The Bullfighter Dies - full audio

Seriously?
We'll, I never had girlfriend in a coma, saw a vicar in a tutu, Or indeed Jack the Ripper. However I've noticed that some girls are bigger than others.

:lol: :lol: :love:

p.s. apologies

It's true. They have this thing where people wave a hanky if they want the bull to be spared. There's a sort of ceremonial boss of the fight and if he sees enough hankies the bull gets sent to stud.

I don't think it is very common because, contrary to popular belief, not everyone wants the bull to survive.
I didn't know that.
I'll tell my Spanish friend to shut the f*** up.

This song is rubbish.
How can he unload this crap on his fan base and expect them to eat it up?
Has he lost all creativity? Has he no more material? I guess he's lost all source of interesting topics and themes.
Sad to see.

By the way, this song is bloody awful. Shame about that.

The lyrics are pretty duff but the music is streets ahead of the landfill indie that Morrissey+band have churned out on recent albums.
The guitar line is crisp and melodic, the chord sequence is imaginative, and the unusual accordion part blends in well with the guitar melody.
To dismiss this as ‘bloody awful’ reveals you to be an arrogant, musically illiterate fool.

This song is rubbish.
How can he unload this crap on his fan base and expect them to eat it up?
Has he lost all creativity? Has he no more material? I guess he's lost all source of interesting topics and themes.
Sad to see.

It's my least favourite of the new songs.

I like the 'bullfighter dies'. He sings "hooray hooray" exactly the way Sack sing (on the song 'albino ray' I think), which is interesting considering Sack supported Moz years back when he could be bothered to have a great support act. I wonder whatever happened to Sack. Ace band with ace albums.

The lyrics are pretty duff but the music is streets ahead of the landfill indie that Morrissey+band have churned out on recent albums.
The guitar line is crisp and melodic, the chord sequence is imaginative, and the unusual accordion part blends in well with the guitar melody.
To dismiss this as ‘bloody awful’ reveals you to be an arrogant, musically illiterate fool.

LOL the perfect description of anyone who digs this tripe

Agathocles rule! I heard Moz is considering them as the new tour support?
Nothing's been confirmed yet, but I hear they're having serious talks about a tour through several Brazilian youth centers and all-ages venues.

LOL the perfect description of anyone who digs this tripe

Yeah, pop music is simplistic shit for dumb plebs. lol. It's only the foundation Morrissey has built his career on, but it's just so utterly pedestrian.
When is he going to come to his senses and put out a f***ing Prog Rock epic?

The production is trash, too. I took a studio recording class in college, so I know what I'm talking about.

Another elementary school offering from the once most brilliant lyricist on the planet. This is truly, truly sad.

No. One is a bootleg, one is spoken word, and the other two are the same but at different bitrates.

Why did I keep reading people saying the iTunes version 30 second sample sounded better??

Another elementary school offering from the once most brilliant lyricist on the planet. This is truly, truly sad.

His most brilliant lyrics were written before he had millions of dollars, a personal assistant, and no sense of reality. No inspiration.

Yeah, pop music is simplistic shit for dumb plebs. lol. It's only the foundation Morrissey has built his career on, but it's just so utterly pedestrian.

The production is trash, too. I took a studio recording class in college, so I know what I'm talking about.

not sure how this relates to the song being a pile of shit?

Raytonian, I am sorry, but that is a pretty simplistic shitty dumb plebby statement. My guess is that you are about 15 years old as these are the ideas
that were current when I was that age.
By the way if you want a new Prog Rock epic, you might want to check out Homo Erraticus by Ian Anderson (him of Jethro Tull).

Raytonian, I am sorry, but that is a pretty simplistic shitty dumb plebby statement. My guess is that you are about 15 years old as these are the ideas
that were current when I was that age.
By the way if you want a new Prog Rock epic, you might want to check out Homo Erraticus by Ian Anderson (him of Jethro Tull).

I think his tongue was lodged firmly in his cheek

Back
Top Bottom