Morrissey Central WHY HAS COMMON SENSE BECOME SO … UNCOMMON? (July 4, 2020)

You know that's not true. Media is too scared to look racist.. except against white's of course

It's true.

This was a particularly disgusting example. 👇

The murderer turned out to be a white 14 year old boy.

Scotland was not amused by her lies.

20200708_153312.jpg

It's true.

This was a particularly disgusting example. 👇

The murderer turned out to be a white 14 year old boy.

Scotland was not amused by her lies.

View attachment 57525
I can give 10 more examples of the opposite. It's a fact that the mainstream media is run by the left, they are bound by their own virtue signalling

Civil War wasn't about slavery, WW2 wasn't about Hitler putting Jews in ovens. Blacks are no more oppressed than whites and mass immigration is being used as a weapon now just as it was way back then

I can give 10 more examples of the opposite. It's a fact that the mainstream media is run by the left, they are bound by their own virtue signalling

Wouldn't be the same thing.

The story gets reported & if it's interesting enough it'll keep rolling & get some opinion pieces.

It's nothing like the torrent of lies you get from social media.

Wouldn't be the same thing.

The story gets reported & if it's interesting enough it'll keep rolling & get some opinion pieces.

It's nothing like the torrent of lies you get from social media.
All forms of mainstream media and approved social media reporters are filled with lies and narratives. If you're approved by the beast that means your compromised in some way

Civil War wasn't about slavery, WW2 wasn't about Hitler putting Jews in ovens. Blacks are no more oppressed than whites and mass immigration is being used as a weapon now just as it was way back then

Really, that's just a kind of sad lonely DARVO. 🙄

20200708_170315.jpg

All forms of mainstream media and approved social media reporters are filled with lies and narratives. If you're approved by the beast that means your compromised in some way

It has a slant - that doesn't make your garbage any closer to the truth or any less vile.

You're obsessed with Right vs Left and still don't see how stupid that is

Do you ever read any of my posts? I've been on here defending Morrissey on the grounds that politics has become batshit.

Funnily enough, I'm reading a book about one of your Meme heroes.

20200708_171852.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom