Do you think Morrissey would like you if he met you?

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • No

Votes: 29 67.4%

• Total voters
Russell's a darling. I don't know why so many people hate him. I mean... It's true that he yells a bit too often and I do wish he'd reference his crotch a bit less, but he's a funny guy and he seems really sweet.

Speaking of Russell, I think I saw him near Sunset Blvd. when I was in L.A. Either him or a guy who wanted to look like him. I'd have stopped, but he was in a car at the time.

yeah, he's a legend, one of my favourite comedians, doesn't care who he offends

I would invite him to join me for a day at the Louvre. He could just walk along with me and take in all of the gorgeous works. No talking involved as I would only want to communicate with eye contact and gestures. He could hold my hand if he chose to.

And if he really enjoyed the journey we could share a glass of wine after...

I would invite him to join me for a day at the Louvre. He could just walk along with me and take in all of the gorgeous works. No talking involved as I would only want to communicate with eye contact and gestures. He could hold my hand if he chose to.

And if he really enjoyed the journey we could share a glass of wine after...

I just know there's more to this fantasy.

No. I think he'd just think I'm strange. People do. Offline I don't talk much to people I don't know well. To him I don't think I'd say anything. So he'd think I'm quiet and strange. Or he'd just not see me at all.
But when people know me, there's much to like ;)

hmmmmmm

Did you confess to him that you are married?

Or are you living a lie?

You haven't read Scarlet's posts, when she met Morrissey she was with her hubby.

You should stop picking on Scarlet, NOW!

Re: hmmmmmm

You haven't read Scarlet's posts, when she met Morrissey she was with her hubby.

Maybe she told him that they were just good friends. There might still a chance of her and Steven.

Do you disapprove of my decisions, Kewpie?

nobody is picking on her dude :straightface: I've been reading back a bit and Scarlet Ibis has been clearly trolling for responses from all sorts of folks ever since she had lunch with morrissey or ate his shirt or whatever it is she did :rolleyes:
so really Kewpie, the only question left is how much longer you are going to encourage someone like her :crazy:?
cuz thats what you are doing by giving a distinguished gentleman like HIM your old barking dog show on her behalf :cool:
not that I really care, of course, I have more important things to do in this thread like recall the time I met Morrissey, almost purely by chance*
:eek:
and I am pretty sure that he was very pleasant the whole time :)

*="studies show" that most people who are fans of a certain celebrity usually only ever meet the one they really would like to after making some kind of effort to "be near them" in some way, all the way up to actually stalking said celebrity :drama:
unlike people like me, who it just happens, cuz well, it was meant to :o

nobody is picking on her dude :straightface: I've been reading back a bit and Scarlet Ibis has been clearly trolling for responses from all sorts of folks ever since she had lunch with morrissey or ate his shirt or whatever it is she did :rolleyes:
so really Kewpie, the only question left is how much longer you are going to encourage someone like her :crazy:?
cuz thats what you are doing by giving a distinguished gentleman like HIM your old barking dog show on her behalf :cool:
not that I really care, of course, I have more important things to do in this thread like recall the time I met Morrissey, almost purely by chance*

*="studies show" that most people who are fans of a certain celebrity usually only ever meet the one they really would like to after making some kind of effort to "be near them" in some way, all the way up to actually stalking said celebrity :drama:

You are so full of crap. I've never "trolled" anyone in my life. Why don't you mind your business, anyway? I've never spoken to HIM outside of defending myself against his attacks. EVER. Never ever. I want nothing to do with that jerk and I want nothing to do with you either. Trolling... You are SO full of it. You and your dumbass opinions are an embarrassment.

I can't believe you could be so wrong about so many things.

HIM shouldn't be told to stop being rude to Scarlet or any one person. HIM should be told to stop being rude to EVERYONE on EVERY THREAD graced by HIM.
Telling HIM this would have the added benefit of this not becoming just HIM vs. Scarlet, e.g. being twisted by you and others into "but Scarlet deserved it."

Talking about meeting Moz (as you've done) isn't a violation of the TOS, or any harm to anyone, or constitutes trolling, or is an invitation to be called an idiot. What the heck are you talking about?

If you look at the previous posts from HIM, HIM is rude to everyone, which *is* a violation of the TOS. Every third post is calling someone an idiot and/or using angry obscenities. Not very pleasant or helpful to anyone, and not very welcome. Including insulting Morrissey, comparing his albums to smelling farts under the bedsheets. Distinguished gentleman??? HIM has distinguished HIMself, and not in a good way. You're just blinded because you find HIM funny and perhaps HIM isn't mean to you like everyone else. HIM has a problem with anger management and needs some medication or counseling to learn to play well with others. I predict an early heart attack, along with too much testosterone, one sign of which is premature balding. I know nothing about HIM, just a guess.

I thought it was pretty weird HIM went back to respond to a somewhat old and stale post. What kind of freak does that? Just to fight? For fun? It's not a snappy comeback when it takes a day or more to come back. Why was HIM even coming into the Frink thread anyways? Clearly HIM doesn't want to be there for its intended purpose and is just wanting to be a dick and attack people. (Does HIM enjoy looking at half naked Morrissey pics? I doubt it.)

There was NO stalking. Scarlet and I were invited by others to go to the C&F. They picked the time. We told them Moz wouldn't be there because we heard he was flying somewhere else before then. What facts specifically make you think this constitutes stalking? Are you pulling that out of your ass like all your other opinions?

I know, you and others seem to think Scarlet's like of Morrissey is BSC. I'm her husband and I can tell you she's not BSC. Not sure why you or anyone but me would give a damn. I'd think you have something better to do with your time, or maybe you don't. Maybe you just enjoy being a dick to make people feel bad, like HIM clearly does.

(I'm not sure why you felt the need to use the maximum eight emoticons. It means something, not sure what.)

Last edited:

I can't believe you could be so wrong about so many things.

HIM shouldn't be told to stop being rude to Scarlet or any one person. HIM should be told to stop being rude to EVERYONE on EVERY THREAD graced by HIM. Telling HIM this would have the added benefit of this not becoming HIM vs. Scarlet, e.g. being twisted by you and others into "but Scarlet deserved it."

Talking about meeting Moz (as you've done) isn't a violation of the TOS, or any harm to anyone, or constitutes trolling, or is an invitation to be called an idiot. What the heck are you talking about?

Second, if you look at the previous posts from HIM, HIM is rude to everyone, which *is* a violation of the TOS. Every third post is calling someone an idiot and/or using angry obscenities. Not very pleasant or helpful to anyone, and not very welcome. Including insulting Morrissey, comparing his albums to smelling farts under the bedsheets. Distinguished gentleman??? HIM has distinguished HIMself, and not in a good way. You're just blinded because you find HIM funny and perhaps HIM isn't mean to you like everyone else.

I thought it was pretty weird HIM went back to respond to a somewhat old and stale post. It's not a snappy comeback when it takes a day or more to come back. Why was HIM even coming into the Frink thread anyways? Clearly HIM doesn't want to be there for its intended purpose and is just wanting to be a dick and attack people. (Does HIM enjoy looking at half naked Morrissey pics? I doubt it.)

There was NO stalking. Scarlet and I were invited by others to go to the C&F. They picked the time. We told them Moz wouldn't be there because we heard he was flying somewhere else before then. What facts specifically make you think this constitutes stalking? Are you pulling that out of your ass like all your other opinions?

I know, you and others seem to think Scarlet's like of Morrissey is BSC. I'm her husband and I can tell you she's not BSC. Not sure why you'd give a damn, I'd think you have something better to do with your time. Unless you just enjoy being a dick to make people feel bad, like HIM.

:clap:
:love:

*whispers* pssst, what does BSC stand for?

Tags
one will live the other dies!
Back
Top Bottom