Do you think Morrissey would like you if he met you?

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • No

Votes: 29 67.4%

• Total voters
He'd like me, but nothing more. I'm not interesting enough. For him.

I guess you'll have to settle for us then. (We're the consolation prize.)

He'd like me, but nothing more. I'm not interesting enough. For him.

He'd love you Corrissey. You're two things I think he might admire:

1. Positive

2. Consistent

In a crazy weird world there's some people that sensitive types like Morrissey might appreciate more than you can know and that's someone you can count on to be the same from visit to visit and someone with a positive sense of humor. That is you.

I'm sure he wouldn't object to me, but I think the chances of him really liking me are quite slim. I don't think he'd mind talking to me for a bit but long term I don't know if I'd be interesting enough for him. As mentioned the type of people he seems to like and his reasons for doing so are quite varied so there's no guessing who he'd like.

I thought about it some more, and if we met for like five minutes I think he would like me. But no longer.

Same here. I don't think he'd dislike me- although I'd probably come across as a bit odd and awkward at first, like I do with everybody- but there's really no way of knowing. I didn't vote.

Last edited:
He'd love you Corrissey. You're two things I think he might admire:

1. Positive

2. Consistent

In a crazy weird world there's some people that sensitive types like Morrissey might appreciate more than you can know and that's someone you can count on to be the same from visit to visit and someone with a positive sense of humor. That is you.

:sweet: Thanks, CG. I like myself a little better now. :)

Hmm... I also eat meat- so perhaps he'd only visit me once. :D

Tags
one will live the other dies!
Back
Top Bottom