NYC, the time is near...

underdog99

For Moz to grace us with his presence (I noticed a flyer for the shows today and got chills)

Can we get an official roll-call going? I will personally be at all five, say hi, I'm nice:cool:

:D I'll be there Friday October 26th...can't wait!!!!

I also cannot wait coming over from manchester for the -
[fri/sat/sun shows]; just a shame i bought the tickets -
some time ago seems i could have got a cheaper deal-
nearer the time ; oh well the king of manc is always worth it.

I'll be there for all 5 shows. And I am so thankful. I feel blessed.

I love Morrissey and grew up on a steady diet of the Smiths but with all the awesome (and cheap!) CMJ shows going on this week, he will surely be passed over by many. After the MSG fiasco, I think I'll support some young, hungry bands: Tacks, the Boy Disaster, AIDS Wolf. Eagle*Seagull. Voxtrot, Miracle Fortress.
Sorry Moz.

will be there at the friday, saturday, and sunday shows. Woo! My long over due first time seeing Moz live.

-I still don't know whether im missing classes for monday and tuesdays show.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! :)

i am there for 5 shows... still need to get a ticket for the last one but since I paid full price for 3 so far I figure to wait until they are at their cheapest... as I am but a lowly photographer.

For Moz to grace us with his presence (I noticed a flyer for the shows today and got chills)

Can we get an official roll-call going? I will personally be at all five, say hi, I'm nice:cool:

Buzzetta checking in....

I have a ticket for the Monday and Tuesday shows.

If they discount more tickets then perhaps I will go to another...

hey i'm arriving from austria on thu and leave on sun. so 2 shows for me.

i'm nervous as always and so happy since i've been to new york this year (you know the date :( )

don't forget the aftershow party at b.b. king's on sat!!!

I'll be there for all 5 shows as well.
I can hardly wait!
Sightseeing during the day - a Moz-show almost every night... what a vacation. :)

I fly out from London on Sunday and will be at all 5 gigs - can't wait!!!!! I need my fix immediately :)

JIM

As Beavis always says..........."I'm there dude".........on Friday.

I'll be there for the three weekend shows. Dratted Moz and band, if they were automatons there would be no need for a rest break and I could see five in a row. But we don't want to kill them.

Back
Top Bottom