Morrissey Central RINGLEADER DELUXE ! (July 17, 2020)

Morrissey’s third UK number 1 album ‘Ringleader of the Tormentors’ will be issued this year by BMG for the first time.The album is presently being ‘rebooted’ by producer Tony Visconti and will feature more sections by Ennio Morricone and his orchestra from the 2005 sessions in Rome, plus a photographic booklet.The original album featured four UK hit singles, ‘You Have Killed Me’ (Number 3), ‘The Youngest Was The Most Loved’(Number 14), ‘In The Future When All’s Well’ (Number 17), ‘I Just Want To See The Boy Happy’ (Number 16).

full

Any news on the Moz vinyl reissues? Almost November now and no sign of them coming.

Nothing re: 7" or reissues.
Up to the 3rd week of November order sheets are out for the relevant companies - no sign.
Regards,
FWD.

I'm still waiting for this, announced back in 2016 :squiffy:
file
Yes, all a bit odd. And particularly strange for me being a fan of the now defunct (but fairly high-profile) 90s band Adorable—who’d already used the proposed sleeve image as artwork for one of their own releases.

Cashing in on Morricone’s death. Typical Mozzz. Whatever it takes to afford his addiction to imported dairy cheese. This will only be worth buying for the photographic booklet, which will include photographs of Mozzz with his hand on his chin listening to the maestro Morricone work.
You don't need the album, just get the one that Morricone did with U2 or Bowie...

Yes, all a bit odd. And particularly strange for me being a fan of the now defunct (but fairly high-profile) 90s band Adorable—who’d already used the proposed sleeve image as artwork for one of their own releases.
Yep, always thought this. Adorable were amazing. Saw them exactly a year ago in Hebden Bridge, a dream come true

Yep, always thought this. Adorable were amazing. Saw them exactly a year ago in Hebden Bridge, a dream come true
Aaaargh!!!!! It was sold out by the time I heard about it. All the gigs were actually. I saw them in ‘93 or ‘94. Of great bands who never made it, they have to be top of the list.

Aaaargh is right. It was ace.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom