Going to see Morrissey for the first time, help

nickster

I've only recently discovered Morrissey in the last few months. Have been listening to lots of his music ever since. Wow!

I'm very lucky to have a ticket for one of the upcoming Las Vegas shows.

I would like to make a playlist of the most likely songs he will perform so that I can really get those deep down into my psyche and under my skin. That will really help me enjoy the concert more. I am sure he has a set of songs that he often performs live but I have not idea what they would be.

an anyone help me with song suggestions for my pre-las-vegas playlist? Thanks so much!

A

Any Ominous

I've only recently discovered Morrissey in the last few months. Have been listening to lots of his music ever since. Wow!

I'm very lucky to have a ticket for one of the upcoming Las Vegas shows.

I would like to make a playlist of the most likely songs he will perform so that I can really get those deep down into my psyche and under my skin. That will really help me enjoy the concert more. I am sure he has a set of songs that he often performs live but I have not idea what they would be.

an anyone help me with song suggestions for my pre-las-vegas playlist? Thanks so much!

You can find his last setlists here: https://www.setlist.fm/search?query=Morrissey

gordyboy9

Let The Bullets Fly.
just listen to everything between now and the concert,every album is on youtube.you will love it,just take it all in and it will be a memory for life.

Top Bottom