Spoken Word Video: Morrissey 'The Bullfighter Dies'

Comments

Detritus

Teenage Lightning
I was wondering whether this song would be the next single rather than Istanbul, considering it's one of three new songs he's been playing live.

Jamie

Bluff, Ardour & Assoc.
As a one-off, the spoken word video was genius. Repeated use dilutes the impact, imo.

123xyz

Subscriber
These really are so much better than the previous most recent efforts i.e. I found the park stroll in AYNIM was painful to watch , despite enjoying the song itself. Also glad the lazy option of showing live performances was avoided ...

It's an obvious comment but I'm vaguely reminded of Noel Coward ... the humourous/morose , jaunty, clipped, feeling of it all ...

Stephen

Gemini
Also, so glad that this seems like it will be the next release - it's an absolute killer of a pop song! Should get all kinds of radio play, all kinds...

!Viva Hate!

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฐ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ™โšฑ๏ธโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโšง

Last edited by a moderator:

realitybites

making lemonade
Subscriber
Dang, way cool. Looks fine in that tux. And further proof he should have been the one to read Autobiography for the audio book.

Old Mathew

This should be on the main page of the site. I just stumbled across it myself. Love it! How many more are in the can?

A

Anonymous

This was even cooler than the first one.

I actually almost cried.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Top Bottom