morrissey frink thread!

8.jpg

¡ayayayay! :yum: :love:

By the way, Lainey and GC, I am pretty sure he doesn't dye his hair. Grey hairs hair are translucent and wet hair magnifies the color of any other hairs nearby and isn’t easily penetrated by light, so the hair itself looks darker.

The exact shade of the “apparent” color of the gray hair when wet depends on the pigment in the hair that is not gray. Many people who are salt and pepper gray appear inky black when their hair is wet.

For what it’s worth, this is the exact same principle that causes any hair color to appear darker when the hair is wet. When the hair is dry, more space exists between the hairs, thus more light penetrates and the color appears brighter and more luminous. :thumb:

I'm dying here with jealousy but happily admit it. Good for you Scarlet! ;) (Gosh, it was very hard to say it! :o)

I'm dying here with jealousy but happily admit it. Good for you Scarlet! ;) (Gosh, it was very hard to say it! :o)

Don't be jealous. It will happen to you one day too.

He is beautiful.

That's really great that you got your arm signed by him. I'm jealous but that's ok. I am quite happy that I have almost the same glasses as him though :D

Scarlet you lucky duck! :thumb:

Heehee I notice he sticks his tongue out a bit when he's concentrating, too cute :o.
I do that as well and people always tell me to put my tongue back in my mouth :lbf:.

Heehee I notice he sticks his tongue out a bit when he's concentrating, too cute :o.

Isn't it adorable? It shocked me how seriously he took the whole thing. He held my arm firmly (but gently) and really did it nice and evenly. I could see him planning it out so it would be on there Just So... And I appreciated it. :)

I'm still walking on air. I just love him to bits and pieces.

That's really great that you got your arm signed by him. I'm jealous but that's ok. I am quite happy that I have almost the same glasses as him though :D

Post a photo of you wearing yours so we can compare the hotness. :D

I think Scarlett needs to update her signature. :p

I love this photo. Those glasses make him look like an established architect, it's kinda getting me all hot and bothered. :o

Moz looks great on that giant pic, so stylish, luv the glasses & the ring <333

Congrats, S Ibis :)

I think I'm going to have to stop coming to solow until this tour is over because I'll end up becoming a jealous c*** from seeing so many people getting this close to him, and I'm so far away :(

Thank you all. I was scared to post this, but you've all been so dear. It was incredible. I'm still in a dreamy fog. His face! And speaking to his face! His Morrissey brain was in his Morrissey head and the whole Morrissey package was touching me and looking into my eyes and I thought I'd explode... But I didn't. In fact, he was so mild and gentle that I became mild too. Of course, when it was over there was the crying and the uncontrollable shaking. Heehee.

By the way, I must say this: Up close? His dimples are frighteningly gorgeous.

Oh, how I wish he would have a dinner party and invite us all. Wouldn't that be an evening?

OK, here I go to get that tattoo done. Wish me luck. Never had one before! *fear*

Thank you all. I was scared to post this, but you've all been so dear. It was incredible. I'm still in a dreamy fog. His face! And speaking to his face! His Morrissey brain was in his Morrissey head and the whole Morrissey package was touching me and looking into my eyes and I thought I'd explode... But I didn't. In fact, he was so mild and gentle that I became mild too. Of course, when it was over there was the crying and the uncontrollable shaking. Heehee.
By the way, I must say this: Up close? His dimples are frighteningly gorgeous.
Oh, how I wish he would have a dinner party and invite us all. Wouldn't that be an evening?
OK, here I go to get that tattoo done. Wish me luck. Never had one before! *fear*
congrats scarlet...:thumb:
did you exchange some words with him?
did he arrive to th soundcheck or how did you catch him..
he doesnt do things like that too often doesnt he ..approaching the fans..arturo is probably in fear he gets mugged...but why..we're so gentle beings;-)
edit :/MIXED GIFS FROM CURRENT CONCERTS
smack that..;-)
montDorLoo1.gif

celebThornApr0.gif

pxDisaApr0.gif

i love wqhen he does that "tongue thing"
montDorPay0.gif

reminds me of breakdancing...;-)kind of....
buffloorOwilde64.gif

IN ATTACHMENT THE PIC OF A young man get his ARM SIGNED BY MORRISSEY as well..FROM JIMMY FALLON SHOW
HIS STORY HERE
http://chrisgethard.blogspot.com/

i love wqhen he does that "tongue thing"
montDorPay0.gif

This one's a little "special olympics" if you ask me. I think it's just the gif nature of it.

Back
Top Bottom