morrissey frink thread!

oh di...:yum::horny::blushing:

buffWGkiss0.gif

bufWGKis1.gif

bufWGkis3.gif

bufWGLoo1.gif

bufWGLoo2.gif

replying to your last post ..wow 4000 gifs...my frinky goodness...
so your hard disk is full ..hope you dont have to delete any..and if you must do can you tell us before..so we can save them (if thats possible..or are they gone even when we are uploading a gif to our own photobucket because you have delete them?
i have encountered that some pics who have been deleted by someone from which i have the pic is still aviable after he /she did delete it...

Ohmymoz these are frinkin' amazing. :yum:
Do you have more? I'm confused as to where they are posted...sorry for being such a noob. :blushing:
http://dicartwright.livejournal.com/
you have to have an account (its free)at livejournal and needs to be aded as a friend by her to be able to see the gifs..the archive then has certain tags to look through

replying to your last post ..wow 4000 gifs...my frinky goodness...
so your hard disk is full ..hope you dont have to delete any..and if you must do can you tell us before..so we can save them (if thats possible..or are they gone even when we are uploading a gif to our own photobucket because you have delete them?
i have encountered that some pics who have been deleted by someone from which i have the pic is still aviable after he /she did delete it...

Oh well I have no hard drive :lbf: If I wanted to gather them all together I have to look through 200 cds at least. So I won't :p
I won't delete them from my photobucket account which means they'll be in LJ forever and ever. If any is gone is because I moved it, and polite friends should keep me informed...:blushing:
Once you-ve put them to your photobucket or whatever you use, it doesn-t matter what I do, you'll have them there.

^ Gotcha. Thanks! I've created an LJ account & have added her as a friend.
You're added! Welcome aboard! Just in time to see your vids turned into gifs.

Blue eyes...and tongue...frinky much?

21090130_b8adee7f3e.jpg

Laying on the grass...and oldie but a goodie

morrissey.jpg

Tongue again

tongue.jpg

Beautiful

Morrissey1.jpg

The boys

musician.jpg

new brasil ones from brasil 2000
the frinkiest one first...good lord...
braboyr3.gif

braboyr1.gif

braoui2.gif

braboyr4.gif

brasoui0.gif

glad to hear to hear di that no gif has to be deleted..if it does ever happen we well be happy tp save the ones when you have to delete some;-)
[

glad to hear to hear di that no gif has to be deleted..if it does ever happen we well be happy tp save the ones when you have to delete some;-)
[

You know, I don't think there's anyone who's saved them all... I would like to know that, someone just as obsessive as me... :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom