Sam Esty Rayner Photography suggests 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett on Facebook

Re: Sam Esty Raynor asking for disgrunted Morrissey fans to send 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett

Oops - should be spelled 'Rayner'. Regardless, are we supposed to feel sorry for ('Bring me the head of') Elton John as well, now?

No embarrassment and no need to change the name. Seeing as you are so in awe of that c*** I assume you are terrorism supporter a well then?

Enough of this f***ing SER, ENOUGHwith this f***ing Harvest/Barnett business! It's been nearly two years! Move on! It's almost as repetitious and uninteresting as anything from the Chapman Clan (Benny, BB et al). Sick of it. It's so f***ing destructive, and Sam is utterly useless.

Enough of this f***ing SER, ENOUGHwith this f***ing Harvest/Barnett business! It's been nearly two years! Move on! It's almost as repetitious and uninteresting as anything from the Chapman Clan (Benny, BB et al). Sick of it. It's so f***ing destructive, and Sam is utterly useless.

Can't people live 2 weeks without a word from Moz? Is it so urgent that they have to scan SER's facebook and make it news on this website although they despise him? People here always call for dialogue with the Moz camp. Then why don't you comment on SER's facebook and, at least, TRY to ask questions and get answers or bring up points you are regularly bringing up here? It may not work but you could try.

Can't people live 2 weeks without a word from Moz? Is it so urgent that they have to scan SER's facebook and make it news on this website although they despise him? People here always call for dialogue with the Moz camp. Then why don't you comment on SER's facebook and, at least, TRY to ask questions and get answers or bring up points you are regularly bringing up here? It may not work but you could try.

Are you sure you're talking to me? I haven't requested a word from Moz on anything, I do not have a FB account (never have) and nor do I know what "points" you're referring to; as far as I can remember this is the first time I've spoken out against SER here.

I also fail to see why my very valid points made in my previous post irks you so.

everything Morrissey is doing now is so tacky. He has always been difficult but it's the total lack of class now.

With this and the recent Paris/Universal fiasco he has totally wrecked his chances of ever getting a deal now.

All the label guys talk, they are like the masons. Even though they are in competition they all speak and stick together and nobody will get involved with him now that is taking his grievances and posting them online.

He seems very out of touch with reality right now and I don't think he will recover.

You misunderstand. I'm not denying that statistic...I just find it hilarious that you think those numbers constitute a success.
So you think that every Morrissey-album should automatically be number 1 all over the world? You're even more deluded than Morrissey ever will be.
The album was of course a relative success as you can tell from its UK album chart and Billboard chart positions.

Are you sure you're talking to me? I haven't requested a word from Moz on anything, I do not have a FB account (never have) and nor do I know what "points" you're referring to; as far as I can remember this is the first time I've spoken out against SER here.

I also fail to see why my very valid points made in my previous post irks you so.

You don't irk me at all. It irks me that people here think this facebook post has any importance. How? Nobody on social media talks about it, the media doesn't talk about it, it doesn't even got much response on SER's facebook page itself. Just because someone posted it to m-solo and it has been put on the front page it is somehow important? I think this is a very good example of the fact that m-solo often doesn't reflect the real world.

You misunderstand. I'm not denying that statistic...I just find it hilarious that you think those numbers constitute a success.

I haven't said anything about it being a success. I said it performed about as well as you would expect for a Morrissey album. Number 9 is the same peak on that chart as Ringleader, for instance. If that's tanking, then Moz has been tanking his whole career.

So you think that every Morrissey-album should automatically be number 1 all over the world? You're even more deluded than Morrissey ever will be.
The album was of course a relative success as you can tell from its UK album chart and Billboard chart positions.

only moz thinks that everything he does should be no 1. all the while, sheeran beats him on the charts with an album that has been released several weeks prior. he then pitches a fit and goes extra huma. goodbye book contract goodbye record contract.
then, the pasta/vodka binge. etc. its like a cycle.

You don't irk me at all. It irks me that people here think this facebook post has any importance. How? Nobody on social media talks about it, the media doesn't talk about it, it doesn't even got much response on SER's facebook page itself. Just because someone posted it to m-solo and it has been put on the front page it is somehow important? I think this is a very good example of the fact that m-solo often doesn't reflect the real world.

M-Solo is not the real world. I'll buy that. But I honestly don't give a f*** what media, social or otherwise, thinks of this or any other post by Moz or SER. What I write simply reflects what I feel, and I am sick and tired of these destructive shenanigans from Moz and his retarded nephew.

Moz must get over the Harvest debacle. Stop f***ing moan about it. Stop repeating himself. It gets him nowhere.

Moz is still, deep down, a brilliant man, but these stunts does little to show this. And he's drifting further and further away from any recording contract.

Why do all you English people like to call yourselves "Remi"? Every time I am on a conference call with these Brits , there's some guy who says his name is "Remi" when I bet his real name is really Scunthorpe or Nigel. Well, at least I don't have to be the guy that is told by his boss to be that American guy who likes Kickball and actually has to know that Higginsbottom Town United tied 0-0 Blackpoo City Town just so those Brits will give us their money again. Anonymous-

Did I f***ing say that? Learn to goddamn read.

I haven't said anything about it being a success. I said it performed about as well as you would expect for a Morrissey album. Number 9 is the same peak on that chart as Ringleader, for instance. If that's tanking, then Moz has been tanking his whole career.

He has been tanking for the majority of his career. Kill Uncle, Southpaw, Maladjusted, Years Of Refusal and World Peace Is None Of Your Business have all failed in comparison to Viva Hate, Your Arsenal and You Are The Quarry and everything they went up against in the charts.

Did I f***ing say that? Learn to goddamn read.

He has been tanking for the majority of his career. Kill Uncle, Southpaw, Maladjusted, Years Of Refusal and World Peace Is None Of Your Business have all failed in comparison to Viva Hate, Your Arsenal and You Are The Quarry and everything they went up against in the charts.

Even if that was true, he is still doing far better than poor Johnny Marr.

I see you're nicely backed into a corner. Take a deep breath and then shut up.

Learn to write. This makes no sense whatsoever.

Yes, I am quite open about my beliefs, I'll be at the GPO on o'connell st dublin this Easter to celebrate the centenary of the glorious Easter Rising, to honour brave men like James Connolly and all the other heroes of the uprising, James Connolly was born in Edinburgh, you don't have to be born in Ireland to be a Irish Republican, there is to be a statue of James Connolly erected in Edinburgh, I look forward to being there to see it unveiled, you see surface, it doesn't matter where you are born, it's what you believe in that matters, you are the perfect example, you are a right wing fascist yet you weren't born in hitlers Germany, or where you?
Enjoy the celebrations. I'm going to the Abbey to see a play that fits the celebrations. I plan to have a bleedin good time. PS. Hitlers brother washed the dishes at the Shelbourne lol. I was born in a stable, but I'm not a donkey, though I feel like one. Joke. I shall raise a glass of black velvet to you IBIH.

Back
Top Bottom