morrissey frink thread!

111609berlin.jpg

His eyes entrance me.

Ooh, tongue frink! :yum:

All PERFECT pictures. :)

SXSW.jpg

untitled2.jpg

These two are fantastic. Thank for posting them!

Sorry I haven't posted much lately... Been grumpy.

*tries to be non-grumpy* :D

Hunka Hunka burning love!!!! :D

2768656316_b299c4544f_o-1-1-1.jpg

morrissey-gigwise---13.jpg

HM1_245454_MORRISSEY_6.jpg

jesuismorrissey460.jpg

1190247467_f.jpg

fattycover.jpg

derek_ion.jpg

mozit4.jpg

hdayiiMorrisseyVFestivalWestonParkA.jpg

I seem to have lost the hunkiest photo of all - backlit concert shot where you mostly see the outline of his shoulders. Can someone else please re-post? Thanks.

In my dreams last night, bashful '80s Morrissey was a magician's assistant at an animal circus. The animals ran the circus and had the humans perform tricks. The star magician of the circus was a parrot in a tuxedo, and it was Morrissey's job to stand there and look pretty while the parrot made a human come out of a hat.

Moz had stagefright, though, and was covering his face throughout the entire trick.

Were there muscular men in bridles, being ridden by stunt-kitties with whips?
I think we should be told.

In my dreams last night, bashful '80s Morrissey was a magician's assistant at an animal circus. The animals ran the circus and had the humans perform tricks. The star magician of the circus was a parrot in a tuxedo, and it was Morrissey's job to stand there and look pretty while the parrot made a human come out of a hat.

Moz had stagefright, though, and was covering his face throughout the entire trick.

hmmm

I suggest you to bookmark this thread

Re: hmmm

Um, I know that the title of this thread is the "Frink Thread," but (and if I'm wrong, frinkers, please correct me) it also serves as a safe place for members of the frink to occasionally share personal Morrissey-related stories without a minimum threat of evil trolls trashing our tender Morrissey fantasies.

I am happy to read about my fellow frinkers' Morrissey dreams, strange/unexpected Moz references, concert experiences, and knitting experiences, despite the fact that they don't fall strictly into the definition of the thread. The trouble is that with all the ogres and flamers and trolls on the rest of the site, we often don't feel safe enough to express them anywhere else on solo. And we know that our frinker friends will appreciate these gems more than those jerks anyway.

I beg the indulgence of the moderators to allow us to go a bit off topic here on the frink thread. Don't worry - we'll get back to posting hot Morrissey photos in a jiffy.

mwatdocpic7.jpg

Poor Morrissey. I bet he looked pretty anyway.
mozz1.jpg

I beg the indulgence of the moderators to allow us to go a bit off topic here on the frink thread. Don't worry - we'll get back to posting hot Morrissey photos in a jiffy.

There's always going to be a degree of "topic overlap" on forums *coughknitting/frinkcough* and I reckon a frinky dream sits happily in both threads. :)

*remembers eye-poppingly frinky dream and goes to her closet to pray*:squiffy:

*remembers eye-poppingly frinky dream and goes to her closet to pray*:squiffy:

If your home is a Wet Cathedral of f***, does that make your closet the confession booth? :p

Um, I know that the title of this thread is the "Frink Thread," but (and if I'm wrong, frinkers, please correct me) it also serves as a safe place for members of the frink to occasionally share personal Morrissey-related stories without a minimum threat of evil trolls trashing our tender Morrissey fantasies.

I am happy to read about my fellow frinkers' Morrissey dreams, strange/unexpected Moz references, concert experiences, and knitting experiences, despite the fact that they don't fall strictly into the definition of the thread. The trouble is that with all the ogres and flamers and trolls on the rest of the site, we often don't feel safe enough to express them anywhere else on solo. And we know that our frinker friends will appreciate these gems more than those jerks anyway.

mwatdocpic7.jpg

HEAR HEAR,
and Kewpie, have you really nowt better to do? I know its your 'job' and all, but you really do wear blinkers don't you? picking on innocent mistakes whilst allowing troll friends to continue trolling. PRIORITIZING is a word you might want to check in the dictionary. :rolleyes:

23532_405700453427_354253683427_5057528_117555_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom