Liverpool 7th November 09 added

Hmmmm....... I wonder if I should go. I really want to as I missed seeing Morrissey in May. Liverpool's quite far from where I live, I've never been there before but I would like to go there sometime soon.

Better think about that.

Will Never marry, try to make a weekend of it!! Da 'Pool is a Great place to Visit....
and for everyone else who fancies a bevvy, see ya in the Poste House, Cumberland Street.......I will be at the bar, with my head etc....Brilliant little boozer!!

Damn. I would love to go to this but I really can't afford it at the moment. Two days after my birthday as well! Ah well, I do have Leeds tickets so at least I'll get to see him in Oct.

Well that was easy!!

Well that was easy!!

yes..why cant it always be this way..

i bought from TM
you?

i just saw beyonce is up on sale too today, i feared that the site might be busy because of her...

liverpool here i come (hopefully if nothing comes in between)

yep i used TM, it went on sale a few minutes befor 9.00, little dissapointed i didn't get the "rush buzz" this morning, oh well at least i got tickets

The service is currently busy

Unfortunately, we are experiencing a much higher level of demand than normal and are limiting the number of simultaneous users in order to provide the best possible level of service.

Please wait 30 seconds before refreshing this page.

Thank you for your patience.

what rubbish!

The service is currently busy

Unfortunately, we are experiencing a much higher level of demand than normal and are limiting the number of simultaneous users in order to provide the best possible level of service.

Please wait 30 seconds before refreshing this page.

Thank you for your patience.

what rubbish!

Use Ticketmaster:thumb:, but really dont worry, tickets wont sell out straight away for this

Back
Top Bottom