Morrissey / "World Peace..." photo posted on Sam Esty Rayner Photography / Facebook

An anonymous person writes:

From Sam's Facebook page:

IT'S STILL NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

12472652_10154247903675967_549413297096470502_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the atmosphere of the video seemed a lil bit 'funeral parlor' though

Yes, it had to be funeral: war is murder, mutilation, desperation, refugees.

The voice of M is wonderful and unique. But I would have made a mix: the reading and the song partially overlapping. I think I'll make one for my own pleasure :)

This photo was published on April fools' day and the song says "no more poor little fool". Curious...

he is the owner of one of the most glorious facial expressions i have ever seen (that one which begins at around 1:17)

Yes it is a glorious expression. A face of pure joy. I find myself in wonder of what this joy is for. Is it a kind of enlightenment? Is he thinking of a specific "poor little fool", that makes him smile so?
Is he saying "yes, everything is on the blink, but I'm still here for you"? Or perhaps he's conveying all of these sentiments and so much more?

Yes it is a glorious expression. A face of pure joy. I find myself in wonder of what this joy is for. Is it a kind of enlightenment? Is he thinking of a specific "poor little fool", that makes him smile so?
Is he saying "yes, everything is on the blink, but I'm still here for you"? Or perhaps he's conveying all of these sentiments and so much more?
well he's saying "no more poor little fool"
so i just naturally took the facial expression to be one of some kind of inner assurance that things may yet be assigned their proper value. that facial expression to me has everything about it of "the triumph of spirit"

well he's saying "no more poor little fool"
so i just naturally took the facial expression to be one of some kind of inner assurance that things may yet be assigned their proper value. that facial expression to me has everything about it of "the triumph of spirit"

"The triumph of the spirit". That's great. See, I knew I'd get a good answer.

Much better than the original. The original cover was just kind of pithy considering the title of the record is a bold proclamation and not a mere background scrawl, after all.

Hmmm.

Remember how we moaned at the original album cover to WPINOYB, with its clone-stamped plants and all? It is miles above this.

Back
Top Bottom