morrissey frink thread!

moz009.jpg

This was new to me. Poor boy, all alone, squatting under the stairs.

It's the naughty step for you, young Steven. :whip:

moz009.jpg

This was new to me. Poor boy, all alone, squatting under the stairs.

He looks lovely/cuddly/sweet/charming/adorable/pretty (underline the most suitable word) here. But. Shall I offer you some Clearasil, young Steven?

Sorry, I'm terrible. That's because I haven't slept for 28 hours.

There are far more creative places to put needles through. ;)

(Why is there no evil smiley?)

staunch anti royalist harrumph! against any Albert Sachsen-Coburg stuff ...

I'm confused. :confused:

5430779.c21e520b.560.jpg

the thoughts ran thus:
Mozzers èar piercings -> other places for piercings-> my protest against (a) "Prince" Albert piercing* (PA), a type of male genital piercings said to be invented by the hubby of "Queen" Victoria.
esp. whenever Moz might be concerned

Since I detest titles, I usually refer to the crowned folks by their ordinary names ( "Elizabeth Windsor" (= ERII)), thus Vic (Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld) and Al (Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha) (above I posted the name in german, Saxe=Sachsen) .

warning: absolutely not worksafe and not for the faint of heart mind and soul http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Albert_piercing
and be careful while reading this next sentence

The most common story is that it was a so-called "dressing ring," used to pull the penis into tight fitting fashions, and that Prince Albert himself had one. Others have suggested than he wore it to keep his foreskin retracted and "fresh smelling" so as not to offend his Queen

stairy.jpg

rather focus on this:
sillymoz.jpg

recline.jpg

Mozcat who had the catnip

nyc10272007holeintheday.jpg

after he met a frinker

vlcsnap-137439.jpg

staunch anti royalist harrumph! against any Albert Sachsen-Coburg stuff ...

5430779.c21e520b.560.jpg

the thoughts ran thus:
Mozzers èar piercings -> other places for piercings->
warning: absolutely not worksafe and not for the faint of heart mind and soul http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Albert_piercing
and be careful while reading this next sentence

Aaaaah...I wasn't thinking of that particular one, but now you're talking. :guitar:

Hold still, Mister M. Try not to squirm...

*ouch*

to make this legal
2069056154_9a3e0bb99f.jpg

Morrissey with his nephew

do I really want to research what "microdermal" really means? ...

bathrobe.jpg

I`ll have Moz au nature please,

Morrissey%20Olympia%208.JPG

just some flowers around ...

alonemozzer.jpg

thinks of a "british beauty" shot (nxt pic= counter-marketing and sexier version of the `american beauty`pic)

nsfw-american-beauty.jpg

moz2006austria1.jpg

maybe another idea for wooly lasciviousness ...

do I really want to research what "microdermal" really means? ...

It's a little L-shaped piece of metal placed under the skin. You can then screw things to it externally, like jewels. They can be really pretty, but tend to be rejected by the body.

As for the wee blonde nephew, he's married now. A mere child - married! Good lord.

It's a little L-shaped piece of metal placed under the skin. You can then screw things to it externally, like jewels. They can be really pretty, but tend to be rejected by the body.

As for the wee blonde nephew, he's married now. A mere child - married! Good lord.

:eek: The youth of today! Heterosexuals flaunting their lifestyle all over the place! - Sorry folks - tongue in cheek - effects of an overload of selfaggrandising rc hypocrites in bishops frocks - aaargh - even my hardcore rc mum wants to kill that bloke/ me, I just opt for kicking bishs buttock

Moz seems to be into glittering applications ... see glittercaterpillar on cover

tattooyou.jpg

babybling.jpg

glittering threads

aseethroughshirt2.jpg

imagine this was glittering sand ...

sandy2.jpg

One can NEVER have too much glitter.

....or too many sheer glittery shirts over low-slung jeans
:horny:*dies* That is a gorgeous shot!

Oh darling, that IS glittering sand.
(in my world, at least)

You speak my mind, Sweetie!

There should be an online petition for Moz to wear see-through plus glitter plus low-slung jeans ... sigh !

aseethroughshirt2.jpg

Until this pic I never knew that axilliar hair could be so temptingly sexy

*googles "axilliar"*

:rofl: Sexy armpit hair?

:blushing:Yeah it is kinda sexy.

sorry for my typo of `axillary hair`
`armpit` makes me think of surface/ underground mining :p

aseethroughshirt2.jpg

Moz`armpit hair is almoist hardcore prn in this pic -sigh- don*t you want to do things here and there?

imagine what happens next in that pic .... shirt tries to leave his tender hips
sexy skin ... hot atmosphere ... glittering and provoking improvistional talents hidden under shyness ...

There should be an online petition for Moz to wear see-through plus glitter plus low-slung jeans ... sigh !

aseethroughshirt2.jpg

*licks pencil*
*unfurls parchment*

Dear Wardrobe Mistress/Master:

We the undersigned hereby request that Morrissey wear the above mentioned combo (see-through plus glitter plus low-slung jeans) whenever possible.

With Deepest Gratitude,
All the people who have viewed this thread well over 2,000,000 times. And anyone who has seen the attached photo.

PS - A sparkly jacket now and again wouldn't hurt either :p

*licks pencil*
*unfurls parchment*

Dear Wardrobe Mistress/Master:

We the undersigned hereby request that Morrissey wear the above mentioned combo (see-through plus glitter plus low-slung jeans) whenever possible.

With Deepest Gratitude,
All the people who have viewed this thread well over 2,000,000 times. And anyone who has seen the attached photo.

PS - A sparkly jacket now and again wouldn't hurt either :p

Yay! Where do I sign?

*adds
`wardrobe malfunctions are welcome` *

This is what I'm seeing in the picture - the axillary hair seems to be in the right place:
aseethroughshirt2-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom