Penaddict.com Uses Moz to Review New Sharpie Pen!

SparkleBoy

worships Johnny Thunders
This blogger definitely knows their music:

http://www.penaddict.com/2009/09/review-sharpie-pen-orange.html

3754268227_35589063d1_b.jpg

:thumb::cool:

unexpected references like this make me happy.

Thanks for posting the link to my blog SparkleBoy! I have been a Morrissey-Solo lurker for as long as I can remember, so it was pretty cool to see the hits in my referral logs from here.

And just so you know I'm not a passerby, here are some photos of my Smiths/Morrissey collection on Flickr.

Welcome dowdyism! What an excellent blog, I've just started to read it.
(Impressive Moz collection, too!)

What's your favorite "everyday" pen at the moment?

And, just because.... :thumb:

854159216_l.jpg

penis.jpg

Ghostie - I challenge you to a write off!
*whips out the parchment, quill and gold leaf*

I keep a running top 5 pen list on the sidebar of my site, which has the Uni-Ball Signo DX 0.38mm as my favorite right now. I have become fond of the Zebra Sharbo X recently though, but it is much more expensive than most pens I use.

Wow, this is great, such beautiful penmanship too. I've always loved pens and never knew there was a blog about them - very cool:) My favourite to write with is a Lamy fountain pen (fine tip).

And another one...

3962644768_3e4ea32018_b.jpg

Any pen recommendations for lefties? Nothing fancy, just something that doesn't leave wet ink all over my hand nor smudged ink all over my paper.

Any pen recommendations for lefties? Nothing fancy, just something that doesn't leave wet ink all over my hand nor smudged ink all over my paper.

I use a Uni-Ball something-or-other, which seems to dry relatively quickly on the page. Left-handedness is a blessing and a curse. :highfive:

Cool. It was a Sharpie Moz used to scratch his name on my arm. And then he stole it :D

He kept your pen! That's too funny.

I keep a running top 5 pen list on the sidebar of my site, which has the Uni-Ball Signo DX 0.38mm as my favorite right now. I have become fond of the Zebra Sharbo X recently though, but it is much more expensive than most pens I use.

Oh, very good taste! The Uni-Balls you mention above are my favorite too. I use a dark brown color which is only available in Japan, so I order them six at a time from JetPens. They have a lovely rubbery grip which is just right and keeps my hand from cramping up, without being too squishy.

I used to be a huge fan of earlier Uni-Ball versions, but they kept changing the exterior design, and that ruined it for me. The aesthetic appeal has to be just right. I wish I could remove the barcode from the side of my Uni-Balls. Any tips?

Oh, and welcome to Solo. :D

Back
Top Bottom