Liverpool 7th November 09 added

Just seen this on Myspace:

The link isn't working though:mad:.

Morrissey has extended his autumn UK tour with the addition of a new show in Liverpool.

He will play the Echo Arena on November 7th, tickets are on sale now.

Click here to buy yours.

Morrissey's autumn UK tour in full is:

October

Friday 23rd Birmingham Symphony Hall (rescheduled)
Saturday 24th Swindon Oasis
Monday 26th Bournemouth Opera House
Tuesday 27th London RAH (rescheduled)
Thursday 29th O2 Academy Leeds
Friday 30th Sheffield City Hall

November

Monday 2nd Salisbury City Hall
Saturday 7th Liverpool Echo Arena

....I'm Not holding my breath over this news, but thank you anyway.....The Echo Arena is a BIG Venue....( 10,000 + seater)... Could Mozzer REALLY still Hope to Fill a place that big anymore, these days???....and it is getting truly Horrendous reviews from people who have been to gigs there in the Liverpool Echo Letters page almost nightly....FAR TOO Much Alcohol being allowed into the performance area, Bad Views, Bossy" security" staff etc....I have not been to the place myself yet so I don't know just how Good/bad it is......But, with the recent Ticketmaster Disater that I have had getting tickets for Alice Cooper in Manchester, I shall be speaking to a tout outside, IF the actual Morrissey Gig goes ahead, that is........

it isnt too bad if you are stood up and the size of the place can be altered by bringing the rear seating banks inwards towards the stage. saw The Bunnymen & Glasvegas there and it was fine.

Also saw Oasis there and the amount of ale flying around was horrendous especiallynoting the price of it but that is more down to the type of knobhead crowd they attract. Toilets can be a bit of a nightmare too with big queues, people whizzing in the sinks, etc

Not as good as the smaller theatre venues obviously but better than nowt !

Last edited:
I think there are another 2 dates to be anounced , from some info i was given a few days ago , might be a case of anouncing them all together
Any hints vb ?
Any chance of some more Scotch dates ? :pray:

this is great news, i saw oasis there in october and thought it was a brilliant venue, much better than say the M.E.N arena, because its slightly smaller. also vivabob, were are these other dates that you have heard?
cheers

also if this is true he is playing in between Andrea Bochelli and WWE Wrestling!!!

Just think if Moz was to appear at the wrestling the night after, running in to the ring and hitting The Undertaker with a steel chair, it would be brilliant.

Any News on when they are on sale, and what are these other two dates to be added, my guess would be a Dublin date and maybe Newcastle

Maybe if this actually Happens, Mozzer could then open up a can of "Whoop Ass" on Stone Cold Steve Austin!!!
Ah...Feck!!! my imagineration is going too mad now... I hope this gig comes off though....Whoop Ass, Steel chairs or not....!!
( ps, "Boxers" are Banned from attending.....)

well its been posted on his myspace and official website, so like vivabob said maybe tickets will go on sale next week with a few more dates added. would be ace if some of the wrestlers were there, maybe Arturo could have a fight with The Rock!

This gig is 100%. The echo will announce it once the paper work is complete.

oh yeah it should defo be a goer as it on mozzers official website. Wonder why he's chosen liverpool again? maybe wants to run into you and me again:thumb:

I saw E&TB late last year and I have to say that I thought it was a good venue, better than the MEN.

Back
Top Bottom