Strange/unexpected Moz references?

This is a very, very lame 'reference', in fact it doesn't even qualify as a reference, but...

I overheard Coronation Street tonight when someone said something like ''you're keen, Roy.''

Made me think of Roys Keen :D

"(Neal) Jimenez wrote 'Stained Glass', a dark, funny script that reads like a correlative to a Morrissey song"

Living here, ANYTHING that names Moz is unexpected. Though this comes from Movieline.

Interesting Picture

Saw this on the wall of a weatherspoons pub in Bristol and it reminded me so much of Moz in his younger days.
What you all think??

Moz.jpg

I was listening to the Detroit Tigers - Seattle Mariners baseball game on the radio yesterday, and they played the first 20 seconds or so of "How Soon is Now?" between the sixth and seventh innings. It totally made my day. :) That song is perfect sporting event bumper music.

Useless Information

Last night on TMZ (a daily paparazzi TV show) they had a clip with Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz and his buddy was wearing a Morrissey shirt, which was able to be seen quite clearly in two shots.

Fascinating, I know.

(And yes, I watch TMZ - back off!) :cool:

In the free magazine that comes with a Sunday newspaper Fearne Cotton, a British TV presenter, said that she had given her boyfriend a ring with a Morrissey lyric engraved on it. Didn't mention what it actually was though.

Just saw the Indiana Jones movie last night and the Shia Labouef character says to Harrison Ford, "well it looks like you're going NOWHERE FAST."
Made the whole movie worthwhile for me, yes I am pathetic!

hahaha, I noticed that too
My friend and I just looked at eachother and burst out laughing but noone else seemed to get it :p

Having my morning coffee, trying to myself ready for work and I have the news on in the background (CNN Headline News with Robin Mead - she is hot, by the way) and I suddenly hear a very familiar tune.....

"First of the Gang to Die" was used as bumper music. No lyrics were aired but still nice to hear the familiar chords! :guitar:

In the free magazine that comes with a Sunday newspaper Fearne Cotton, a British TV presenter, said that she had given her boyfriend a ring with a Morrissey lyric engraved on it. Didn't mention what it actually was though.

"Whether you stay or you stray, an in-built guilt catches up with you"?

drank too much

there's nowhere to go - but Down

I've changed my mind again

Yes, I am blind

in my sorry way I love you

It could go on forever
In which case I'm doomed
:rolleyes:;)
and this is only within the confines of Bona Drag!

MAMA's BOY. has no one seen this movie yet?

jon heder holds a BOOMBOX over his head while AMERICA IS NOT THE WORLD plays.

i kid you not.

I was passing by the downtown Borders today and stopped in just to see if they sold Hot Press (no) and noticed a clerk behind the counter wearing that black old engilsh Morrissey shirt. I left w/o buying or saying anything. I just gave him a nod ;) :cool:

I was going to get some orange juice at work,at the juice machine which ha dthe radio set just beside it.As soon as I approached it,Morrissey`s stance on Zoos was refered to.Then a caretaker or someone working at the Dublin Zoo maintained that the animal`s welfare was the first and foremost of their interests...then I left to continue with my lunch.

This is a hair salon near my friend's house. I gasped so loudly the first time I spotted it that I almost made my friend crash his car. :)
july4th2008058.jpg

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom