Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Oh lovely! One of them (the rowdy, big-headed one whose visits I don't encourage on account of my nerves) has announced that he's brought two bottles of vodka with him.

I've announced to him that he won't be opening them here.
MWAH HA HA HA HA! I hope you've taken them for 'safe keeping' ;) (maybe you could hide them for another occasion, when you can drink! ;) )

MWAH HA HA HA HA! I hope you've taken them for 'safe keeping' ;) (maybe you could hide them for another occasion, when you can drink! ;) )

I'm not sure where he's put them - don't want to rifle around a visitor' s bag, but I'll ask for them when the lads go out to the tent for the night - or pounce if he tries to crack them open on the sly. All I can hear is the same boy's very very loud voice in the next room. *sighs* There's always one.....

I'm not sure where he's put them - don't want to rifle around a visitor' s bag, but I'll ask for them when the lads go out to the tent for the night - or pounce if he tries to crack them open on the sly. All I can hear is the same boy's very very loud voice in the next room. *sighs* There's always one.....
Oh dear. Few more hours, it'll be over!

I don't know how bad the mosquito situation is over there but here it's murder. I may be a vegetarian who carries spiders outside rather than kills them but when it comes to mosquitoes... Kill the little buggers! :gun:
oh, they're getting quite bad now the summer is really here!

They've now upped sticks and gone for a walk around the village, taking the small boy with them. My apologies in advance to my fellow villagers.:o
Oh dear. well, if they're taking the young boy too, at least they can't be planning on getting up to much...

They make gummi vitamins for adults now. It's like my dream come true, gummi bears that are good for you. Also, I can't sleep.

GUMMY vitamins? That would be my dream come true. Hey, there is a natural supplement called Melatonin in the vitamin section and they knock me out! I sometimes take Ambien CR.

They make gummi vitamins for adults now. It's like my dream come true, gummi bears that are good for you. Also, I can't sleep.

Oh, I know the feeling all too well. I love buying CD's. What albums are you considering?

Well, I'm thinking about The Arctic Monkeys- I've heard they're good but I dunno! Do you have anything to recommend? I need some Brit pop NOW.:D

I need to go grocery shopping ( have a craving for donuts) but I have a whole frickin' list of stuff. It's so hot why should I even bothier to wear make up at all? But the red lipstick stays! Ha!

I need to go grocery shopping ( have a craving for donuts) but I have a whole frickin' list of stuff. It's so hot why should I even bothier to wear make up at all? But the red lipstick stays! Ha!

Oh, I hardly ever wear make-up any more - and certainly not just to go shopping.

Those doughnuts'll go all yucky in this heat. Have some crisp, cool apples instead. :)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom