Sam Esty Rayner Photography suggests 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett on Facebook

Re: Sam Esty Raynor asking for disgrunted Morrissey fans to send 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett

Oops - should be spelled 'Rayner'. Regardless, are we supposed to feel sorry for ('Bring me the head of') Elton John as well, now?

I see you're nicely backed into a corner. Take a deep breath and then shut up.

Learn to write. This makes no sense whatsoever.

I fail to see what it is that you can't grasp about what you quoted...

The only assumptions that can be made from this is that either you're both blithering idiots or you have no point and are being purposely obtuse.

I fail to see what it is that you can't grasp about what you quoted...

The only assumptions that can be made from this is that either you're both blithering idiots or you have no point and are being purposely obtuse.

Yeah, it's probably one of those things. If not, it's something else.

uh???? wtf are you talking about?

oh i forgot you are the craziest middle age morrissey fan of them all

You have no clue who CrystalGeezer really is, so how can you say that? Oh yeah, you're f***ing Internet Idiot.

GIF_gordon_ramsay_idiot_sandwich.gif

How dare you barge in here asking me questions ! Who the 4ck do you think you are ? How can I take you serious when you only 4ckin registered Sep 20th 2015 ?
4ck off and show some respect ! Tell Silly Steven to 4ck off as well.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

When did you register? Take your butcher knife and stab Eric Hartman AND yourself, you're both worthless. On second thought, just stab yourself, Eric Hartman will be dead soon enough and I'll be glad, you f***ing whack job.

When did you register? Take your butcher knife and stab Eric Hartman AND yourself, you're both worthless. On second thought, just stab yourself, Eric Hartman will be dead soon enough and I'll be glad, you f***ing whack job.

You need to get a grip you heartless c***, Eric is a human being, with a family.

you suffer from a weak mind, brought on from a lifetime of mozbotting. being a mozbot is the worse fate to befall a chubby chaser (chasing dudes, mom is safe LOL), now become a mozbot. when you think about it its a natural progression.
change your ways before its too late, look at moz, relegated to playing katmandu in buttf*** mongolia. look at irish heart british passport, you fellow bot, lives in scotland, travels on a british passport, but in his poor weak mozmind he is 'a rebel'. thinks hes tommy maken. keep beer at a safe distance from the mozbots.

f*** off you terrorist supporting c***

I love IBIH and your posts. If you guys started a forum discussion to go back and forth at each other, I would read it everyday. I really have nothing against either of you, but I have to admit that everytime I read Irish Heart British Passport in a post I chuckle a bit.

While it's true that it doesn't seem to be available for download, there is no way that record sales were as low as the anonymous troll attempted to make out.

The idea that it sold 16-17,000 units minus subtractions in total is laughable.

The world would be a better place is all Morrissey's recordings were removed from sale and never played again. What a heist the Stretford Pseud pulled! Thank God the Blackstar-Starman kyboshed him as part of his departure. Thanks David! Love you always, forget you never. And thanks Wolvo-Stevo for throwing a bucket of Black Country piss over the prat.

BB

Why are you here?

Why are you there?

- - - Updated - - -

Addicted to that brilliant, hot piece of ass Morrissey? I understand. Carry on. You couldn't leave if you tried. *worried*

Your face: Morrissey's arse. Can you breathe? Do you like the smell? Caviar?

- - - Updated - - -

hot piece of ass? are you a chubby chaser?

Morrissey's ass: Peru. On the loo. LOL!

- - - Updated - - -

Enough of this f***ing SER, ENOUGHwith this f***ing Harvest/Barnett business! It's been nearly two years! Move on! It's almost as repetitious and uninteresting as anything from the Chapman Clan (Benny, BB et al). Sick of it. It's so f***ing destructive, and Sam is utterly useless.

What's wrong with you? Why do you keep referencing me? Stop sniffing my balls.

you suffer from a weak mind, brought on from a lifetime of mozbotting. being a mozbot is the worse fate to befall a chubby chaser (chasing dudes, mom is safe LOL), now become a mozbot. when you think about it its a natural progression.
change your ways before its too late, look at moz, relegated to playing katmandu in buttf*** mongolia. look at irish heart british passport, you fellow bot, lives in scotland, travels on a british passport, but in his poor weak mozmind he is 'a rebel'. thinks hes tommy maken. keep beer at a safe distance from the mozbots.

Your mother has a weak mind and a weak vagina to let you fall out but to let the better part of you slip down her leg in a failed abortion. Mozbotting is a stupid weak-minded term that no one recognizes. When you think about it, your brainless post is the natural progression of your mother's failed abortion. M is fine, has played ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR YEARS AND YEARS, where have YOU played? You are the weak mind that comes to a Morrissey website day in day out, desperate for Morrissey information and to throw rocks. GET A LIFE, LOSER. Do NOT keep a sharp knife at a safe distance from losers like you and do yourself a favor...complete the failed abortion.

You need to get a grip you heartless c***, Eric is a human being, with a family.

Eric Hartman is an asshole who has said unspeakable things about Morrissey. Morrissey is a human being too. Eric can dish it out but he can't take it back, huh? FIGURES. f*** him and f*** you too.

first, what's 'Piccadilly Jim'? I enjoy your posts, they're annoying, but not as annoying as mine:lbf:. But that comment about Eric
who is fighting a disease is not too cool. I get called a lot of shit on here by people I don't know,but it means nothing really. I just laugh and I hope they in return laugh at any insults I throw their way. 'Water off a ducks back' and all that.

Peace, kS.

Piccadilly Jim is a book, you should read it. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piccadilly_Jim) Or maybe it's a name? (http://www.morrissey-solo.com/members/638-Piccadilly-Jim) (http://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=morrissey-solo+chatter) (http://www.morrissey-solo.com/articles/05/05/01/2016216.shtml) (http://www.morrissey-solo.com/~PiccadillyJim) Maybe a cross between Piccadilly Palare and Spring-Heeled Jim? Who really knows for sure. Ask David T. Maybe he knows? He knows...he knows...he knows I'd love... I'm not sure I enjoy your posts, I guess some of them are OK...can't say I find them annoying really, nothing really annoys me truly. Why is that comment not too cool? Eric has said unspeakable things about Morrissey. He can dish it out but can't take it back? Come on, let's play fair now. We are all fighting some sort of disease, should I be concerned for Eric more than anyone else? Morrissey fights diseases and he is a human being and people say ghastly things here about him, should we be concerned about that? It means nothing to me what people say here too. I am not a duck though. Best wishes to you and Eric but that still doesn't change the fact that he's a prick. Sometimes, people get what they deserve, don't they? I don't know, maybe I am "uncool" as you say. Oh well.

Why are you there?

- - - Updated - - -

For David Bowie. I'm here...for David..........Bowie. Okay?
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

Your face: Morrissey's arse. Can you breathe? Do you like the smell? Caviar?

- - - Updated - - -

Smells like Daffodils, actually. Better than yours, I'm sure, Brummie or should I call you Lily Esq?

large.gif

Are you a REAL lawyer?

tumblr_mjv93fkAkR1r5ad6vo1_500.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I agree with what you're saying here and I understand. I guess I'm just a 'sensitive type' . Yes, we all have one foot in the grave more or less, though it's usually an abstract horror that's so far away from our everyday realities and present thoughts. I don't know Eric. But unlike M, Eric seems to be in the midst(as far as we know) of fighting with this very real threat to his life,and I hope this is not the case and that he's doing better. So I just feel sympathy for him regardless of what he's said in a post.

Fair enough. My point was, Morrissey has feelings too, maybe Eric will better understand this in the future. I wish him the best.

Your mother has a weak mind and a weak vagina to let you fall out but to let the better part of you slip down her leg in a failed abortion. Mozbotting is a stupid weak-minded term that no one recognizes. When you think about it, your brainless post is the natural progression of your mother's failed abortion. M is fine, has played ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR YEARS AND YEARS, where have YOU played? You are the weak mind that comes to a Morrissey website day in day out, desperate for Morrissey information and to throw rocks. GET A LIFE, LOSER. Do NOT keep a sharp knife at a safe distance from losers like you and do yourself a favor...complete the failed abortion.

Of course, who can argue with someone that was the opening act for Tony Clifton?

Of course, who can argue with someone that was the opening act for Tony Clifton?

False! Tony Clifton opened for ME and here is video proof of him singing with my bassist whom he borrowed for the show. He came with no band and expected to use mine, but the bassist was the only one who would help him out...for free...
I headlined a tribute to Morrissey that night at the now defunct Martini Blues in Huntington Beach, California, December 18th, 2004, the same night Morrissey was taping "Live at Earl's Court" in London and here is the setlist: Walk on music: "See See Rider" by Elvis Presley. Setlist: The Boy Racer/Sweet And Tender Hooligan/The Loop/Glamorous Glue/That's Entertainment/He Knows I'd Love To See Him/London/Irish Blood, English Heart/Disappointed (No Encore) Walk off music: "Now I Am A Was" by Morrissey

One of these days, I'll post some video from that show.

I hope that wasn't you as anonymous, Viva, as I really do think you're very funny. #nohomo #nokissass

Last edited by a moderator:
False! Tony Clifton opened for ME and here is video proof of him singing with my bassist whom he borrowed for the show. He came with no band and expected to use mine, but the bassist was the only one who would help him out...for free...
I headlined a tribute to Morrissey that night at the now defunct Martini Blues in Huntington Beach, California, December 18th, 2004, the same night Morrissey was taping "Live at Earl's Court" in London and here is the setlist: Walk on music: "See See Rider" by Elvis Presley. Setlist: The Boy Racer/Sweet And Tender Hooligan/The Loop/Glamorous Glue/That's Entertainment/He Knows I'd Love To See Him/London/Irish Blood, English Heart/Disappointed (No Encore) Walk off music: "Now I Am A Was" by Morrissey

One of these days, I'll post some video from that show.

I hope that wasn't you as anonymous, Viva, as I really do think you're very funny. #nohomo #nokissass

Please, don't bother.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom