origination of picture

The more I look at the portrait, the more I think it's her. Maybe I just want it to be her.

Plus, I don't know, but she kind of looks like an art teacher.

I have this terrible habit of constructing narratives from the flimsiest of material.

My money is it's her for sure in that portrait! It looks exactly like her.

i always wondered this as well. either way, i want one of these shirts!
im gonna look into this.

i wonder if the pic they used for the shirt was her head shot picture?

Last edited:
The more I look at the portrait, the more I think it's her. Maybe I just want it to be her.

Plus, I don't know, but she kind of looks like an art teacher.

I have this terrible habit of constructing narratives from the flimsiest of material.

Don't we all? :D

You guys are all daft, it IS her. It was Moz' way of letting us fans know that HE is OUR fan aswell. In the vid. the concept is that when she gets home, shes looking out her telescope and looking at Moz, who in turn is wearing a shirt of HER (Lucette).
Any who, onward forward, Lucette was on FACEBOOK, just searched her name and now shes not then again, I did search on my iphone which sometiems limits search results.

Now as for the guy from The Last Of the Famous Int. Playboys, Jason Rush, UK IMDB has him living in LA and working in the industry. he did a few ep's of EastEnders

Last edited:
The concept makes sense (and is very nice) and based on the anecdote further up the thread it's obviously her but watching the video again just now I still think it just looks like a very similar looking woman. Bad choice of photo?

I think Moz chose her because of her facial features -- she could be his little sis.

Speaking of J. Rush I was always surprised how much he aged between The Last Of... and Boy Racer only about six years later. Didn't recognize him at first.

You guys are all daft, it IS her. It was Moz' way of letting us fans know that HE is OUR fan aswell. In the vid. the concept is that when she gets home, shes looking out her telescope and looking at Moz, who in turn is wearing a shirt of HER (Lucette).
Any who, onward forward, Lucette was on FACEBOOK, just searched her name and now shes not then again, I did search on my iphone which sometiems limits search results.

Now as for the guy from The Last Of the Famous Int. Playboys, Jason Rush, UK IMDB has him living in LA and working in the industry. he did a few ep's of EastEnders

I believe the photo used on the t-shirt was simplified for screening purposes, so by doing that, it may have removed a little too much detail, thereby giving her that Covergirl complexion. :p Particularly around the eyes.

I have no doubt that the actress and the girl depicted on the shirt are one and the same.

Speaking of J. Rush I was always surprised how much he aged between The Last Of... and Boy Racer only about six years later. Didn't recognize him at first.

Holy Cow KL, I never noticed it was him in BoyRacer, which one is he? Certainly not the driver?...Im off to YouTube.

she was also in the video for "stop me if you think you've heard this one before"

Hang on a minute, Ive just been to his IMDB and theres no credit to the Boy Racer vid. However it does include credit to LOTFIP vid. Im on youtube trying to find the scene in Footballers wives where he comes out....I feel like im somewhat hijjaking these thread to a Jason Rush thread.:o

UPDATE; I guess it is Mr. Boy Racer Jason Rush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09WQi48QZxY
right at 9:10min in.

....all that comes to mind is....one day you really will be old.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom