Morrissey responds to Billboard report, insists the Harvest relationship is over - true-to-you.net

Your hobby is to point out other people's weakness and slagging them off online message board.

You are wasting your time and energy.

You are wasting air. Do something about it.

Re: morrissey harvest records

Quite right Justin - this song is the best thing he's done in decades.
It's one of very few things he's done without Johnny Marr that would have been good enough for inclusion on Hatful of Hollow.

Albums are light years apart. WTF are you talking about?

Yes, he is unlikeable. However, you missed a crucial element, Morrissey is a very honest person.
From the early days of The Smiths he claimed that he didn't like other people and being difficult.

It's not the point of being likeable, but most of us admire him because he hasn't changed at all.

He HAS changed... a lot!

He HAS changed... a lot!

I don't think he has at all.

When you're young and have a personality like Morrissey's people see you as interesting, different and as somebody who's admired for not playing the game. When you're older and have a personality like Morrissey's a lot of people just see you as an old crank.

A lot of people don't have enough going on in their own lives so they're always complaining about what other people are like though. Too much Hello magazine and all that bollocks.

Good grief, Morrissey! Shut it! Put. Down. The. Drink.

Get. Away. From. The. Keyboard!

It looks like our Morrissey is a bit manic, doesn't it? He apparently has a lack of impulse control.

Having zero management is not good for someone with Morrissey's character traits - impulsive, delusional, egotistical, and irrational.

Harvest tried to work with him - twitter and Facebook accounts. The spoken word videos (which I imagine Moz wanted). When Moz went off on Harvest (which one can assume he did) for the twitter and FB things, I imagine they told Moz to go f*** himself.

Being on a label is like working for an employer - you have to play the game! THEIR game!

Morrissey is done when it comes to labels. WHO would enter into a relationship with him after this fiasco?! I guess he still has Cooking Vinyl and Metropolis. They both did good work for Alison Moyet.

Good luck Morrissey. See you on the road - cough, cough. Ha, ha!

Good grief, Morrissey! Shut it! Put. Down. The. Drink.

Get. Away. From. The. Keyboard!

It looks like our Morrissey is a bit manic, doesn't it? He apparently has a lack of impulse control.

Having zero management is not good for someone with Morrissey's character traits - impulsive, delusional, egotistical, and irrational.

Harvest tried to work with him - twitter and Facebook accounts. The spoken word videos (which I imagine Moz wanted). When Moz went off on Harvest (which one can assume he did) for the twitter and FB things, I imagine they told Moz to go f*** himself.

Being on a label is like working for an employer - you have to play the game! THEIR game!

Morrissey is done when it comes to labels. WHO would enter into a relationship with him after this fiasco?! I guess he still has Cooking Vinyl and Metropolis. They both did good work for Alison Moyet.

Good luck Morrissey. See you on the road - cough, cough. Ha, ha!

Shut up you corporate c***.

Shut up you corporate c***.
Yes...if it wasn't for this site where would this pitiful creature experience any power?

"morrissey_sucks" is so angry and depressed if he couldn't come here spew his bile he would hang himself with a garden hose.

Yes...if it wasn't for this site where would this pitiful creature experience any power?

"morrissey_sucks" is so angry and depressed if he couldn't come here spew his bile he would hang himself with a garden hose.

Lol, I think I'm going to follow their lead and spend a load of time on a website dedicated to Madonna or someone else I can't be doing with. It'll be a riveting way to spend my spare time.

When you're young and have a personality like Morrissey's people see you as interesting, different and as somebody who's admired for not playing the game. When you're older and have a personality like Morrissey's a lot of people just see you as an old crank.

A lot of people don't have enough going on in their own lives so they're always complaining about what other people are like though. Too much Hello magazine and all that bollocks.

But like those in the serried ranks of Hello magazine it is Morrissey who seeks us out determined to tell us what he thinks on a range of subjects. He puts himself in the public eye. He loathes the Beckhams et al, but is he really that different when push comes to shove? David might have new underpants to sell, Victoria might have... whatever it is she does, and Morrissey has an album.

He wants us to know his latest views. He wants and needs the media to help him do that. There is a reason the media seem less inclined to play the game these days, and the reason is Morrissey himself. You can be difficult when you are releasing The Queen Is Dead or Vauxhall. You cannot when you are releasing Years of Refusal or World Peace. Simply put he isn't worth the aggravation. Jimmy Kimmel found that out, and seemingly others appear to have taken notice.

It doesn't matter if you are a President or a road sweeper, your reputation is all you have. It is a short hop from eccentric iconoclast to nutcase, and Morrissey seems to have crossed that line.

Interesting - I think if you review your historical posts, you will see whom the truly angry person is. Irony, huh?

Interesting - I think if you review your historical posts, you will see whom the truly angry person is. Irony, huh?

Yeah...but the difference is I know who I'm angry at.

You're still angry at mom and dad...angry and depressed because you're in this world...a world you'll never understand.

You're directing this anger at Morrissey?.....your fake name "Morrissey_Sucks"....just about says it all about you. And all the posts you've made here, Ha.

Go back and read 'em, girl.

But like those in the serried ranks of Hello magazine it is Morrissey who seeks us out determined to tell us what he thinks on a range of subjects. He puts himself in the public eye. He loathes the Beckhams et al, but is he really that different when push comes to shove? David might have new underpants to sell, Victoria might have... whatever it is she does, and Morrissey has an album.

He wants us to know his latest views. He wants and needs the media to help him do that. There is a reason the media seem less inclined to play the game these days, and the reason is Morrissey himself. You can be difficult when you are releasing The Queen Is Dead or Vauxhall. You cannot when you are releasing Years of Refusal or World Peace. Simply put he isn't worth the aggravation. Jimmy Kimmel found that out, and seemingly others appear to have taken notice.

It doesn't matter if you are a President or a road sweeper, your reputation is all you have. It is a short hop from eccentric iconoclast to nutcase, and Morrissey seems to have crossed that line.

You know Cornhole, you've yet to say anything of substance.

Go troll Madonna....somebody might care about your meaningless drivel over there.

Duck Dynasty is more your speed....get on over there with Jimma Kimbell.

Yeah...but the difference is I know who I'm angry at.

You're still angry at mom and dad...angry and depressed because you're in this world...a world you'll never understand.

You're directing this anger at Morrissey?.....your fake name "Morrissey_Sucks"....just about says it all about you. And all the posts you've made here, Ha.

Go back and read 'em, girl.

Arm chair psychobable from a stranger is supposed to effect me how? Ha. Ha. You may want to explore why certain posts on this site set you off to the point you attack others? You may also want to explore why you defend a "star" that you will never meet or know? Why you personalize comments that are not made directly to you? Hum?

Question: Do you think I care what some insignificant, intellectually challenged stranger thinks regarding my username or the content of my posts?
Answer: I could care less.

Please don't respond to my posts any more, but I know you will find it impossible to do so!

MS

Last edited:

Absolutely correct. Quoted for the proverbial.

Arm chair psychobable from a stranger is supposed to effect me how? Ha. Ha. You may want to explore why certain posts on this site set you off to the point you attack others? You may also want to explore why you defend a "star" that you will never meet or know? Why you personalize comments that are not made directly to you? Hum?

Question: Do you think I care what some insignificant, intellectually challenged stranger thinks regarding my username or the content of my posts?
Answer: I could care less.

Please don't respond to my posts any more, but I know you will find it impossible to do so!

MS
Project your insecurities much? Ha. Truth hurts....don't it?

I"ll quit responding to you when you quit trolling this site.....mr. "Morrissey_Sucks".

I'm watching for ya....mr. "Morrissey_Sucks".

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom