Moz tattoo

Re: Moz tatoo

horny: one of mine too! Where did you get the nice stencil from?:

Found it here:

http://www.spraypaintstencils.com/a-zlistings/morrissey-image.gif

I was too scared to get a portrait; I've seen too many that don't look right at all...the stencil came out perfectly.

and on a lovely place too where you can always see it but might hide it

Found it here:

http://www.spraypaintstencils.com/a-zlistings/morrissey-image.gif

I was too scared to get a portrait; I've seen too many that don't look right at all...the stencil came out perfectly. I'm very happy with it and can hide it if need be!

Thanks Quifaa :o

Ok I think I got it, here goes...

MyMoztattooO2-1.jpg

Kind comments please:blushing:

were you at the wireless festival last year by any chance?

Yes I was at the wireless last year,which is the day the pic was taken, some photograph was trying to get a sneaky shot of my back so I obliged. I only found the pic a couple of weeks ago on the net!:eek:

Yes I was at the wireless last year,which is the day the pic was taken, some photograph was trying to get a sneaky shot of my back so I obliged. I only found the pic a couple of weeks ago on the net!:eek:

ah yes, i thought i'd seen that tattoo somewhere before! you were standing right at the front, on the fence. i'm not sure why i remember this, i think i just liked your tattoo alot :thumb:

Hello!
I'm lurkin' around in this thread for so long and it's so nice to see all this great Moz-tatoos. It feels good that nobody says your are mad, to have such a tatoo. Here is one of my two...

Wow!!! This is best tattoo I've ever seen so far!!!! The tattooer is a real artist!

I don't want to know how much this tattoo was. It's unpayable.

@Night Owl: Did I understand it correct? You have this tattoo of your dead cat on your chest?? Unbelievable. What are you doing when your other three cats... no, better not to think about it. I want them alive.

Wow!!! This is best tattoo I've ever seen so far!!!! The tattooer is a real artist!

I don't want to know how much this tattoo was. It's unpayable.

@Night Owl: Did I understand it correct? You have this tattoo of your dead cat on your chest?? Unbelievable. What are you doing when your other three cats... no, better not to think about it. I want them alive.

I too!But when the Day comes and i hope this day will be far away,I have a free space on my skin for all three.:)And for many other tat´s:crazy:
The next one i will get in december.:thumb:

Yes, the guy how did it is a real artist. We had a lot of fun while doing the tattoo, because he hates vegetarians and he never had heard of Morrissey, so I told him a lot about him. Next time when I came into the studio he had a lot of Smiths and Solo stuff on his PC, because he wanted to know what kind of music it is. And the tattoo was not soooo very expensive.
I thought long about having a portrait and it was very important for me, to find someone who can do this proper.
Anyway it was a long fight to get this tattoo, because my husband fist disliked
the thought me having a tat from another man an my body:crazy:,
but he understood how important it was for me and then it was ok for him.

Last edited:

079.jpg

I got this in Manchester in 05

I'm getting my second tattoo today - it's my first Moz related one, which I've been itching to get since the birthday gig. I'm a little bit terrified because of where i'm getting it allegedly being of the most painful places but as the song says I will survive... Will post a picture when done or when it's healed - just hoping it comes out ok!

I'm getting my second tattoo today - it's my first Moz related one, which I've been itching to get since the birthday gig. I'm a little bit terrified because of where i'm getting it allegedly being of the most painful places but as the song says I will survive... Will post a picture when done or when it's healed - just hoping it comes out ok!

That's exciting.
I don't know where the most painful place to get a tattoo is?
I got an M tattoo the day after I saw Moz in concert in March. I love it. It's the same font as the M on YOR.

I heard it was the stomach was the most painful place? I think every part of the body would be painful to get a tattoo, especially the parts covered in skin :D

Last edited:

from experience i would say that so far my hands(esp the inside of the fingers and sides) and the ribs were the most painful. old sailors used to say that you didnt have a tattoo until you had one on your ribs.
people always ask me if my neck or behind my ear hurt but those were some of the least painful spots, uncomfortable to get work done there but not really painful. so far the least painful spots were my arms. i heard the top of the head is also really bad.(i do not ever plan on getting a tattoo up there:))

I heard it was the stomach was the most painful place? I think every part of the body would be painful to get a tattoo, especially the parts covered in skin :D
Hi Marred - haha no no I wouldn't dare go near my stomach not due to pain either (i'm a bit of a sadist you see pain isn't an issue :p) but due to the flabtasticness of that area!! On my stomach it certainly wouldn't hurt haha.. infact they might lose the needle! I got it done on my ribs and somehow survived to tell the tale... thought my friend was going to kill me at one stage though considering the amount of complaining I did afterwards... good job we didn't go to lunch after otherwise I would've had a breadknife sticking out of me to complain about - sod the tattoo.

That's exciting.
I don't know where the most painful place to get a tattoo is?
I got an M tattoo the day after I saw Moz in concert in March. I love it. It's the same font as the M on YOR.

Hi Zoloft, It was exciting and slightly terrifying due to all the bad press rib tattoos get pain-wise but I managed to stick it out and it didn't hurt anymore than the other one I got on my ankle :) Hurts more now because it's all burny but i'm glad I got it done at last! And wow i've always loved that idea you should post a photo :) I'll post mine when it's not so hideous looking due to swelling etc.

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom