​B​radley Steyn - true-to-you.net

​B​radley Steyn - true-to-you.net

30 July 2014

​B​radley Steyn

I cannot admit to actually "knowing" Bradley Steyn. Yes, I am aware that he is South African and that he lives in Los Angeles, and that he has "walked off" three Morrissey tours - which really is his own business, not mine. My personal involvement with him has been zero, and he has certainly never been Head Of Security on any Morrissey tour.
I am aware of the false story he has placed on various news sites wherein he claims I asked him to "hurt" (kill?) David Tseng. Although Steyn's story lends itself to its own ridicule, I feel I must say to those who have not yet worked it out, that the story is a vexatious lie.
It is common knowledge that I dislike the SoLow site, and I am aware that all of the opinions posted on the site are controlled or written by David Tseng, and that David Tseng will give maximum and inexhaustive publicity to anything said in the negative about me. This is a general truth that most people accept about SoLow. It is nothing new, and I have long since learned to accept it.
The very idea that I would ask a complete stranger (Bradley Steyn) to physically attack David Tseng surely cannot register with any sane person as being likely. As mildly irritating as David Tseng may be, he is not someone who troubles me enough to even bother with.
The shabby truth of this drama is that Bradley Steyn has been trying to extract money from what he terms "the Morrissey tour", and he has failed. He is now desperate, and this story is his latest escapade to gain someone's attention. What he is telling the world is that, as a music venue security officer, anyone who works with him in the future should expect the same harassment and persecution as he is now - mysteriously - wielding my way. It is beyond belief, and it is shocking that someone who makes claims of professionalism would lower himself to this level.
Please note that Bradley Steyn's statement is now in the hands of the Los Angeles Police Department, and is subject to both criminal and civil action.

MORRISSEY
​30 July 2014.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Harvey's a vegetarian. #funfactfriday

he could just be looking at production notes or anything really. a lawsuit once filed shouldnt be this hard to find. i asked who was representing him right off the bat as who would take this case and no one knew which seems very very odd.

he could just be looking at production notes or anything really. a lawsuit once filed shouldnt be this hard to find. i asked who was representing him right off the bat as who would take this case and no one knew which seems very very odd.

That's what I thought. It's all very fishy. I wonder if the paperwork they're looking at on TMZ is just something Steyn gave them outlining his intention to sue, with nothing actually having been filed yet. Combined with the comment in the Independent about Morrissey's lawyer not being able to confirm if a lawsuit has been filed, it's just bizarre to me that none of the media who have picked up the story have produced any actual documents.

i agree and everyone that picks up the story keeps claiming a lawsuit a lawsuit but they seem to just be basing that off of the tmg piece which they seem to have only based on styerns statement still unconfirmed (which also makes those people who say evidence is king more than a little insincere). if the lawyer of the accused cant seem to figure out if a lawsuit has been filed what is tmg basing there claim on? seems to be just styern himself which is really really poor journalism. i expect that from tmg, doesnt make it right, but some of the other places reporting this i would expect better from. if they want a story be the first to break that no lawsuit has been filed. thatll get some attention or at least confirm it

Google?....who is Google? They are not God.

Believe me, this is an obscure web site. Supposedly a fan based site for Morrissey. I say clean it up or shut it down....

I would love to have or read decent thoughtful discussions about Morrissey's work, but how in the world can that happen with all of these brain dead, hateful.... fakes on this site

Thanks for standing up for sane people, Keene! Yet you'd better do what sane people do - while checking news on this site NEVER EVER read comments.

is someone of you willing for brief and clear explanation of this fuss?

i'm not interested in knowing who are stein and tseng, but why morrissey (in days when we don't know is he healthy or ill) 'appears on tty' paying attention on such irrelevant persons?

this is from my point of view, of course.

p.s. someone will have to apologise to me this time

David, I just want you to know...I'd take a bullet for you, man.

aputakesabullet_9737.png

oh my, oh my...
d. tseng runs this site?!?!

who, on earth, needs this 'affair' in days when wpinoyb is 'young and alive'?!?! :(

it seems that everything is more important than the music & morrissey's work

p.s. nobody deserves an apology

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom