What did make you smile today?

also there is an unwritten rule that if you're "out (before you know it)" me and 12" get your baklava :cool:

i dont recall mentioning any interest in playing the bloody keyboard or bass guitar either, though, now did i?

k... :straightface:

*shakes head* oh gerrit, i can see that this is not going to work, this is just not going to work.

" i dont recall mentioning any interest in playing the bloody keyboard or bass guitar either, though, now did i? "
No, you didn't so that's why I offered some of these possibilities and didn't leave out the singing option as well.
You don't want it, I get it.
Bloody keyboard, tsk.
All you want is baklava, I get that toooo. :p

sorry to destroy your fun but that's gonna be a NO on the band. of course, 12" might still want in on it. now, if youll excuse me i have a novel to write.

mwah!

also there is an unwritten rule that if you're "out (before you know it)" me and 12" get your baklava :cool:

I hate rules, written or not, I am a reborn anarchist but in this case I would give it too you both.
Mind, I would take an interest in dividing my baklava to make sure both of you get the equal share.
You wouldn't want to cheat on 12 inch would you? You naughty bunny? :p

sorry to destroy your fun but that's gonna be a NO on the band. of course, 12" might still want in on it. now, if youll excuse me i have a novel to write.

mwah!

Yes, I remember you said that before. :rolleyes:
May I inquire to any development in that direction, so to speak?
I don't need all the details, just some general remarks to how you are doing composing your masterpiece?
No? Why not, I am really intrigued and interested.:thumb:

um... well... see.... i havent begun it yet :o

It doesn't matter.
The important thing is you want to write a novel and by your own standards want it to be seen as a masterpiece.
It won't materialize just like that Rifke! You will have to work on it, it won't come just out of the air.
Don't believe all the bullshit about geniuses creating masterpieces that come out of them without them putting any effort in it.
It might look like that from the outside but I don't buy it.

Even Moz, who I consider to be a genius had to do a lot of hard work by improving his artistic craft.
It's not only a matter of talent and luck, but also craftmenship that you learn to develop.
So, take your time and just enjoy your efforts. You can try different approaches and don't hesitate to edit and re-dit and any ideas you can't work out now could be worked out in the future, so just put them in your mental fridge keeping them fresh. :thumb:

It doesn't matter.
The important thing is you want to write a novel and by your own standards want it to be seen as a masterpiece.
It won't materialize just like that Rifke! You will have to work on it, it won't come just out of the air.
Don't believe all the bullshit about geniuses creating masterpieces that come out of them without them putting any effort in it.
It might look like that from the outside but I don't buy it.

Even Moz, who I consider to be a genius had to do a lot of hard work by improving his artistic craft.
It's not only a matter of talent and luck, but also craftmenship that you learn to develop.
So, take your time and just enjoy your efforts. You can try different approaches and don't hesitate to edit and re-dit and any ideas you can't work out now could be worked out in the future, so just put them in your mental fridge keeping them fresh. :thumb:
my.... "mental... fridge...."? where might i find that? :eek:

my.... "mental... fridge...."? where might i find that? :eek:

It is a saying I just made up.
It could be a combination of your memory and the archive of things you wrote and where you file them or keep them. But as memory seems to forget certain parts and holding on to more trivial details, it is advisable to at least check them regularly and there may be a time you suddenly can use it.

But I like it when you choose your own form of writing and if your interest and mind is currently preoccupied with the " ugly" girl at the discount of the deli section of the grocery store I am intrigued about that and I hope you get it written down to your satisfaction in your blog.
I will read it and let you know. Not that you would have to value my opinion but I like to read it!:thumb:

It is a saying I just made up.
It could be a combination of your memory and the archive of things you wrote and where you file them or keep them. But as memory seems to forget certain parts and holding on to more trivial details, it is advisable to at least check them regularly and there may be a time you suddenly can use it.

But I like it when you choose your own form of writing and if your interest and mind is currently preoccupied with the " ugly" girl at the discount of the deli section of the grocery store I am intrigued about that and I hope you get it written down to your satisfaction in your blog.
I will read it and let you know. Not that you would have to value my opinion but I like to read it!:thumb:
oh gerrit, i never forget anything anyway!

i am now currently listening to morrisseys years of refusal as i have presently lost the lust to write! (too much work). but take heart! i will perhaps have a coffee and take it up again in a bit!

oh gerrit, i never forget anything anyway!

i am now currently listening to morrisseys years of refusal as i have presently lost the lust to write! (too much work). but take heart! i will perhaps have a coffee and take it up again in a bit!

Very good!
Years Of Refusal is such a good title anyway as it can mean so much to anybody thinking about that expression.
To be refused for years, to be refusing others for years, to be refusing yourselve for years, and what exactly is it that was or is refused. I think it is inspiring just as that whole album is.
But I can't say any of the music he made is uninspiring.

poor 12" :(

so i can tell you that currently im writing about the unpleasant looking girl behind the deli counter at my local grocery store. if you're lucky you may be able to read about it later in my blog!!

I might be wrong but I don't think 12 inch would care about that.
He would say something funny, for sure!

but how are we to know if he isnt here to verify! i do miss him! :(
he's forgotten about us gerrit. living it up, like a modern dionysus i bet, on his greek isle :(

Well, I guess a modern Dionysus IS something to be, but I agree I do miss his posts.
But I doubt he would stay away for any longer he has done in the past.
With all the Moz drama stuff going on and possibly new concert dates and a new album I can't imagine he'd suddenly lose interest and he would post about it.
And we'd have the option to reply.
Don't you think so too? :D

I do eat meat but I will never understand people eating meat from a barbeque. You get so many different cancerogenes that way it is insane. You might as well shoot yourself.

BBQ people look incredibly ugly often resembling pigs.
:lbf:

Seeing this. What a gift to share the thing you love with your children. That Gary seems like a pretty decent guy.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom