morrissey frink thread!

I think it's so funny that Sebastien had to have a backstage pass. I mean, I'm sure they have a lot of trouble with two-year-old groupies trying to crash the stage door, but you'd think they could keep track of the one authorized baby. :lbf:

Very sweet, and a beautiful child.

a personal memento for him for sure for later in life

I don't think my job is helping me ease out of my single pointed focus on Morrissey this week. I cant get anything done with him in town... and its so nice, but I figured having the Barneys window to shoot and edit tonight before heading out to conn tomorrow would ground me a bit... instead I find myself on the frink thread sharing the hamilton shirts in the made to measure mens suits window... Someone here must understand that its hard to work efficiently when you are trying to decide if Moz needs a ticket pocket? That plaid fabric and the little dots on the tie maybe its a touch too light for him in color and feel... hahahah tonight its just pushing me back over the edge into Morrisseyland with very little ability to focus on anything else.

3390727573_4d4537c2d8_o.jpg

3390727517_fa58a592f5_o.jpg

3391539290_fc1e64bfb1_o.jpg

love the ties
mozcarnegiehall4.jpg

carhallTSloo3.gif

hehe^"whats this?"
carhallTSKiss1.gif

carhallTSKiss3.gif

carhallTS2.gif

moz2009tour.jpg

3386633141_eb4500fb9a.jpg

Okay I think I'm having some kind of Morrissey breakdown!!! I can't look at pictures of him or watch videos without palpitations!!!!

Is anyone else having this problem?? :love:

Hello, best body ever...:horny:

Morrissey-Youre-The-One-For-113116.jpg

I see this as a frinky video...the bit where he is walking down the street has leg frink and when he speaks at the end...the little cheeky bit, definate underbite frink...oh and voice frink :thumb: It had to be shared! Although I'm sure everyone has seen this before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JOl3YaDCQI

Okay I think I'm having some kind of Morrissey breakdown!!! I can't look at pictures of him or watch videos without palpitations!!!!

Is anyone else having this problem?? :love:

I thought I was okay? But then I MET HIM and ever since... I'm SICK with it. Just siiick. I can't think of anything else. I can't concentrate.

Yes, I know how crazy this sounds. I know.

I'm having involuntary and intrusive fantasies about him. Just... thinking about how he smells and how it would feel to kiss his forehead...

*sigh*

I'm kinda glad I'm not alone in this.

I feel funny for admitting this. Someone comfort me!

I thought I was okay? But then I MET HIM and ever since... I'm SICK with it. Just siiick. I can't think of anything else. I can't concentrate.

Yes, I know how crazy this sounds. I know.

I'm having involuntary and intrusive fantasies about him. Just... thinking about how he smells and how it would feel to kiss his forehead...

*sigh*

I'm kinda glad I'm not alone in this.

I feel funny for admitting this. Someone comfort me!

I have a friend who is an avid fan who lurks here too shy to post. When she speaks about Morrissey words don't come out of her mouth and she just stares at me. We plan on travelling together a long distance by car to see a show together and her dream is to have him sign her right wrist. She confessed she hasn't looked here in a while, maybe not to see the setlist and spoil the show, but I sort of want her to read your story and see the photo of him signing your arm, but I'm afraid she'll flip out from the intimacy of it and imaging herself in your position. It's fascinating the effect he has on people, it sort of frightens me. He's just a man...but i get it. Should be an interesting drive.

She said, "If he plays Maudlin Street I'm just going to start punching you in the face." She says that term to express excitement but just in case, Morrissey maybe you should leave that one off the the setlist. :) That's a long time to be punched in the face.

She said, "If he plays Maudlin Street I'm just going to start punching you in the face." She says that term to express excitement but just in case, Morrissey maybe you should leave that one off the the setlist. :) That's a long time to be punched in the face.

:lbf: If she was a real friend, she'd pick The Loop or something even shorter (Angel Angel???).

ipod.jpg

Years later he would deny using it, but here's an early picture, clearly showing Morrissey using the first iPod prototype.

Always looking amazing

Back
Top Bottom