Sam Esty Rayner is back with another Morrissey photoshop

via Sam Esty Rayner Photography / Facebook:

WPINOYB

39145_ser_mm_wpinoyb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The record doesn't even have a center hole!

Very well spot. Now we know it IS photoshopped :)
But the idea was good.
He is making progress.
Now he only has to improve " the finishing touch ". :brows: :thumb:

Biebs rated your post
clear.png
Off-topic in the thread Sam Esty Rayner is back with another Morrissey photoshop.

'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - MM

Today at 9:56 AM

off topic ?? :rofl:

GOODNIGHT AND THANK YOU :tiphat: kS

Hi Ketamine Sun, I don't know why it gets rated off topic too.
It is very much on topic!
So that rating is very much off topic.
I think we should have the possibility to rate ratings that are off topic off topic!
To only rate is off topic! :brows:
This reply of mine is on topic! Whatever it will be rated. :crazy:

Hi Ketamine Sun, I don't know why it gets rated off topic too.
It is very much on topic!
So that rating is very much off topic.
I think we should have the possibility to rate ratings that are off topic off topic!
To only rate is off topic! :brows:
This reply of mine is on topic! Whatever it will be rated. :crazy:
Please don't encourage her to whine about this on every thread. In many sites a poster would be banned for repeatedly dragging threads off-topic. She uses the ratings herself and was the first person to give me a negative rating. I took it as a compliment.
There is a thread to whine about ratings and the moderators and the site administrator have answered those comments.

Now back on topic... I don't have much to say about this photo. He's repeating his own ideas now and they were a worn out cliche to begin with, but I guess it must amuse Morrissey.
Alternate theory is that Morrissey has a perverse need to subject his audience to third rate crap, such as Kristeen Young and Sam Esty Rayner, and might take some pleasure at both the audience being subjected to their work, and the artists being subjected to the abuse.

Please don't encourage her to whine about this on every thread. In many sites a poster would be banned for repeatedly dragging threads off-topic. She uses the ratings herself and was the first person to give me a negative rating. I took it as a compliment.
There is a thread to whine about ratings and the moderators and the site administrator have answered those comments.

Now back on topic... I don't have much to say about this photo. He's repeating his own ideas now and they were a worn out cliche to begin with, but I guess it must amuse Morrissey.
Alternate theory is that Morrissey has a perverse need to subject his audience to third rate crap, such as Kristeen Young and Sam Esty Rayner, and might take some pleasure at both the audience being subjected to their work, and the artists being subjected to the abuse.

At least in this case she was right. :)
And there are more.
I won't go on with it myself cause I don't care.
Everybody can rate my posts as they want.

" In many sites a poster would be banned for repeatedly dragging threads off-topic. "

She just gets off-topic cause her fantasy gets her there. I don't believe she does it on purpose.
I quite like her posts. They are always funny and surprising and have more unexpected angles.
By the way, I guess I feel the need for defending her cause my posts get rated off-topic as much as hers. (By Biebs, that is) :D

I like to get off-topic as much as she does.
This site is very liberal in what should be considered off-topic.
Moderators never, ever warned me about it.
So they don't mind about that (going off-topic) much.

" was the first person to give me a negative rating. I took it as a compliment. "
Why am I not surprised , she did, ha. :lbf:
And I am not surprised you took it as a compliment.:D

On topic: (ha)
Just liked this last montage from SER.
The black and white and Marilyn off course.
And the way the supposed new vinyl relates Moz in a sneaky but funny way with her. I know it is a bit of a cliche now but can't help still liking it.
Cheers Calamine Lotion! :thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom