What did make you smile today?

Picture of fireworks being put on the Etihad Stadium to celebrate the winning of the Premier LeagueView attachment 44265 .
It really shows what a small minded club they are and United would never ever have planned a thing like that unless it was the last game of the season and a trophy was handed to them. They really wanted to milk it in the style of West Ham but their excuse was that it was the last game at Upton Park which of course deserved some fireworks.

"Interview" interview; Will Ferrell & Joaquin Phoenix ~

FERRELL: When you worked with M. Night Shyamalan, did you ever just once call him M. Night Shyamalamadingdong?

PHOENIX: No.

Getting tickets to the (surely Morrissey approved) Burger Boogaloo festival hosted by John Waters. It's the only show that DEVO has played in 3 years and they're my kid's favorite band of all time. It was expensive, but I'm sure her memories will be priceless.

You know you haven’t had dick in awhile when a super tampon makes you feel really full and hurts to put in.

A day out with Pilla shopping finding all the things we needed and more. Sunny but cold spring air on a day I felt all chilled out. Blackout curtains for the living room to kill all sunlight when needed and now I have three layers with blinds and roller shades and blackout curtains.

All I need now is a coffin and bats for company, mind you Pilla sometimes.....

I want a hockey jersey, might buy one soon. Have to choose between the home one and the away one and I prefer the white away one.

images

141739001000_10.png

It’s kind of busy with all the logos and sponsorships. I have a Russian Fedorov jersey from before he went to the Red Wings.
Yep, the swedish sides in all sports have busy shirts destroyed by logos but for some reason hockey jerseys get away with it unlike football jerseys.

They are 3-2 in front in the 7 game semi final and need to win their next game at home to make it to the final which is something they have done so many times in recent years it is almost a record in itself.

I supported them as a kid when they were shit only cause my mother come from that northern town.

You know you haven’t had dick in awhile when a super tampon makes you feel really full and hurts to put in.
I wanns say I posted that but I cannot really claim I was behind such an insane post. But Prince Charles said to Camilla over the phone that he wanted to be the tampon inside her.

That's some serious love and lust right there!

I wanns say I posted that but I cannot really claim I was behind such an insane post. But Prince Charles said to Camilla over the phone that he wanted to be the tampon inside her.

That's some serious love and lust right there!

There just isn’t an appropriate button for either of those posts. I’m kinda speechless.

well I guess it's different when you know those things first hand. also, not being Canadian, i suppose you can be forgiven for not understanding how this has affected our community.

Bad things can happen to good people for no good reason. And good things can happen to bad people, too.
It’s crucial to keep your wits about you when it seems all hope is lost. And lastly, love shows strength, not weakness.

Yep, the swedish sides in all sports have busy shirts destroyed by logos but for some reason hockey jerseys get away with it unlike football jerseys.

They are 3-2 in front in the 7 game semi final and need to win their next game at home to make it to the final which is something they have done so many times in recent years it is almost a record in itself.

I supported them as a kid when they were shit only cause my mother come from that northern town.
Skellefteå baby!

This is about the place from a swedish band from up there that made a little noise during the indie era..

They moved to London.

Even our swedish Elvis, Brolle, follows them with a passion.

Brolle_Foto_Pontus_Hook-468x312.jpg

Might leave a link to their home game tonight cause they are the club with the best fans. First ice training of the pre season their arena is always full.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom