose.

Considering all of the types of men I find attractive, it still amazes me how mere photos of this man can make me feel all warm and swoony. :blushing:

Back
Top Bottom