morrissey frink thread!

Re: hmmm

HEAR HEAR,
and Kewpie, have you really nowt better to do? I know its your 'job' and all, but you really do wear blinkers don't you? picking on innocent mistakes whilst allowing troll friends to continue trolling. PRIORITIZING is a word you might want to check in the dictionary. :rolleyes:
:clap::clap::clap:

omg if you hang a half eaten easter egg on his manhood, i'll , i'll.... think of a cunning punishment in time for the release.
(photo not egg/manhood! BEHAVE people)

*shakes fist*

I was thinking of something kitsch but respectable featuring those little yellow Easter chicks you get in the shops. Although I could change my mind if the punishment appeals. ;)

Desk007.jpg

My increasingly frinky shrine at work. :)

DSCF0727.jpg

Mine. (We take slightly different approaches to this fandom lark, don't we?)

I'm feeling awfully proud of myself that I was able to pick Moz out, coz, well, it LOOKS like him, doesn't it? Makes me think that I'm starting to get to know his face pretty well. All the hours staring at him are paying off!
4e8a7c8ab.jpg

I was thinking of something kitsch but respectable featuring those little yellow Easter chicks you get in the shops. Although I could change my mind if the punishment appeals. ;)

DSCF0727.jpg

Mine. (We take slightly different approaches to this fandom lark, don't we?)

Awwww.....no respect! Poor Moz!

OMG - I love those little chicks!

Are bunny ears involved in this scenario, too? Please tell me bunny ears will be involved :D

I think we must find an appropriate travel case for your knitted Moz's. You tell us what size you need, what all needs to go in it, and I'm sure we can generate a fund to help him travel, well, right-side up anyway.

OMG - I love those little chicks!

Are bunny ears involved in this scenario, too? Please tell me bunny ears will be involved :D

You no longer need me to set up that little scene for you. :thumb:

I think we must find an appropriate travel case for your knitted Moz's. You tell us what size you need, what all needs to go in it, and I'm sure we can generate a fund to help him travel, well, right-side up anyway.

They usually end up in a laundry tablet box with their ankles around their ears. No complaints so far. :thumb:

DSCF0727.jpg

mmfphfmmmph somebody help me! Please! I can't look fabulous or have my tea while all crumpled up in this bag!mmfph

Back
Top Bottom