NYC, the time is near...

So have we all got the info on the special package tickets work?

I just have one ticket, for the Friday show..so does that mean no matter what spot I am on line, there will be people to get let in before me that have the special package?
How did that work in CA?

So have we all got the info on the special package tickets work?

I just have one ticket, for the Friday show..so does that mean no matter what spot I am on line, there will be people to get let in before me that have the special package?
How did that work in CA?

you do realize that while i am at the Moz show dave gahan is signing autographs in nyc - downtown, but fear not... he is signing autographs at bestbuy on mozzers night off... better check his site - its on the 24th - wed. in soho i think

you do realize that while i am at the Moz show dave gahan is signing autographs in nyc - downtown, but fear not... he is signing autographs at bestbuy on mozzers night off... better check his site - its on the 24th - wed. in soho i think

Whooo, thanks for that! Good God, what a treat. 5 Moz shows PLUS a Dave Gahan signing. I'm definately going to be there on the 24th at Best Buy. :D
I thought I was having two days/nights off without having to wait in line somewhere, so that'll be just the one night then. :rolleyes:

hey i wanna meet as many solo'ers as possible. I say the more the merrier! i've already made plans to meet up with some of you. if you wanna meet up instead of just taking chances on recognizing eachother through myspace or pics on the forum, PM me. we can exchange pics/myspace/real names/phone numbers/etc, and we can meet up before or after shows for drinks and whatnot. just dont be psycho so i have to go and change my number afterwards or whatever, haha. :p

can't wait to see you all there! i'll be there all week! :D

hey i wanna meet as many solo'ers as possible. I say the more the merrier! i've already made plans to meet up with some of you. if you wanna meet up instead of just taking chances on recognizing eachother through myspace or pics on the forum, PM me. we can exchange pics/myspace/real names/phone numbers/etc, and we can meet up before or after shows for drinks and whatnot. just dont be psycho so i have to go and change my number afterwards or whatever, haha. :p

For Saturday, anyway, should we arrange to meet before the show (unlikely, since most people will want to be in line early), or afterwards? If everyone's going to the aftershow, then that's the logical meeting place.

can't wait to see you all there! i'll be there all week! :D

I feel the same way. I did get the pin that Preggers made for the occation but I do want to meet up with who ever for drinks etc. Monday night, after the show I think would be perfect. Let me know who is interested.
See everyone there! Only 5 days to go! ahhh! :eek:

For Saturday, anyway, should we arrange to meet before the show (unlikely, since most people will want to be in line early), or afterwards? If everyone's going to the aftershow, then that's the logical meeting place.

right, for saturday it'll be easy to find everyone after the show, but since i'll be there all week, im sure i'll wanna hang out with solo'ers other nights too.

Yeah, I think Tuesday is going to be a little lonely, since I'll be there solo that night.

How about wearing a green carnation? It worked for Oscar Wilde and his crowd. When asked what it meant, Oscar replied that it meant "nothing whatever, but that is just what nobody will guess." It came to be seen as a bit notorious, and I think it's a grand tradition.

I'll be wearing one - although I may have to default to white if green is unavailable.

at least one night during the week, a huge group of us should get together, go to some little dive with a great jukebox, and be super jukebox nazis and put tons of $$$ in the thing and play Smiths/Moz ALL NIGHT, and piss everyone else off.

I do this anyway when I go out, but it'd be nice to have other people to share the mean glares with. :p

at least one night during the week, a huge group of us should get together, go to some little dive with a great jukebox, and be super jukebox nazis and put tons of $$$ in the thing and play Smiths/Moz ALL NIGHT, and piss everyone else off.

I do this anyway when I go out, but it'd be nice to have other people to share the mean glares with. :p

Monday night? I wish I could stay the whole week but I really can't :(

have you got any plans for thu since there's no show?

what do you think of a little meet and greet on thu?

DAMMIT...I knew there was something in the works with Gahan and I was waiting for some dates. Of course it's gotta be the same week at Morrissey, of course....
I can't drive to NYC 2 days in one week. I would have a stoke. :mad:

I'll be going Mon, Tues, Fri, and Sun (got a DJ gig on sat, gotta miss the show-bummer)

y'all should all say hello. nugz, I wont be a retard and will come say hi if I see you this time. Skinner, you apparently recognized me in Philly, so do say hello if you spot me at the shows, or during the day as a "Good Looking Man About Town" (see what I did there? nyuk nyuk)

The rest of you should creep on me as well, I like making friends :)

myspace.com/ChrisX for all your picture reference (read: stalking) needs.

I will see you all in (not so) far off places!

Back
Top Bottom