morrissey frink thread!

OMG! I've never seen this footage before. It's backstage, 1991, film of Morrissey wandering about, throwing grapes, doing pouty things with his mouth and exchanging surly mumbles with Boz and Gary. He gives Alain an affectionate little shoulder-pat, too.

There's a video of the soundcheck, too.

I'm besotted by his femmie walk. :p

Video treats!
Wow. I'd seen some of that footage, but not all this! Wonderful! Thank you, Spydy. :)

He certainly was devoted to that hat that day, wasn't he? I suspect a heat-fallen quiff. :)

PS - I saw that tour. He sang half the show with his shirt off but I was still in the phase of my life where he was God and it was wrong to find him attractive, so it was wasted on me. :[

Gratuitous minimally-clad, end-of-calendar-shoot group pic.

DSCF1373endofshoot.jpg

Awwww, really hope to see Trans-Atlantic collaborations with you and Julie at some point. :)

Arm hair frink ruined by baby nipple! *snit* :mad:QUOTE]

I wasn't going to say anything for fear of being accused on anti-baby sentiments, but yes, I was thinking it too. :sick:

Can't someone photoshop that damn baby out of the photo? Moz looks so hot in that picture but I don't want to have to see that baby whenever I want to see the picture...:sick:

Can't someone photoshop that damn baby out of the photo? Moz looks so hot in that picture but I don't want to have to see that baby whenever I want to see the picture...:sick:
Maybe someone could put a dog in his arms or something. Not that dogs are sexy or anything. :eek: :sick: But I like a man who likes a doggie. :)

... Of course, I also like a man who likes a baby, so I'm not sure I'm making a lot of sense here...

Maybe someone could put a dog in his arms or something. Not that dogs are sexy or anything. :eek: :sick: But I like a man who likes a doggie. :)

... Of course, I also like a man who likes a baby, so I'm not sure I'm making a lot of sense here...

Moz and a baby.....theoretically it might be a good idea. The whole picture looks so....I don't know....unreal? The first time I saw it I was sure that it was photoshoped, I was sure he had never actually meet the baby. I still think it looks a bit unreal. He looks hot but he still looks hotter when he looks more "real". Seriously, those pictures of him eating with some women, he looks amazing! (anyone who wants to post them?)

How about cat / (sexy) kitten attached to moz?

DSCF1373endofshoot.jpg
thank you nice bulge on Father Steven ... :thumb:

lovely / european swim style pants !!! -> speedos are the european style

Daring wooly minded folk might be tempted to opt for the bare buttock speedos the pro*s wore at the olympics ....:p

DSCF1373endofshoot.jpg

Love it! I swear I'm going to have to start a sub-folder for knitted frink...

OMG! I've never seen this footage before. It's backstage, 1991, film of Morrissey wandering about, throwing grapes, doing pouty things with his mouth and exchanging surly mumbles with Boz and Gary. He gives Alain an affectionate little shoulder-pat, too.

I'm besotted by his femmie walk.

Video treats!

Thanks so much for posting, Spyderfyngers - I'd never seen any of these either. I just wish I could actually hear what he's saying in some parts! All the background noise makes it so hard to work out.

He looks hot but he still looks hotter when he looks more "real".

I completely agree, Jackie. And don't get me started on all those obviously retouched photos from recent years...the man is naturally gorgeous already, why do they insist on making him look worse with all their editing? :(

And some more pics...

morrissey_miniquiff.jpg

When in this charming car...this charming man... :)
morrissey_car.jpg

morrissey_tormentorjpg.jpg

morrissey_denimjacket.jpg

morrissey_zebrastripes.jpg

cat / (sexy) kitten and moz, anyone?

thank you nice bulge on Father Steven ... :thumb:

lovely / european swim style pants !!!

Daring wooly minded folk might be tempted to opt for the bare buttock speedos the pro*s wore at the olympics ....:p

All that boozing and bulging..... I'm really not sure Father S is best suited to his vocation.

Next time I knit a chap, I'm going to tweak the pattern (yet again), in pursuit of better buttock-rounding, amongst other things. Then speedos might be on the sartorial menu. I still have some blank dollies (poor faceless, sightless, fumbling wretches that they are) in my doll box and they must be dealt with before I knit more....

I'm besotted by his femmie walk. :p

Video treats!

I was there that day, it was the first time I ever heard a sound check. I was one of those screaming kids, I remember the camera walking past us, I just wanted to hear the soundcheck, I'll never forget it. He started singing Sing Your Life and it was unbelievable, his voice, just right there alone, around the corner. Then after a few minutes the soundcheck guy corrects the guitar and the seeming-from-what-we-could-hear Morrissey acapella stops and the song starts, both sad and amazing. Then he did There is place reserved...it was mind blowing. I bought my Kill Uncle shirt that day. When those girls were screaming and chasing him, we were just a few feet too far away to do the same, but we caught a glimpse. It's all kinda coming back to me, this footage was in a documentary and I remembered the hat because I saw it on him as he ran from those girls. So weird to rehear something you heard so many years ago, that guy going "check, check, chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyeck." I was standing there the whole time. THanks for that flashback, Spyderfingers.

Uncanny resemblance to modern Moz! :eek::horny: He's even wearing low-slung jeans!

picture.php

^I bought this last year at a flea market. It looks like they are attending The University of Moz (my true alma mater! :p). I love the baby's sweater with the question marks. Publication date...October 1953. Were people just more attractive back then? lol

DSCF1373endofshoot.jpg

I can't wait for this calendar. :thumb:

I like how his shorts get skimpier from left to right. Cheeky monkeys!

You know, if those trunks were knitted in 100% wool, and the boys went swimming in warm water, the shorts might theoretically shrink into itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikinis. :horny:

Just a thought :p

*has sudden urge to go swimming*
*in non-woolen garb*

hi_2008_thatshowpeople71_1.jpg

hi_2008_allyouneedisme71_1.jpg

hi_2008_allyouneedisme72_1.jpg

Grow_Up.JPG

Honey, You Know Where to Frink Me

Back
Top Bottom