morrissey frink thread!

Ok so this Morrissey's scat on Drive-in Saturday thread has got me listening to the end of that song over and over again...does anyone else find his singing on the end of that song extremely sexy or is it just me? Especially when he sings "yes sir, yes sir!" I would give my right leg to see him sing that live.

ok, wait a sec, im still catching up with these new pics.. whats a scat anyhow?
*trots off to find thread*

fiberfibmadridjuly1920084.jpg

:horny:
phooooaaar..-that i will ever get frinky seeing a man with breasthair...hmmm .

maybe morrissey is the one who will turn me straight?**eek* hahaha

2687539216_26f9b45229_b.jpg

of all the pics that the best..yes the topless is good too but the facial expression...i like here more...here he looks perfect-thts a fine pose and it still looks natural..and i llike his tanned teint here

fiberfibmadridjuly1920085.jpg

ringleader morrissey....ay ay ay

08720222728morrisseybenzf6.jpg

what that the encore- when did they came to the stage-at the encore topless or was that the beginning of the concert?

fiberfibmadridjuly1920087.jpg

so L`uomo -i did type it in into a german spanish wordbook but the word is unknown-anyone has spanish skills here?
whats written on the other guys?
oh my did moz lay hand on all of them to write on them?
*imagine horny emoticon here* *big grin*
lucky guys*sighs*

edit:
Matt - "Wanting"
Solomon - "L'Uomo"
Boz - "SATH" (?)
Jesse - "(something) Matador"
Christopher - "?" (someth9ing "ism")
SATH = sweet and tender hooligan?
Jesse - "Conquistador"

fiberfibmadridjuly1920082.jpg

i wonder if the guys performed the whole concert topless-anyone know that?
cant morrissey perform the whole concert topless too? loool
.that would be ...muy caliente

Here are some really cute pics posted by King Leer in the Tour forum
08720225443morrisseybendn7.jpg

cuuute smile-i would lay my hand on my heart too when he passes me by- like the one bespactled woman

omg i cant wait to see him again..he is like a drug..the more yos see him the more you llonging for more...
but the chance i would get even one day off the see him in fall/winter is very small...tht awful job .the little chance i have is when he palys in germany...but that is very small sinmce he stiops by only every 7 years here-but its nonetheless not the same..seeing him in germany or seeing him in england.
*weeps*

That is the sexiest song throughout, I've been obsessed since it came out. I don't know how to explain it.....it's not romantic or anything. It kinds of makes you want to rush the stage and grab him

LOL, like jack the ripper... that always makes me wanna do that...
*sighs*
for me its stretch out and wait..and jack the ripper too..playboys..but especially stretch out and wait...so who can blame "tigerlady" from last year `s l.a concert to storm onstage and doin what she did..i cant...evwn if i never would do that..but still...

Ok so this Morrissey's scat on Drive-in Saturday thread has got me listening to the end of that song over and over again...does anyone else find his singing on the end of that song extremely sexy or is it just me? Especially when he sings "yes sir, yes sir!" I would give my right leg to see him sing that live.

That is the sexiest song throughout, I've been obsessed since it came out. I don't know how to explain it.....it's not romantic or anything. It kind of makes you want to rush the stage and grab him.:D

That is the sexiest song throughout, I've been obsessed since it came out. I don't how to explain it.....it's not romantic or anything. It kinds of makes you want to rush the stage and grab him.:D

LOL, like jack the ripper... that always makes me wanna do that...
*sighs*

Posted by oye terrence in a different thread, but it soooo totally belongs in the frink!!! He's too cute I can't stand it!!! I just want to eat him up with a spoon!!! :sweet:
Are the lads all naked with Moz handwriting on their chests again? :eek:

I love the way he shrugs his shoulders, it's just so cute! :)

yeah, ''cute'' is definitely the word :sweet: :)

He seems to do a little skip at the bottom of the stairs too, i think :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love his hair lately.

That is the sexiest song throughout, I've been obsessed since it came out. I don't know how to explain it.....it's not romantic or anything. It kind of makes you want to rush the stage and grab him.:D

I can't explain it either but it gets played over and over at my house!

I can't explain it either but it gets played over and over at my house!

I love the original too. In fact, it's quite bizarre, because I found out that Morrissey was releasing a cover of it only a few hours after I fell in love with the original.

What's the matter is that the frink thread has come to an all time low by certain people making certain comments. It's become derogitory...all diginity and respect for Moz seem to have gone out the window by some...he's not a piece of meat! It's actually embarrasing to read things said on here now...how ridiculous it must sound to a passerbyer. No there is nothing wrong with a fleshly desire, but for it to be basically spelled out on here is just not right. It's not the right place. I use to really enjoy coming on here, and I still do plainly for Moz, that's all. Not for conversation. Some feel that it's okay to talk about him like he's our own property. But in reality, it's not. The wholesomeness and dignity/respect of this thread and the person it's about is sadly gone.

The only word I can think to describe this thread, is: DEROGITORY.

I'm done here for a while.

Well I for one am glad that someone finally said it! It's one thing to say that you would like to lick Morrissey's neck and of course we all like to see him topless, but sharing that you would like to lick his neck (you all know who you are....lottie;)) and saying these derogitory comments toward Morrissey with certain smilies followed is completely a lack of disrespect for the man. If the frink thread continues down this path I will refuse to be a part of it, I will not sit and watch my hero treated in such a way...which is a shame cause I was once proud to be known as a frinker, and I would gladly take a sign that said something about the frink to a gig but now I would think twice, im just emarrassed.
Now come on everyone lets all have some respect for the man, and keep it semi-clean in here huh!

Well I for one am glad that someone finally said it! It's one thing to say that you would like to lick Morrissey's neck and of course we all like to see him topless, but sharing that you would like to lick his neck (you all know who you are....lottie;)) and saying these derogitory comments toward Morrissey with certain smilies followed is completely a lack of disrespect for the man. If the frink thread continues down this path I will refuse to be a part of it, I will not sit and watch my hero treated in such a way...which is a shame cause I was once proud to be known as a frinker, and I would gladly take a sign that said something about the frink to a gig but now I would think twice, im just emarrassed.
Now come on everyone lets all have some respect for the man, and keep it semi-clean in here huh!

I feel incredibly guilty now, even if I'm not one of the worse offenders (which I'm not sure if I am or not). *sniff-sniff*

I don't understand anything in this world right now. I need to give Frinking a break, methinks.

08720222728morrisseybenzf6.jpg

what that the encore- when did they came to the stage-at the encore topless or was that the beginning of the concert?

fiberfibmadridjuly1920087.jpg

fiberfibmadridjuly1920082.jpg

i wonder if the guys performed the whole concert topless-anyone know that?
cant morrissey perform the whole concert topless too? loool
.that would be ...muy caliente

Woww, thanks for all these fotos calientes :horny:

I should have gone to Benicassim instead of Madrid! :mad:

Nobody needs to give frinking a break. I love seeing everyone's additions. Just be sensitive to the fact that he isn't a f*** buddy but a person, a very beautiful person to look at and entertain fantasies about. I'm so guilty myself. When we played Frink Darts I saw a comment I made about him thrusting things into certain places and I was so embarrassed. But I'd die if the frinking stopped.

Nobody needs to give frinking a break. I love seeing everyone's additions. Just be sensitive to the fact that he isn't a f*** buddy but a person, a very beautiful person to look at and entertain fantasies about. I'm so guilty myself. When we played Frink Darts I saw a comment I made about him thrusting things into certain places and I was so embarrassed. But I'd die if the frinking stopped.

I should stop, though. I'm deteriorating and nothing is helping. I can't even think of anything to say half the time.

I should stop, though. I'm deteriorating and nothing is helping. I can't even think of anything to say half the time.

Then just post pictures.

I already added my 2 cents on this when westendgirl posted that. Anyway, I do think that you, just like almost everyone else "in here", have treated your hero "in such a way" yourself too. Who hasn't (more or less)? I hardly think that anyone who's a frequent poster in this thread can exclude theirselves from this general "reproach" (that I do partially very much second, as you can read a few pages back). Wrong choice of words is one thing, but I don't think that anyone here does not have a whole lot of respect for Morrissey.

Then just post pictures.

That's another reason I should stop Frinking, I can't be bothered to ever post anything. I can't have the person in the photo, so it just depresses me; and even if I could have him, we're incompatible. It's killing me slowly from within.

Back
Top Bottom