This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr

This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr
June 5, 2018

Excerpt:

When I penned my recent piece, 'Morrissey: The Great Unfiltered Artist' it was my aim to shine a light on somebody who I felt was at times misunderstood, and to attempt to question what we were 'sold to believe' (as I feel we always must when faced with a heavily biased media). Morrissey very kindly agreed to an interview with me. I came away from his responses having a greater sense of the man himself, and of where he was coming from - his words often insightful, at times humorous but always honest. For that, I thank him.

Here is the interview in full.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
The sacking thing doesn't really apply. He signed to the record company for them to release this album and its singles, and provide the associated marketing/publicity. They've done all this. It was not a multi-album deal, as far as I'm aware.

:crazy:
Sorry but it no go for you. The next album is already finished for future release. Then next year another one.
Moz has all the shows recorded for SER to peruse for future use by the record company who is Moz partner in this endeavor.:brows:

Who knows but there have been some f***ing great films made about them and their previous incarnation Joy Division. Let me ask you this, Control is about Ian Curtis (rated 7.7 on Imdb), who passed 38 years ago. Do you think there will ever be a film as highly regarded as that about Morrissey?
Only if he takes the same route Curtis did, or something equally dramatic happens.

:crazy:
Sorry but it no go for you. The next album is already finished for future release. Then next year another one.
Moz has all the shows recorded for SER to peruse for future use by the record company who is Moz partner in this endeavor.:brows:
I can'r wait for a DVD of MORRISSEY: "The Filmed on an i Phone Days"

A DVD of Audio performances?:crazy:
I imagine it is pretty obvious I was having a go at Sam's concert "films" which probably serve as a way for him to score with the front row groupies.

"THAT'S MY UNCLE!" *points at stage*

"WHAT?"

"THAT'S MY UNCLE! MORRISSEY! DO YOU WANT TO MEET HIM?
COME WITH ME TO THE HOTEL AFTER THE SHOW!"

Spoiler: She never meets Morrissey

I imagine it is pretty obvious I was having a go at Sam's concert "films" which probably serve as a way for him to score with the front row groupies.

"WHAT?"

Are Skinny and Pep and 12 Inches in this movie too?:crazy:

PS Sam is ON the stage.:rolleyes:

"WHAT?"

aren't you that tiny man that hangs around the shows looking for autographs? above is not only not funny, it's something a teenager would say. please tell me you have never procreated. surely, your genes have stopped with you.

Morrissey only likes it when journalists interview him without asking anything he doesn't want to hear, without challenging him. Being interviewed by a friend becomes a dull reading.

"WHAT?"

Probably not obvious to the not very bright site troll though. I bet none of the punters who went through his mum have ever come forward and claimed responsibility for him. Maybe thats why he trolls his life away on here, lack of fatherly love.

aren't you that tiny man that hangs around the shows looking for autographs? above is not only not funny, it's something a teenager would say. please tell me you have never procreated. surely, your genes have stopped with you.

No you are thinking of (SLOW) Surface:dogface:. You can find him a few posts down from any of my posts.:grin:

Yes. I'm literally pocket sized. It's been very difficult to find clothing.

The Piano fell on Moz head.:rolleyes:
Very very dramatic.:drama:

I LIKE IT WHEN THE TROLL SAID HE DIED AFTER VIVA HATE!!! YES YES YES, HEAR ME
ROAR I AM WOMAN I AM PEP:drama::drama:

Must be TROLL drama Saturday over at the autism club. W the F is going on here?doh:

Today's FreeTommy march from a bystander:

Today, in their central London demo, the “Free Tommy Robinson” hooligan aggro types inadvertently found themselves on the same streets as the *annual Naked Cycle Ride*. Hilarity and bathos and absurdity all in one.

If a 'working class revolution' is a load of pissed blokes coked off their head throwing things because they either cant afford to go to Russia or are banned from travelling... I'll stick to being governed by elites

Tags
fiona dodwell this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom