What did make you smile today?

Skellefteå baby!

This is about the place from a swedish band from up there that made a little noise during the indie era..

They moved to London.

Even our swedish Elvis, Brolle, follows them with a passion.

Brolle_Foto_Pontus_Hook-468x312.jpg

Might leave a link to their home game tonight cause they are the club with the best fans. First ice training of the pre season their arena is always full.

nyatider1366x768.png

They have murdered their opponents Djurgården tonight and are 4-1 up in the last period and will play their 7th final in 8 years. Amazing scenes as always up in Skellefteå.

Växjö Lakers versus Skellefteå AIK in the 2018 final decided over 7 games.

Guys, I’m so excited! All my friends are meeting and going to see Borg vs Mcenroe for movie night! And then card games, homemade cheesy goodness with chips, and beers! (Though, unsweet tea for me since I can’t drink on my meds)

Eeeeeek!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Me at kindergarten which did not last long since the mother of my best friend took care of us instead and him and me played football and did all kinds of things. My best mate seen in the background. I think it was some local reporter and photographer that did a piece about that kindergarten.

Use me as backdrop Morrissey and make me immortal!

LOL

Guys, I’m so excited! All my friends are meeting and going to see Borg vs Mcenroe for movie night! And then card games, homemade cheesy goodness with chips, and beers! (Though, unsweet tea for me since I can’t drink on my meds)

Eeeeeek!!!!!!!
LOL

Great movie and the one playing Borg was today announced as the one playing Blomkvist in the latest Millennium movie. His name is Sverrir Gudnason, swedish with icelandic heritage.

director-fede-alvarez-british-actress-claire-foy-and-swedish-actor-picture-id945803136

Director Fede Alvarez from Uruguay with Claire Foy and Sverrir. "The girl in the spider's web" was announced in Stockholm on Friday the 13th and they shot some of it in Finnboda this week.

3511879-650x.jpg

Seeing another Great Dane at the dog park. Beautiful animal, but for the ears- and asking its owners why they felt like giving their dog cosmetic surgery.
They told me it was breed standard. I told them that I hoped that some day they got the opportunity to have a surgery that they didn't want or need.
Motherf***ers. I guess this is a frown/smile, but it felt good walking away with my intact, beautiful dog after that.

My mother in law bought my son a signed Julian Lennon children’s book which I thought was sweet

Great day. Was seventy eight and sunny so we went to the park and played on the playground and walked by the pond and fountain. Ate lunch on the terrace of the tidewater while we listened to some live music. Hung out with some friends until sunset. I love warm weather. Oh and the book is called heal the earth which Lennon wrote and I guess signed a few of them. It’s been a good couple of days actually. Went to a school event at Harley estate on the Tred Avon river for a kids square dance catered event. They had a one man band guy playin some songs and instruments like wash tube basses and horns etc for the kids to play along with and he was pretty cool. Albsolutely beautiful place and home. The owners came out and were really sweet to let us have the event there. Apparently they’re friends with someone who has a child there so we lucked out

every time I scroll past the bunny video I have to watch it. I like the moment when he wakes up and starts eating the banana.
The one it had in the dream was probably more delicious, a bit like with you when I dream.

I reckon the mouth moves a bit like that thing between your legs when you ride a bus, shaking with excitement.

Great day. Was seventy eight and sunny so we went to the park and played on the playground and walked by the pond and fountain. Ate lunch on the terrace of the tidewater while we listened to some live music. Hung out with some friends until sunset. I love warm weather. Oh and the book is called heal the earth which Lennon wrote and I guess signed a few of them. It’s been a good couple of days actually. Went to a school event at Harley estate on the Tred Avon river for a kids square dance catered event. They had a one man band guy playin some songs and instruments like wash tube basses and horns etc for the kids to play along with and he was pretty cool. Albsolutely beautiful place and home. The owners came out and were really sweet to let us have the event there. Apparently they’re friends with someone who has a child there so we lucked out
And now you will have skin cancer!

Seeing five cats when out walking with Pilla. Two of them had a stand off and cats looks so funny when grumpy. Spring air means they head out on adventures.

That the company 12 Slack works for generate more money to the company paying me my early retirement pension. Every day he works hard so that I get even more money each month and just recently it increased by 500 Kronor each month just like that.

Thank you, 12 Slack, I really didn't need an increase now but I can always buy lösgodis for it!

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom