Morrissey and band bares all (front this time) new pic

Solo, you ain't seen nothing yet....
Chubby gone wild! :)

chubbykz6.jpg

A roman god, and smooooth as a whistle!
Eat your heart out, Morrissey. ;)

Oh that's not actually him, is it? :rolleyes:

Believe what you want. He says otherwise. :)

I don't really use a mobile phone. But then, I barely use a computer, and yet, somehow, HERE I AM.

I can't believe that I'm anybody else, so yes, I believe that I am me. Do you believe you're you? Does anyone believe anything?

No robots or ghost writers, although depending on the day it may not necessarily be ME doing the typing. SO riveting.

Well, it is definitely 'titillation' :o no doubt about that, but at the expense of what...everything he's ever stood for? He's become the epitome of celebrity. We all know he is intelligent with strong opinions but why get naked with a 45 on your dick. What does this say? To us? To everyone? Nothing. I think it's stupid. Again, I must be missing something. Have some cooth, SPM.

I do think you're onto something with the alteration to the Frink sign, however. :)

What has Morrissey always stood for? From the very beginning, he has had an almost unique ability to make people squirm uncomfortably. We're all fans here, but many people I know find him repulsive. He has such a powerfully nebulous sexuality, and such a strange way of expressing it.

I do believe that Moz was thinking of Oscar Wilde when he said that he was celebate, since Oscar had proclaimed it perverse. I think he just likes to get a rise (pun intended) out of people, and he knows that a naked 50-year-old man is not considered at all proper or acceptable.

It's difficult to respect a public figure when you've seen their pubic hair :rolleyes:, but I do like the fact that he's undercutting his own pomposity, which I've often found not only irritating, but self-defeating.

Anyway, that's how I see it.

I don't really use a mobile phone. But then, I barely use a computer, and yet, somehow, HERE I AM.

I can't believe that I'm anybody else, so yes, I believe that I am me. Do you believe you're you? Does anyone believe anything?

No robots or ghost writers, although depending on the day it may not necessarily be ME doing the typing. SO riveting.

It may be though I'm not sure but whoever they are, they're funny. :)

Well, it is definitely 'titillation' :o no doubt about that, but at the expense of what...everything he's ever stood for? He's become the epitome of celebrity. We all know he is intelligent with strong opinions but why get naked with a 45 on your dick. What does this say? To us? To everyone? Nothing. I think it's stupid. Again, I must be missing something. Have some cooth, SPM.

I do think you're onto something with the alteration to the Frink sign, however. :)

I totally agree:clap:

what's next a SEX book like Madonna

I totally agree:clap:

what's next a SEX book like Madonna

I disagree. I think this picture is a perfect representation of Morrissey and his views... Here I am, all of me, take me or leave me, love me or hate me, this is what I am and I won't change for anyone.

I would love to know how he sold the idea to the band members, was it after a few drinks ? or they just have to do what they are told ?

Anyway, whether not not you agree or disagree with the picture or the motive behind it, it cannot be denied that Morrissey looks very..... healthy, :Dthe best out of all of them.

I'm pretty indifferent about the whole thing, but I think with certain artists there comes a point in their career where they've kinda paid their dues so to speak, and it's really not selling out so much. Kinda like how you hear Who songs on commercials and CSI. Bob Dylan was in a pepsi ad during the Superbowl last night and of course that Victoria's Secret ad a while back. I guess its like they've kinda earned the right to "sell out" to a degree. If he did this say, in the beginning of his solo career, than yeah, I think people would have a right to be bothered, but I don't really think it's such a big deal now.

Imagine the funny questions we could pose to the vendor.

Have the records been cleaned? Would you be willing to throw in a fingerprinting kit for the price?

I doubt that's really him. Twitter is too twitty for me, and I mostly like the internet. Anyway, I doubt he'd ever admit it. Just like God, you can't ask for proof, you just have to believe... :rolleyes:

I'll go and check Zazzle for flesh-colored tshirts. I have a record graphic I made up for something else, I could order up shirts. "Je Suis Nude."

What has Morrissey always stood for? From the very beginning, he has had an almost unique ability to make people squirm uncomfortably. We're all fans here, but many people I know find him repulsive. He has such a powerfully nebulous sexuality, and such a strange way of expressing it.

I do believe that Moz was thinking of Oscar Wilde when he said that he was celebate, since Oscar had proclaimed it perverse. I think he just likes to get a rise (pun intended) out of people, and he knows that a naked 50-year-old man is not considered at all proper or acceptable.

It's difficult to respect a public figure when you've seen their pubic hair :rolleyes:, but I do like the fact that he's undercutting his own pomposity, which I've often found not only irritating, but self-defeating.

Anyway, that's how I see it.

I thought he stood for never having or wanting to compromise his principals. I’d rather he make us squirm with some thought-provoking lyrics or beautifully chilling music…and covers that have some symbolism & hidden meanings.

Okay, so my frinky mind is happy that I’ve seen 99% of him :p, but on the same hand he’s kind of killed a dream, y’know…he’s exposed (literally & figuratively) too much of himself. Yes, I realize I’m talking out of both sides of my mouth, but if I had to choose, ‘shyness’ is ultimately nicer. Prudence DOES pay. Also, what does this shot say about him being the pied piper for the ‘misfits’? Don’t we prefer some shroud of secrecy? We want to keep –some parts of- ourselves hidden, don’t we?!

A fully-clothed Moz exudes more sexuality than blatant in-your-face nudity. I’d rather he leave something to the imagination -leave us guessing and wanting more. I want him to take ALL of his secrets to the grave. I’m not sure what’s left after this. He used to be different from everybody else –that’s what we love/d, the ‘island’ of Moz- and this makes him no better than what we already get too much of. And lastly I’ll add that I’m completely embarrassed for the band.

I guess Morrissey has changed and I haven’t.

Or maybe Morrissey just isn't the person you've invented in your head? He has no responsiblity to stick to "principles" you have created for him.

I'm pretty indifferent about the whole thing, but I think with certain artists there comes a point in their career where they've kinda paid their dues so to speak, and it's really not selling out so much. Kinda like how you hear Who songs on commercials and CSI. Bob Dylan was in a pepsi ad during the Superbowl last night and of course that Victoria's Secret ad a while back. I guess its like they've kinda earned the right to "sell out" to a degree. If he did this say, in the beginning of his solo career, than yeah, I think people would have a right to be bothered, but I don't really think it's such a big deal now.

This Moz thing isn't really selling out though, at least not to me. He's not out there doing corporate ads or shit like that... nor is he writting songs for or recording duets with Ashlee Simpshit or any other untalented emotards like her. :cool:

He's just having fun and wanting to cause a stir among his fans and the media with this... and I <3 it.

I liked it when indie film goddess Patricia Clarkson told a stupid reporter a few yrs back, that she was ready to "get paid" after she she was asked why she had chosen to star in a mainstream Disney movie about hockey... I liked that she was finally getting some money in her pocket after so many years of hard work... why not??? some other bitch was going to get that money anyway, and it most likely would've been a loser actress, so might as well be her... :guitar:

I'm mostly embarrassed for Jesse. he looks like a total goon. His pose...or lack thereof, is completely awful. haha.

It's beyond saddd :/

Last edited:
Or maybe Morrissey just isn't the person you've invented in your head? He has no responsiblity to stick to "principles" you have created for him.
Exactly. There seem to be a lot of people out there who need to be reminded of this as a general rule.

Does anyone else think he might have just done it for a laugh, rather than a Great Big Statement?

I think it's a funny picture, it's not like it's a cover, it's an inner sleeve. You'd already have bought the product before you see it so it's hardly 'Sex Sells' is it?

It just cannot be "sex sells" with Jesse and Boz on there looking like they do ... it's gotta be for giggles :p

Tags
50 year old virgin art boz needed a 12" drop the record i can tag too international male jesse = ftm? jesse has moobs love-handle heaven matt walker please misssexygarytoo moz sexgod naked morrissey next step: dick out omg! proof there's a god pubes records off sexyalainmissed sol wishes he were phish strange wank material 4 da galz wank material 4 da gayz you're so welcome!
Back
Top Bottom