What did make you smile today?

Gerrit in love and cursing it. The only thing that can truly make your life change is love. You are too old now to not dare tell her how you feel.

I was checking flights and there is one to Canada so let me take care of Rifke cause she can cry on my shoulder and mourn the fact she never had you.

I am such a great listener and seeing me will make Rifke forget about men in a hurry.

You leave her alone! She doesn't belong to anyone and certainly not to you! She knows how I feel, she doesn't mind and she understands I am just having a fling. It will pass and I am a very loyal guy, no matter what you think.
You can pretend you are a great listener but she will see right through you. You don't understand anything about her. Too smart and intellectual for you. She is bored with you in an instant.
And listening only but not understanding will get you nowhere. :rock:

You leave her alone! She doesn't belong to anyone and certainly not to you! She knows how I feel, she doesn't mind and she understands I am just having a fling. It will pass and I am a very loyal guy, no matter what you think.
You can pretend you are a great listener but she will see right through you. You don't understand anything about her. Too smart and intellectual for you. She is bored with you in an instant.
And listening only but not understanding will get you nowhere. :rock:

Haha relax, I have no interest in her but I think you mistake me a lot but I have only myself to blame for displaying this online persona that others forced me to be.

I am only living the dreams of others by how they put all their hate in me and fed me the energy I needed. Some will see it as banter and sick jokes and some will take it seriously depending on who they are.

I already have someone as you know however long that lasts cause I tried to end it the other night but apparently I mean something to her. She must be very ill or something. I have plans for the future unless this cancer kills me off (which I sort of hope it does).

Not weird at all, am I?

LOL

The swedish MUTV pundit saying that he liked Washington better instead of the stereotype american places of New York and LA.

Great comment and so very true of course cause some places are so well known you don't even have to go there.

Bojan Djordjic:

bojandjordjic_620x336.jpg

At United when Beckham was there.

Wow, what an attack!

I am like you and fall easily for someone as well which is kind of a curse but it gets better with age. I do believe in romance but I am starting to lose belief in it cause romance never lasts nor does love of course.

Women only want men for what they have and I will admit that I have become a bit of a hater of the other sex. I might join that new movement where men avoid women and spend their life being greedy only focusing on themselves which is of course in line with the times we live in.

I hope you have a nice stroll arm in arm and of course Rifke will never meet me as I was only offering to help.

LOL

Where did you get the notion I detest romance?

The United condom logo is awful and boring.

But Urban, nothing lasts.
Absolutely nothing. Nothing is important.
If I should take your opinion serious and agree with you, there isn't any reason to live any longer and I would have killed myself many years ago. Doing it properly, make it a party where I am the only attendance, going to the dunes with wine and a bottle of strong liquor and after looking at the stars and the empty bottles I would walk into the sea.
That idea is somwhere at the back of my mind as the last rescue.
But as long as there are many things in life to enjoy, for me, it will stay there, stuffed away.

I agree the united condom is awful, but as I said, I stay loyal to the club..

Maybe you have a very different opinion about what romance is.
In that case, forget about what I said.

Haha relax, I have no interest in her but I think you mistake me a lot but I have only myself to blame for displaying this online persona that others forced me to be.

I am only living the dreams of others by how they put all their hate in me and fed me the energy I needed. Some will see it as banter and sick jokes and some will take it seriously depending on who they are.

I already have someone as you know however long that lasts cause I tried to end it the other night but apparently I mean something to her. She must be very ill or something. I have plans for the future unless this cancer kills me off (which I sort of hope it does).

Not weird at all, am I?

LOL

No, not weird at all, but it differs so much from posts when you are in trolling mode, that is the problem, I guess.
Why are you living the dreams of others? Do you feel you have to? Why wouldn't your own dreams suffice?
At least you are the owner of them.

But Urban, nothing lasts.
Absolutely nothing. Nothing is important.
If I should take your opinion serious and agree with you, there isn't any reason to live any longer and I would have killed myself many years ago. Doing it properly, make it a party where I am the only attendance, going to the dunes with wine and a bottle of strong liquor and after looking at the stars and the empty bottles I would walk into the sea.
That idea is somwhere at the back of my mind as the last rescue.
But as long as there are many things in life to enjoy, for me, it will stay there, stuffed away.

I agree the united condom is awful, but as I said, I stay loyal to the club..

Maybe you have a very different opinion about what romance is.
In that case, forget about what I said.

I think everyone has an escape plan away from life. Trust me I have had romance in my life and romantic moments and even had a pitch dark home only eating in the light from the candles after I made the dinner and such silly things.

LOL

Stab a knife into the heart for me.

I mean I prefer to stab me with a knife in the heart cause that came out wrong earlier.

No, not weird at all, but it differs so much from posts when you are in trolling mode, that is the problem, I guess.
Why are you living the dreams of others? Do you feel you have to? Why wouldn't your own dreams suffice?
At least you are the owner of them.

It was my revenge on them, Gerrit. Often people decide what you are and some take that and become it. Jeffrey Dahmer did cause every class clown is a serial killer.

Wow, what an attack!

I am like you and fall easily for someone as well which is kind of a curse but it gets better with age. I do believe in romance but I am starting to lose belief in it cause romance never lasts nor does love of course.

Women only want men for what they have and I will admit that I have become a bit of a hater of the other sex. I might join that new movement where men avoid women and spend their life being greedy only focusing on themselves which is of course in line with the times we live in.

I hope you have a nice stroll arm in arm and of course Rifke will never meet me as I was only offering to help.

LOL

Where did you get the notion I detest romance?

The United condom logo is awful and boring.
something for you to consider:

you're welcome!

lol you two are ridiculous

I know :(
But he is more ridiculous then me!
Men are ALLWAYS ridiculous when they fancy a girl.
You surely know, comes with the gender type.
Slightly worried now I'm heading downwards in your estimation.
Oh well, maybe I was a bit to honest. Sigh. :o

nuh uh... not morrissey

Well, I wouldn't be to sure about that.
You would forgive him.
Of course he would win the competition, no doubt.
But I wouldn't mind being number two if that is possible at all.
Guess not, never mind. :(

lol what competition?
whats with all the frowny faces? you sound positively mope-y.

To steal your heart of course which he has already done. So no competition.
I am positively mopey, need to do shopping which puts me off and my favorite poster on solo has written me of,
I didn't sleep well, and I am cranky.
But life, in all it's disgusting glory,...... goes on.
Starting the engine, it doesn't seem to work.

To steal your heart of course which he has already done. So no competition.
I am positively mopey, need to do shopping which puts me off and my favorite poster on solo has written me of,
I didn't sleep well, and I am cranky.
But life, in all it's disgusting glory,...... goes on.
Starting the engine, it doesn't seem to work.
shopping is fuuuuuuun! i enjoy it immensely! of course all i ever buy is baklava and ice cream, so it would be fun, wouldnt it? i also prefer to go in the middle of the night when all the weirdos are out shopping and i avoid busy shopping times like the plague. that helps. what you need is a big straw basket for shopping! then maybe you'll see how fun it can be.
unless you're talking about shopping for work pants, which you wouldnt be, but if you were then i would have to agree. shopping for work pants makes me cranky too. but you might be interested to know that after lamenting about having to do so i did eventually buy some and i got quite lucky: first pair i tried on fit perfectly, and they were about half the price of what i normally have to pay!
as for your favourite poster writing you off, i dont think urbanus would really do such a thing. :p as for you and me, we're still good buds. such good buds in fact that i used a very canadian term--buds--which i never otherwise use, to signify what good buds we are. chin up, gerrit! you are under my canadian umbrella!

shopping is fuuuuuuun! i enjoy it immensely! of course all i ever buy is baklava and ice cream, so it would be fun, wouldnt it? i also prefer to go in the middle of the night when all the weirdos are out shopping and i avoid busy shopping times like the plague. that helps. what you need is a big straw basket for shopping! then maybe you'll see how fun it can be.
unless you're talking about shopping for work pants, which you wouldnt be, but if you were then i would have to agree. shopping for work pants makes me cranky too. but you might be interested to know that after lamenting about having to do so i did eventually buy some and i got quite lucky: first pair i tried on fit perfectly, and they were about half the price of what i normally have to pay!
as for your favourite poster writing you off, i dont think urbanus would really do such a thing. :p as for you and me, we're still good buds. such good buds in fact that i used a very canadian term--buds--which i never otherwise use, to signify what good buds we are. chin up, gerrit! you are under my canadian umbrella!

Thanks Rifke!
I already feel better.
I love you when you post this.
So in any case your work trousers fit you and they are much cheaper as expected.
Still think that greedy boss of you should pay for them if he demands a dress-code.
Or at least a percentage, say 50%, strange there is no ruling about that.
Don't know for sure but companies in Holland in general have to deliver a fair share when it concerns company- clothing. And I am not talking about logos and other stuff. When they insist on a dresscode they have to compensate. Not all costs have to be payed by the employees.:thumb:

lol you two are ridiculous

It took you this long to realise that?

Had you been american you would have used a comment stating that him and me are european but I think you did use those words once when you had a go at europeans here.

When people deny the existance of race then they forget the incredible difference between europeans and americans so if there is one thing that is certain it is the incredible difference between people. Just take people living in big cities and people on the countryside.

You almost feel sometimes they are from different planets. Sometimes difference is celebrated as diversity and sometimes many claim there is no difference at all.

We need to make our mind up about this.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom