'Swords' update on A.Lui's flickr site?

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
How sad are we......?,
Just spotted a possible peek-a-boo at 'Swords' proposed artwork.
Moz designer Anthony Lui posted this pic on his flickr stream. Look beyond the vintage cams (whilst wiping off your drool) to the MacBook Pro screen behind them: '....ds' cover art ? Chosen photo appears to be a previously unseen Travis Shinn shot from that 'Moz in Californian woodland having just buried a body whilst dressed all in denim' session.
Very, very sad....

Re: Update on A.Lui's flickr site

How sad are we......?,
Moz designer Anthony Lui posted this pic on his flickr stream. Look beyond the vintage cams (whilst wiping off your drool) to the MacBook Pro screen behind them: '....ds' cover art ? Chosen photo appears to be a previously unseen Travis Shinn shot from that 'Moz in Californian woodland having just buried a body whilst dressed all in denim' session.
Very, very sad....

What a great spot !!:thumb: You can see the 'ds' which seems to confirm it. Methinks a head could roll for this:confused: Maybe they will even change it now:(

hej joe,,what would we do without your dedective work!:thumb:

You must have an amazing filter to spot gems like that. It's a great find, great photo of Moz.

It's not the cover. Antony confirmed on my twitter that he liked that shot but Moz didn't.

Spotted it just after Joe Frady at work today but had to get home to post

GC

twiiter.com/glasgowchivas

i hope that's not the cover.

It's not.

GlasgowChivas@noallegiances Really?! The pic in the woods is in the running for SWORDS?! (Behind the cameras - nice)

noallegiances@GlasgowChivas unfortunately not, it's the visual I prefer but Moz doesn't like it much, we're running something different, stay tuned

GC

How sad are we......?,
Very, very sad....

well spotted,im looking forward to swords,but ive heared morrissey has already released an album of b sides and rarities in march called"months of denial"can anyone tell me if this is an official release(how did it get past my radar)or is it a pirate copy?:confused:

Last edited:
well spotted,im looking forward to swords,but ive heared morrissey has already released an album of b sides and rarities in march called"months of denial"can anyone tell me if this is an official release(how did it get past my radar)or is it a pirate copy?:confused:

bootleg. That's quite a clever little play on words on "years of refusal" though :)

The picture of Morrissey in question in the wooded area appeared a few months ago in the hot press interview I believe.

It's not the cover. Antony confirmed on my twitter that he liked that shot but Moz didn't.

Spotted it just after Joe Frady at work today but had to get home to post

GC

twiiter.com/glasgowchivas
Thank you for clearing that up GC.
I'm kinda glad it's not the cover actually. Never especially cared for that shoot. It'll be hard to top 'Years of Refusal' though. My instinct is it's going to be a Travis Shinn shot, Moz seems to prefer him for the recent releases.
I hope I didn't get Mr.Lui into any bother. I did waver about posting, but I figured that the 'Years Of Refusal' art was posted in full about 6 months prior to release, so it wouldn't be a problem.

Who was the photographer that did the photo of Morrissey with the spilled milk on the table? Maybe there was a series of those. I liked that. I think there was an alternate version where you can see the two watches.

I don't remember where this was from.

Here's one of them:

mozmilk2g.jpg

Who was the photographer that did the photo of Morrissey with the spilled milk on the table? Maybe there was a series of those. I liked that. I think there was an alternate version where you can see the two watches.

I don't remember where this was from.

Here's one of them:

mozmilk2g.jpg
GOT MOZ ?

The 'No use crying over spilt Moz' photographs are by Travis Shinn, same guy that did the not-the-'Swords' cover art above.

bootleg. That's quite a clever little play on words on "years of refusal" though :)

The picture of Morrissey in question in the wooded area appeared a few months ago in the hot press interview I believe.

cheers mate,i thought it was too good to be true,theres a copy on ebay for £15,it looked very impressive but i wont pay that for a snide disc,ill wait for swords to be released:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom