Votes: 9 22.0%
  • I was moderately popular

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • I was deeply loathed

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • I have had my school days erased through hypnotherapy

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
I guess that's what I got for being the artsy one in a hillbilly town.

Same here. Dating girls didn't help much either. One time I was in the cafeteria, eating my lunch and some girl just walked up to me and slapped me across the face for absolutely no reason. She just didn't like me. I don't understand why people think it's okay to do that to others.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's worth noting that almost everyone who made fun of me in high school has really shitty lives now and most of them never left the small town I lived in when I attended high school. So f*** them, I win.

peaks and troughs...I was considered a bad influence and was forced to move classes alot so every year my friendship groups changed. but my best friends when I was 13 are still my best friends 10 years on and I really wouldn't change that at all.

I know him.

No I was a non entity, I slipped beautifully under the radar, and was good at art, but I did give my maths teacher hassle in year 9, and now he's being locked up for being a paedo, I have nothing to do with his paedo past.

So, swings and round-a-bouts.

Last edited:
A few years ago I went to my 20th HS reunion. Some people didn't remember me, but A LOT of people came up and talked to me who, I swear, never spoke to me once in high school. I told my dad later, and he said he thought I was very popular. I told him he was full of it. :lbf: Though, it's true, since my dad taught at our school, everyone knew who I was, but that's not how I would define 'popular.'
I wasn't popular at all, did have a small circle of friends so that was enough.

I went to my 5th and 10th reunions and will not attend any more. You'd think after 10yrs the people who didn't talk me would, nope was still ignored. I have a few people from HS as friends on FB, but I have nothing in common with them.

We-el, I'm technically still at 'school' since my 6th-form college is on the same site as my high school, but for unknown purposes (I felt like it) I will define school as stretching from Reception until Year 11.

I was deeply loathed. Probably. Mostly between the ages of 8 and 14- I've become a bit more tolerable and popular now (but not by much. :p). Still can't wait to get away and go to uni though...

Last edited:
We-el, I'm technically still at 'school' since my 6th-form college is on the same site as my high school, but for unknown purposes (I felt like it) I will define school as stretching from Reception until Year 11.

I was deeply loathed. Probably. Mostly between the ages of 8 and 14- I've become a bit more tolerable and popular now (but not by much. :p). Still can't wait to get away and go to uni though...

I can't believe you were loathed.. you seem such a nice and genuine person, then again I could be wrong :cool:

I was well liked in my year at school. Then I skipped 4th year which is optional where I am and ended up in an older year where everyone had their own groups and people just ignored me. I think i've managed to erase those years from my memory. I've made friends for life in college and work though

I can't believe you were loathed.. you seem such a nice and genuine person, then again I could be wrong :cool:

Thanks :). I am fairly pleasant most of the time, but I don't suffer fools gladly and never have done. Unfortunately I was a very precocious and quite mouthy child and that problem of not being able to keep my mouth shut or my anger under control probably made me seem like a weirdo when I went to high school. I'm much more balanced now (thank God) but I think I still alienate people a bit sometimes because of that terrible combination of being quite argumentative but also very shy. Ah well- no such thing in life as normal, as we all know. :D

Er...I'm not making myself look very good, am I? I do have friends, I swear! :p

Last edited:
I had a few close friends in grade school and everyone else was just mean really haha. In high school I had friends but I definitely wasn't popular and none of my friends really liked anything I liked, not surprising since I went to a pretty small high school, but they were still good people. I'm in college now and I don't really hang out with anyone there and I lost contact with a lot of people.

of my gang one graduated from oklahoma university law school, one from southern methodist law school, a northwestern graduate, a cornell graduate, an oklahoma medical school graduate, a kansas university graduate, and a columbia university graduate. i am a janitor and an alcoholic. go figure. true f***ing story.

Back
Top Bottom