morrissey frink thread!

Are there any photos of Morrissey eating?

I want to see that. I think the ice cream cone photo is as close as we've gotten to it.

omg, i love dis!!! :):guitar:

These ones go to Nugz then....

morrissey2-1.jpg

Scan10044.jpg

flowers.jpg

pullover2.jpg

fake.jpg

Are there any photos of Morrissey eating?

I want to see that. I think the ice cream cone photo is as close as we've gotten to it.

For some reason I believe he doesn't want to be seen eating. I get the impression that he's very conscious of his teeth... (Which I love, by the way.)

For some reason I believe he doesn't want to be seen eating. I get the impression that he's very conscious of his teeth... (Which I love, by the way.)

I love his teefs too. Spacey. Heh.

I think a lot of famous people feel this way about being photographed eating. They must feel that it's too primal of an act to appear on film. It might ruin their image or something.

Although, I can tell you right now that if I were to watch Morrissey eat something, I'd probably, um... *cough*... like what I was seeing. *nods*

not exactly eating... but here are some pics of Morrissey with food! :D

03.jpg

02.jpg

05.jpg

04coffee.jpg

01.jpg

06.jpg

he really needs to start eating more healthy...

Heehee. I was there for the CheezIt one! That was taken on one of the best days of my life, actually. XD

I want to see him chew! I bet he does it really elegantly. Imagine that underbite wurkin'!

Hey, today's Miryam's day! Where's the swoon counter!!!!!

I thank God that he hasn't had his teeth capped after living in LA so long with all the phonies. Although if that made him feel better about himself then I couldn't discourage it, but I find there's something magical about his teeth. Maybe that's why he doesn't show them a lot. :o

ANyone heard from Miry lately? Isn't it her turn to see Moz soon?

Back
Top Bottom