Morrissey Central "#YourLivesMatter" (July 1, 2020)

The news of the $220 million for BLM etc was first in the New York Times. Should I have posted that link instead? My point was simply that Soros's NGO gives money to black hate groups.
It didn't say it was for BLM and your designation of BLM as a "black hate group" is your own tediously melodramatic racist talking point. Let's say that BLM were to receive some of that money, or even all of that money, what exactly would that prove again?

It didn't say it was for BLM and your designation of BLM as a "black hate group" is your own tediously melodramatic racist talking point. Let's say that BLM were to receive some of that money, or even all of that money, what exactly would that prove again?
It would prove to you that Soros funds them, as you always vehemently insist that he doesn't. Which is odd as you think BLM is great.

I think both BLM and Soros are both highly pernicious.

So the NYT article does not say the BLM has been given any money at all but you've decided that it will get some anyway? That's just wishful thinking on your part and nothing to do with naivety on mine. Your branding of 'black-led racial justice groups' as 'race baiting groups' is just dumb racism on your part.
It's racism? Ooooh, scary then.

Soros funds BLM. He does this to get at WASPS who he hates. He funds black hate groups as proxies to get at his enemy. BLM want to crush whites and the white world and its culture under their boot.

Gaddafi funded the IRA to get at his enemy, Britain. It's a well known tactic.

It's racism? Ooooh, scary then.

Soros funds BLM. He does this to get at WASPS who he hates. He funds black hate groups as proxies to get at his enemy. BLM want to crush whites and the white world and its culture under their boot.

Gaddafi funded the IRA to get at his enemy, Britain. It's a well known tactic.
Soros funding BLM is only nefarious when you perceive BLM as aa "black hate group" intent on "getting back at WASPs." Which, of course, it is not. It's a laughable, paranoid talking point part and parcel with your general fear of everyone who isn't a heterosexual white Christian.

And despite that, Soros still isn't funding BLM.

Soros funding BLM is only nefarious when you perceive BLM as aa "black hate group" intent on "getting back at WASPs." Which, of course, it is not. It's a laughable, paranoid talking point part and parcel with your general fear of everyone who isn't a heterosexual white Christian.

And despite that, Soros still isn't funding BLM.
Who is funding BLM then?

BLM.jpg

Do you honestly think the money comes from one evil shadowy place? Your perception of the world is as shallow and monochromatic as a comic book. There's a long list of donors, it's not some nefarious operation.
I believe it is not only heavily funded by Soros but actually dreamed up by his NGO.

To him blacks are just tools to beat the white man with.

I believe it is not only heavily funded by Soros but actually dreamed up by his NGO.
That's nice, but as we're all so painfully aware, what you "believe" and what's actually true are two completely different things. Your entire world is just intellectually-deficient superstition.

That's nice, but as we're all so painfully aware, what you "believe" and what's actually true are two completely different things. Your entire world is just intellectually-deficient superstition.
You have to deduce and look for circumstantial evidence when it comes to Machivellians - they're not going to spell it out for you. They're born liars.

You have to deduce and look for circumstantial evidence when it comes to Machivellians - they're not going to spell it out for you. They're born liars.
And to think that this nefarious international cabal clandestinely operated with impunity for so long until reelfountain from the Morrissey-Solo messageboard came along.

And to think that this nefarious international cabal clandestinely operated with impunity for so long until reelfountain from the Morrissey-Solo messageboard came along.
Hardly. Everyone knows he funds BLM except for you. In the meantime enjoy a picture of your hero...

Such a handsome chap.

fffloyd.jpg

He'd tear your head off in a heartbeat.

Everyone knows he funds BLM except for you.
More of that bullet-proof evidence I come to expect from you. You're still missing the point that even if it were to come out the George Soros was personally funding Black Lives Matter hundreds of millions of dollars, it still wouldn't prove whatever point you think you're making about how the world works.

Because on planet Earth there's a Jewish conspiracy to wipe out the white race via black social justice causes?

Your planet Earth is in a parallel universe where they faked the moon landings.
Earth to Nerak, Earth to Nerak!

More of that bullet-proof evidence I come to expect from you. You're still missing the point that even if it were to come out the George Soros was personally funding Black Lives Matter hundreds of millions of dollars, it still wouldn't prove whatever point you think you're making about how the world works.
Everyone already knows he's a scumbag, so yes, to me it would prove nothing.

So the NYT article does not say the BLM has been given any money at all but you've decided that it will get some anyway? That's just wishful thinking on your part and nothing to do with naivety on mine. Your branding of 'black-led racial justice groups' as 'race baiting groups' is just dumb racism on your part.

Always sticking up for the black man. They need their drugs after all.

Do you honestly think the money comes from one evil shadowy place? Your perception of the world is as shallow and monochromatic as a comic book. There's a long list of donors, it's not some nefarious operation.
Of course he's not the only person. Soros just gave them their kickstart back in what 2016. But they're getting funded by pretty much every major corporation and promoted by Hollywood and every social media site. You're not fighting the system when the system is supporting you and you're not a genuine black movement when you walk and talk like a bunch of commies. Black people aren't seeing those millions.
It's a scam and white antifa retards are out there squirting to it all. This whole thing and the masks is based around sexual perversion

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom