Looking for that picture of Morrissey, Johnny and Angie on the tour bus

Parrothead

Anyone have that picture where Morrissey is sitting behind Angie and Johnny on the tour bus and looking miserable? I would appreciate it, thanks.

Re: Looking for that picture of Morrissey, Johnny and Angie on the tour bus.

:eek:

Oh he doesn't look that miserable.
I'm not sure why it's purple but here you go...

I've never thought Morrissey looked miserable here at all. I've always thought he looks as if he's about to steal Angie's hat! :D

He doesn't look that miserable.

Dave, that's just weird.

Dave, that's just weird.

Crystal G, I'm looking at the different aspects of the personality/mental state as reflected in areas of his face and trying to extract the essence of the emotion. I see sadness, confusion, an attempt to deal with this new development by trying to put on a happy face (c) which doesn't work ultimately.

Crystal G, I'm looking at the different aspects of the personality/mental state as reflected in areas of his face and trying to extract the essence of the emotion. I see sadness, confusion, an attempt to deal with this new development by trying to put on a happy face (c) which doesn't work ultimately.

No, but you're doing it wrong. You're looking at evidence. You have to just know the essence of his emotion, you can't use anything factual.

this picture, to me, is like that time that britney spears almost dropped her baby.

when you see the picture still of it - :eek: its horrible.

when you watch the video of it - it looks like a normal mom move.

morrissey could have been looking at mike joyce at the time. :)

Back
Top Bottom