morrissey frink thread!

I'm sure I'm one of the guiltiest perverts here. I contribute good pics to the frink, so if I'm unwelcome I can stop coming in here and making posts.

Westie & Pags, you know I love you girls...but I'm a perv!!!! I'd gladly tell Moz he's hot to his face, I just haven't had much of the opportunity to do so. Are we really putting the kibosh on everything I like talking about? :eek:

I have to say I don't want people to give the frink a rest. Everything passes! We've been mad at each other efore (see my siggy) and it all passes.

If we want to see photos we just look at the photos, if we wanna read ellaborate fantasies, I suggest a couple of communities in Livejournal. But as long as we don't keep rambling for pages and pages about parts of his anatomy... it's ok for me. I rarely read the posts anymore, it's very easy to do. But if we're gonna start a different thread for hot thoughts, it's a nonstop... there'll always be people who'll think "this is too hot, let's start a new thread for level 2 hotness"

I insist: just looking at the photos is very easy.
And we're not disrespecting Morrissey (most of the time!). He won't like us more if we leave the frink, he doesn't know us. Really.

Edit:Westiee, Pags: I love you girls!

I'm sure I'm one of the guiltiest perverts here. I contribute good pics to the frink, so if I'm unwelcome I can stop coming in here and making posts.

Westie & Pags, you know I love you girls...but I'm a perv!!!! I'd gladly tell Moz he's hot to his face, I just haven't had much of the opportunity to do so. Are we really putting the kibosh on everything I like talking about? :eek:

No! Please do not stop. Your additions are frequently the most refreshing because you find all the great pics from non-Morrissey sources, and your frink talk is light-hearted. f*** this kibosh business.

I don't come here all that often, but Mell (and others!) you make me laugh so much with your posts. It is refreshing. Why are we taking this so seriously? I can laugh at everyone's posts on here, whether funny, frinky, filthy, pervy, etc. We all have different persepectives on life and love. And that is what makes us all come across so differently. I love everyone's contributions here and no one should leave or be forced out. :D:)

All this talk of filth makes me want to shower with the man.

thanks CG and sweetness :sweet:
I'll try to keep it clean from now on. Let's see how long that lasts...someone just spray me down with the garden hose if I start getting too turned on. :)

I already added my 2 cents on this when westendgirl posted that. Anyway, I do think that you, just like almost everyone else "in here", have treated your hero "in such a way" yourself too. Who hasn't (more or less)? I hardly think that anyone who's a frequent poster in this thread can exclude theirselves from this general "reproach" (that I do partially very much second, as you can read a few pages back). Wrong choice of words is one thing, but I don't think that anyone here does not have a whole lot of respect for Morrissey.

I'm just going to say this once and I'm not going to argue about it with you. How dare you say I have treated my hero in "such a way" I don't talk about him like he's a "f@*K Buddy" (as cg so delicatley put it) Thats what I'm saying is derogitory and disrespectful. How dare you tell me that I have lack of respect for him! All I'm saying is some people might have all the respect in the world for Morrissey but some of the things they say are disrespectful. I mean if Morrissey were to read your comment and you would feel like an idiot about posting it cause it was about sucking a certain part of his body then don't post it, none of us want to hear it!
I'm not trying to tell anyone to leave, just tone it down. And hell yeah I would tell Morrissey I think he is the sexiest man alive to his face, and sure I like to talk about how hot he is when he wears jeans and lets the top of his underwear hang out. And yeah he's sexy as hell when he whips that cord, but is any of that a lack of respect for him or derogitory? I think we will all agree NOT! Go on talking about how hot the man is..thats not the point! Yeah he's hot, but we don't want to hear about your freaky deaky sexual fantasies...like Di said theres other places for that. And to Mell, this was not directed toward you...maybe a little towards CG:rolleyes: but mostly you know if you have posted something that maybe you shouldn't have. Keep the frink frinky and not FREAKY!!! And that is all I have to say, other than these new pictures are incredibly HAWT!
fiberfibmadridjuly1920085.jpg

Ok I'm sure I've pissed off a lot of people, that was not my intention..if you want me to leave I gladly will :(

Well I for one am glad that someone finally said it! It's one thing to say that you would like to lick Morrissey's neck and of course we all like to see him topless, but sharing that you would like to lick his neck (you all know who you are....lottie;)) and saying these derogitory comments toward Morrissey with certain smilies followed is completely a lack of disrespect for the man. If the frink thread continues down this path I will refuse to be a part of it, I will not sit and watch my hero treated in such a way...which is a shame cause I was once proud to be known as a frinker, and I would gladly take a sign that said something about the frink to a gig but now I would think twice, im just emarrassed.
Now come on everyone lets all have some respect for the man, and keep it semi-clean in here huh!

I had to. Couldn't stand by any longer....I ignored it for quite a while.
Respect most definitely....not that there is absolutely none in here, because there is, I just think there could be much added which would make it more semi-clean than have gone way off the rocker here.

Don't go away. I know that you would tell him he's hot to his face. :D (Who wouldn't? :p) But there is a big difference between saying your hot and saying that you crave or would love to do 'this' to a certain explicit body part. Would anybody here seriously have the guts or really be able to say anything they have said on here especially if it was along the lines of telling him that you wanted to perform those actions to his face? That's like some stranger who came up to you out of nowhere and saying explicit things to you all of the sudden...how would that go over with any of you? Would you feel like you were being treated with respect and like a human being should be treated? I wouldn't think so, but that's just me.

I have to say I don't want people to give the frink a rest. Everything passes! We've been mad at each other efore (see my siggy) and it all passes.

If we want to see photos we just look at the photos, if we wanna read ellaborate fantasies, I suggest a couple of communities in Livejournal. But as long as we don't keep rambling for pages and pages about parts of his anatomy... it's ok for me. I rarely read the posts anymore, it's very easy to do. But if we're gonna start a different thread for hot thoughts, it's a nonstop... there'll always be people who'll think "this is too hot, let's start a new thread for level 2 hotness"

I insist: just looking at the photos is very easy.
And we're not disrespecting Morrissey (most of the time!). He won't like us more if we leave the frink, he doesn't know us. Really.

Edit:Westiee, Pags: I love you girls!

Good suggestion.

It's really not about if Moz will like us more or won't...it's about having common sense (not that nobody does) to treat a person the right way. If any of you were his significant other, then that person would obviously have the position or right rather, that merits those thoughts being okay. But I don't feel that we have the right to discuss those things so openly and to there are a few in here who are underage and shouldn't be privy to these things just yet, though the way the world is, unfortunately, you can't keep their mind's so pure....however maybe I just don't belong here. Which is fine too, cuz I have no problem with doing what I feel is right even if I'm standing alone.

I'm just going to say this once and I'm not going to argue about it with you. How dare you say I have treated my hero in "such a way" I don't talk about him like he's a "f@*K Buddy" (as cg so delicatley put it) Thats what I'm saying is derogitory and disrespectful. How dare you tell me that I have lack of respect for him! All I'm saying is some people might have all the respect in the world for Morrissey but some of the things they say are disrespectful. I mean if Morrissey were to read your comment and you would feel like an idiot about posting it cause it was about sucking a certain part of his body then don't post it, none of us want to hear it!
I'm not trying to tell anyone to leave, just tone it down. And hell yeah I would tell Morrissey I think he is the sexiest man alive to his face, and sure I like to talk about how hot he is when he wears jeans and lets the top of his underwear hang out. And yeah he's sexy as hell when he whips that cord, but is any of that a lack of respect for him or derogitory? I think we will all agree NOT! Go on talking about how hot the man is..thats not the point! Yeah he's hot, but we don't want to hear about your freaky deaky sexual fantasies...like Di said theres other places for that. And to Mell, this was not directed toward you...maybe a little towards CG:rolleyes: but mostly you know if you have posted something that maybe you shouldn't have. Keep the frink frinky and not FREAKY!!! And that is all I have to say, other than these new pictures are incredibly HAWT!
fiberfibmadridjuly1920085.jpg

Ok I'm sure I've pissed off a lot of people, that was not my intention..if you want me to leave I gladly will :(

I agree wholeheartedly.
By the way, that photo is pretty spicy. :p
As for pissing people off, that wasn't my intention either, since you could say I 'started' this...which yeah, I'll own up to it. But this thread is full of opinions that are and aren't welcomed...so take our comments as you wish.

I had to. Couldn't stand by any longer....I ignored it for quite a while.
Respect most definitely....not that there is absolutely none in here, because there is, I just think there could be much added which would make it more semi-clean than have gone way off the rocker here.

Don't go away. I know that you would tell him he's hot to his face. :D (Who wouldn't? :p) But there is a big difference between saying your hot and saying that you crave or would love to do 'this' to a certain explicit body part. Would anybody here seriously have the guts or really be able to say anything they have said on here especially if it was along the lines of telling him that you wanted to perform those actions to his face? That's like some stranger who came up to you out of nowhere and saying explicit things to you all of the sudden...how would that go over with any of you? Would you feel like you were being treated with respect and like a human being should be treated? I wouldn't think so, but that's just me.

Good suggestion.

It's really not about if Moz will like us more or won't...it's about having common sense (not that nobody does) to treat a person the right way. If any of you were his significant other, then that person would obviously have the position or right rather, that merits those thoughts being okay. But I don't feel that we have the right to discuss those things so openly and to there are a few in here who are underage and shouldn't be privy to these things just yet, though the way the world is, unfortunately, you can't keep their mind's so pure....however maybe I just don't belong here. Which is fine too, cuz I have no problem with doing what I feel is right even if I'm standing alone.

NOT ALONE THERE BUDDY! And I will gladly leave with you! That being said...no one should leave the frink! I love you all and especially him....
mozmadrid08a.jpg

Oh and Di I loves ya back girl! Now give me more cord whip gifs!

eeks this is making me uncomfortable!!!! :( :tears:

I might have to spend more time in Off-Topic with all the other weirdos...bye for now.

eeks this is making me uncomfortable!!!! :( :tears:

I might have to spend more time in Off-Topic with all the other weirdos...bye for now.

NO! Don't leave I was just about to post some of Di's frinkalicious gifs!

See..no more uncomfortableness..just hotness
wimalask1.gif

wimalask8.gif

wimaloop4.gif

wimalwhtsh2.gif

wimaloop1.gif

Ok I think Moz dancing with his tambo may have almost topped cord whipping....wait...no not quite

NOT ALONE THERE BUDDY! And I will gladly leave with you! That being said...no one should leave the frink! I love you all and especially him....
mozmadrid08a.jpg

Oh and Di I loves ya back girl! Now give me more cord whip gifs!

Ah well GOOD THEN.

OO yeah especially him. Hunky man, there.

Ahh and Di, I love you too. :)

And mell, don't leave because of us! That's not worth it.

I'm not going to argue about this either, but those first sentences show that 1. you missed the point I was trying to make or 2. I didn't achieve to make myself clear. I never verbally associated you with the "f*** buddy" thing, nor did I ever claim you had any lack of respect for the man.
I agree with most of what you said just as much as I agreed with westendgirl, but your post did sound kind of "finger-pointing" and that's what I did not agree with because it makes others feel guilty. I, for example, would have never said things like "OMG I'd like to....:horny:", I personally don't even have those "freaky fantasies" you're talking about, hence I said "more or less" - people have their own different boundaries about what they say out loud. You don't have to freak out at me just because I agreed with what you guys said and yet dared to add some 'criticism'.

wimaloop4.gif

wimalwhtsh2.gif

wimaloop1.gif

Ok I think Moz dancing with his tambo may have almost topped cord whipping....wait...no not quite

Wow, he can seriously work that tambourine ...i'm getting visions of The Loop live...I may have to watch it.

And i can kinda picture myself just out of camera sight, grabbing onto his shirt as he tries to pull it off me :guitar: :o :p

Wow, he can seriously work that tambourine ...i'm getting visions of The Loop live...I may have to watch it.

And i can kinda picture myself just out of camera sight, grabbing onto his shirt as he tries to pull it off me :guitar: :o :p

HA HA! I can just see you running up on stage and holding on for dear life! EWW...just don't turn into leopard girl...that could get ugly! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom