young moz wearing a shirt with heart on it...

xfranklyx

no hope no harm
does anyone know what year this was from and his age? thanks

Last edited:
stevenheart.jpg

i cant quite make out his age..14? 15 ?

It is captioned "Steven, aged 13, displays his over-sized heart" in The Severed Alliance book by Rogan.

It looks like it's in front of the family's first home in Manchester - the one that he spoke of on the One Show that was torn down and replaced by an uglier structure. But that is only a guess....

It is captioned "Steven, aged 13, displays his over-sized heart" in The Severed Alliance book by Rogan.

It looks like it's in front of the family's first home in Manchester - the one that he spoke of on the One Show that was torn down and replaced by an uglier structure. But that is only a guess....

hmm, i think that might be the second structure - it looks suspiciously like what is standing there now. and, from what I recall, he was a bit younger when it was torn down, maybe 9 or 10, or so...

and, for what it's worth, I was going to guess 11/12 yrs old. :p

thanks sweetness! i knew i saw that pic in one of my books but i didnt know which one.

im thinking of using this image on one of the flyers for my party im throwing.

"guess who's having a birthday" or "guess who's turning 50!" or something like that haha

Last edited:

hmm, i think that might be the second structure - it looks suspiciously like what is standing there now. and, from what I recall, he was a bit younger when it was torn down, maybe 9 or 10, or so...

and, for what it's worth, I was going to guess 11/12 yrs old. :p

If he was aged 13, then this was his third family house. The one featured on the One Show was Harper Street, Hulme. Then there was a short stay in Queens Street, Moss Side and when that area was demolished, the family moved to Kings Road, Stretford.

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom