Sam Esty Rayner Photography suggests 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett on Facebook

Re: Sam Esty Raynor asking for disgrunted Morrissey fans to send 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett

Oops - should be spelled 'Rayner'. Regardless, are we supposed to feel sorry for ('Bring me the head of') Elton John as well, now?

Your mother has a weak mind and a weak vagina to let you fall out but to let the better part of you slip down her leg in a failed abortion. Mozbotting is a stupid weak-minded term that no one recognizes. When you think about it, your brainless post is the natural progression of your mother's failed abortion. M is fine, has played ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR YEARS AND YEARS, where have YOU played? You are the weak mind that comes to a Morrissey website day in day out, desperate for Morrissey information and to throw rocks. GET A LIFE, LOSER. Do NOT keep a sharp knife at a safe distance from losers like you and do yourself a favor...complete the failed abortion.

Ah yes! The common MozBot delusion that everyone in his Audience secretly wishes they were living his desperate saddo life rather than enjoying the circus clown then going home to the comforts of hearth, home, family, friends, footie, work and telly summed us as 'Normal Life'. Except it isn't true. I've never even been in a band, better things to do. Obviously you're another total loon casualty, you must be if you post footage of you supporting Tony Whatshisname in this thread. Who f***ing cares? Let Morrissey trundle his ridiculous 'Dad Rock with World Music Flourishes Tour that Never Ends' till he drops dead. If there's nothing better we'll pop along in Brum to LOL or even applaud if he STFU and just sings. Loving the 'abortion' motif. It's like MySpace a decade ago. Next up: Mom's Basement and other wonderful historic gems of insults.

- - - Updated - - -

Eric Hartman is an asshole who has said unspeakable things about Morrissey. Morrissey is a human being too. Eric can dish it out but he can't take it back, huh? FIGURES. f*** him and f*** you too.

"I'm a human beeeeeing" It's some David Dolls ref, yes? Very clever. f*** Morrissey. Morrissey is a f***ing troll.

- - - Updated - - -

For David Bowie. I'm here...for David..........Bowie. Okay?
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

Smells like Daffodils, actually. Better than yours, I'm sure, Brummie or should I call you Lily Esq?

large.gif

Are you a REAL lawyer?

tumblr_mjv93fkAkR1r5ad6vo1_500.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough. My point was, Morrissey has feelings too, maybe Eric will better understand this in the future. I wish him the best.

f*** Morrissey's *feelings* manufactured to sell his arse to punters. Am I a lawyer? Do I look like a lawyer, bitch? Am I really likely to be just one person, one role, one name? Yeah, right. That's highly likely, isn't it. Go f*** yourself and stop posting your shitty live performances on this thread. Your disguise as 'support act' fools nobody, mate.

Last edited:
Of course, who can argue with someone that was the opening act for Tony Clifton?

Who the f*** is Tony Clifton? Rhetorical, please don't anybody post any more shit live turds. 'Poet' spamming us with his stage-craft is enough to make this thread radioactive. Jesus, talk about Off-Topic !

False! Tony Clifton opened for ME and here is video proof of him singing with my bassist whom he borrowed for the show. He came with no band and expected to use mine, but the bassist was the only one who would help him out...for free...
I headlined a tribute to Morrissey that night at the now defunct Martini Blues in Huntington Beach, California, December 18th, 2004, the same night Morrissey was taping "Live at Earl's Court" in London and here is the setlist: Walk on music: "See See Rider" by Elvis Presley. Setlist: The Boy Racer/Sweet And Tender Hooligan/The Loop/Glamorous Glue/That's Entertainment/He Knows I'd Love To See Him/London/Irish Blood, English Heart/Disappointed (No Encore) Walk off music: "Now I Am A Was" by Morrissey

One of these days, I'll post some video from that show.

I hope that wasn't you as anonymous, Viva, as I really do think you're very funny. #nohomo #nokissass

#JockoHomo #KissMyArse

Last edited by a moderator:
Who the f*** is Tony Clifton? Rhetorical, please don't anybody post any more shit live turds. 'Poet' spamming us with his stage-craft is enough to make this thread radioactive. Jesus, talk about Off-Topic !

Very amusing to read the middle-aged-men squabble over Morrissey. Please keep us entertained.

Eric Hartman is an asshole who has said unspeakable things about Morrissey. Morrissey is a human being too. Eric can dish it out but he can't take it back, huh? FIGURES. f*** him and f*** you too.

And you my friend have said unspeakable things about Eric. And what do you and I know about Eric ? Oh yes the last we heard he was very ill, so possibly in no state if even still with us to respond to "poet the brave" unlike yer mate Steven CrankFraud who in your own words "can dish it out but he can't take it back, huh ?"
Now then "poet the brave" I've read your contributions of late and have finally decided to mushroom you along with Ketchup Bum so off you 4ck go and join the rest of em in the dark.

Goodbye !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Hardly. It's Morrissey who's the entertainment, f***ing Beclowned c*** that he is

His gravestone shall read

Here lies Steven CrankFraud Jesterrey
Gay gimmick song singer
Wizard of crank
Cheese loving, chart flopping
5* meat serving hotel loving
List of shite novel writing
And high court loser

How low could he go ?
We told him to hop it
His reply came !
#Paris-for-Profit

Gay gimmick song singer
Wizard of crank
And high court loser

How low could he go ?
We told him to hop it
His reply came !
#Paris-for-Profit

Benny the British Poofter, more like.

- - - Updated - - -

Hardly. It's Morrissey who's the entertainment, f***ing Beclowned c*** that he is

BummieCunt: you are not Sarah Palin. Stop inventing words.

Why is is that when I read so many of the posts on this site, that the first line of 'Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning' enters my head?

Why is is that when I read so many of the posts on this site, that the first line of 'Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning' enters my head?

Why is it when I read so many of the posts on this site, it sounds suspiciously like hypocritical Morrissey himself?

Gay gimmick song singer
Wizard of crank
And high court loser

How low could he go ?
We told him to hop it
His reply came !
#Paris-for-Profit

You left out

Still gorgeous at 56
Charming
the Chief
Incurable romantic
lovable
we miss him

We should take care with how many GIFs SER may see on this Forum. That may be the next phase of his tacky "PR" agenda.

Nevertheless, nice juxtaposition.

No worries...should he take to posting GIFs I will throw myself on my sword as it would be the noble thing to do.

But GIFs are fun :D

There is just something so fundamentally f***ed up about the notion that calling someone "gay" or "a poofter" would be an insult.

I was pointing out that, while Benny insulted Morrissey's sexual orientation, as a fan, there is a necessary irony there: he is obsessed with Morrissey in an inverted love obsession and clearly wants Morrissey balls deep in his anal cavity. Otherwise, why would he obsessively post about an artist that he claims to hate?

That sounds pretty homo to me. So rethink your interpretation, because I was not merely throwing schoolyard insults.

I was pointing out that, while Benny insulted Morrissey's sexual orientation, as a fan, there is a necessary irony there: he is obsessed with Morrissey in an inverted love obsession and clearly wants Morrissey balls deep in his anal cavity. Otherwise, why would he obsessively post about an artist that he claims to hate?

That sounds pretty homo to me. So rethink your interpretation, because I was not merely throwing schoolyard insults.

No I was pointing out Stevens present status
The gay reference was highlighting the fact that Steven insults his congregation with bluff and guff by inventing a word that doesn't exist to get over his taste in men and "Tina's" ROFL

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom