Morrissey Central WHY HAS COMMON SENSE BECOME SO … UNCOMMON? (July 4, 2020)

You pretend minority groups aren't being oppressed, while the majority group is being oppressed.
Nope, my position is very clear; Whites are no more or less oppressed than blacks or any other group and that all those moments highlighted as being events mainly based on racial issues is absolutely a lie and that mass immigration is indeed a weapon

Nope, my position is very clear; Whites are no more or less oppressed than blacks or any other group and that all those moments highlighted as being events mainly based on racial issues is an absolutely a lie and that mass immigration is indeed a weapon

You can't say we're all equally oppressed AND immigration is a weapon.

Of right-wing liars or the crimes they lied about?

I've posted an example above of a crime Hopkins lied about & here it is again.

You are the queen of goalpost shifting.

What you said is "where every crime is assumed to be the work of a refugee or an Islamist until it turns out it's not & then is never mentioned again". Implying that the story gets buried. The story you posted is not evidence of that. In fact, it is the opposite.

There's a wikipedia article about the case.

And just look at all the sources:
1594231354430.png

That's not what a buried story looks like. Now did Katie Hopkins never mention it again? Sure. But that's different from saying "it never gets mentioned again". Clearly, it got mentioned a lot.

The premise is absurd on it's face as right-wingers do not have the power to bury stories damaging to them because the MSM is not controlled by right-wingers.

You are the queen of goalpost shifting.

What you said is "where every crime is assumed to be the work of a refugee or an Islamist until it turns out it's not & then is never mentioned again". Implying that the story gets buried. The story you posted is not evidence of that. In fact, it is the opposite.

There's a wikipedia article about the case.

And just look at all the sources:
View attachment 57529

That's not what a buried story looks like. Now did Katie Hopkins never mention it again? Sure. But that's different from saying "it never gets mentioned again". Clearly, it got mentioned a lot.

The premise is absurd on it's face as right-wingers do not have the power to bury stories damaging to them because the MSM is not controlled by right-wingers.

Why can you not read!!!!

I was saying it never gets mentioned again by Katie Hopkins & all the other right-wing shit stirrers.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom