morrissey frink thread!

AWWW SO pretty Pags!!!! I hope you're enjoying the snow (do it for me, at least)! Hmm I don't have my camera here, but I should take a picture of the boring scene outside that I have right now. It's pretty much alot of leafless trees. Blue skies, though.

OHH Pags, did you see the massive cord whipping video I posted????? It was screaming your name! I think it's a few pages back...

*rushes off to look for cord whip video*

Take care and have fun!

:D That sounds luxury to me.... ;)

Thanks! and yes lottie I would love to have you there! In between tai chi training and meditations you could teach me your art... I go there to learn from the masters - I always seek out the masters for training in the arts, and as we all know you are a master of perv - I am a good disciple - you wont be disappointed. Your Morrissey exchange was so exquisetly executed that you have proved you are worthy teaching the art of perversion.

Here's a video for Pags--massive amounts of cord whipping!!

Sorry, guys, it's a really long video. If you're not interested in cord whipping or Moz singing, he does a cute (but very fast) move around 4:45 where he flips up his jacket and shows off his crotch. Frinky! :D :cool:

here ya go pags...
prepare to get very over excited. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! and yes lottie I would love to have you there! In between tai chi training and meditations you could teach me your art... I go there to learn from the masters - I always seek out the masters for training in the arts, and as we all know you are a master of perv - I am a good disciple - you wont be disappointed. Your Morrissey exchange was so exquisetly executed that you have proved you are worthy teaching the art of perversion.

why thankyou my dear, and i feel you would be a worthy student. ;)

Thanks Lottie I couldn't find the cord whip vid, but I did find the one with Kristeen Young...Makes me sick...all this talk of Moz hooking up with her...literally makes me sick, I don't know why!

i just re posted the cord whip vid for you, either this page or the last one, its in a quote from mell,
:)

Oh I've only started the video and I want to jump him...I can't wait for him to come in concert again!

thanks Lottie...

Pags...I don't really like the idea of Moz hooking up with Kristeen either. The only redeeming thing about it is that it makes me think he likes girls. As Martha Stewart says, "that's a good thing!" :D:rolleyes:

thanks Lottie...

Pags...I don't really like the idea of Moz hooking up with Kristeen either. The only redeeming thing about it is that it makes me think he likes girls. As Martha Stewart says, "that's a good thing!" :D:rolleyes:

i refuse to get drawn into a convo on which team he bats for, but i have to say i agree with you. because to even begin to think anything else would shatter my will to live. :mad:

thanks Lottie...

LOL! Martha Stewart? OMG I am ashamed that I know what you are talking about...*hides herself in the corner*

i refuse to get drawn into a convo on which team he bats for, but i have to say i agree with you. because to even begin to think anything else would shatter my will to live. :mad:

Lottie I agree with you on that...but thinking that he hooked up with Kristeen? After she could be so crude in talking about him like she did...ugh..makes me illl. No one like that deserves him. And thats all I have to say about that.

If he hooked up with Kristeen before she opened her mouth then she was the DUMBEST woman in the world. Perhaps maybe there's a bit of truth with what she said. :eek: :horny:

sexxy.jpg

moz3.gif

2b0d2e52.gif

our3.gif

Moz_11.jpg

mozjune2004-1.jpg

Does anyone know when Miry will fly back home? I hope tomorrow, I´m excited what she will have to tell us! :guitar:
Hi Annie,
I think Miry told me she's going to be in Paris for 4 days. I hope she'll find an internet connection while she's there!!!! I'm dying to know what happened!!! :D

Oh my, for 4 days? *eeks*
Well, of course I hope she will have fun there and will have a great time. :)
And will find an internet connection asap to tell us everything before she´ll do anything else!! ;):p

His arse. I remember him having hairy legs but a bald arse (could lead to some very frantic discussion about Moz in the bedroom, which I am of course far too cultured to involve myself in.

Was on his skin, looked like it was a photo OF Moz's arse with that printed on it, rather than something added later.

I must say, when I saw it all I thought was "that certainly answers a lot of questions."

Dear Dizzywhore do you by any chance have a pic of the afore mentioned arse? :p the suspense is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom