Do you think Morrissey would like you if he met you?

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • No

Votes: 29 67.4%

• Total voters
Re: hmmmmmm

I'm sure Morrissey thought it was hilarious when he read it! :rolleyes:

Well, when you think about it oven's cook things and his work cooks up debate, so the symbolic element to HIM's observation is quite valid despite the fact it alludes to a shared fart. :p

God, you actually do find this hilarious, don't you? You're a grown man and THIS is the kind of thing that makes you laugh and laugh.

Amazing.

Sometimes it's nice to laugh at the simple things, Scarlet.
How are you being any less rude than your husband accused HIM of being?

I think Morrissey would like me, horrible thing that I am. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Although I wouldn't have said it the way Scarlet did... I'd point out she's angry at the same few people and fights following her to every thread, and she's responding to them. That's the difference here.

Usually there's a history of name calling with that person in previous threads as well (in case it ever appears like she's the first one to start calling names in a particular thread).

Ideally you'd try to remain the cooler one of the two. Doesn't always work.

In the case of HIM, you see in his posting history that he starts fights with lots of people, by name calling and such.

Last edited:

I'm shocked that I have to explain this to you, but here it is: I have never in my life spoken to HIM except to defend myself from his attacks. Same goes for Robby, actually. My response to them is not an attack, but a defense.

... But you knew all that. You just like being against me and sticking your nose into any attack on me to say that you agree.

I will never understand any of you. Your minds don't work right. Nothing goes in very far or has any deep meaning for you guys. Everything is a big joke to be made fun of. This is foreign to me. We are living in different worlds.

Scarlet, I just want to say that you sure are quick to tell people to mind their own business, yet you don't hold yourself to the same standard. That's why you percieve others as living in a different world because you so easily define the terms of your own world to suit your own needs. You should take a minute to think about this, I am not trying to attack you.

And now, I agree with those people who tire of every thread being hijacked by fights. So let's get back to the topic please. There's the Pigsty and specifically a Fight Club thread where this stuff is "on topic." If you're one of those sickos who enjoys tearing people up in public, go ahead, show your true colors.

Plus, my sig below pretty much says it all.

Last edited:
I'm shocked that I have to explain this to you, but here it is: I have never in my life spoken to HIM except to defend myself from his attacks. Same goes for Robby, actually. My response to them is not an attack, but a defense.

... But you knew all that. You just like being against me and sticking your nose into any attack on me to say that you agree.

I will never understand any of you. Your minds don't work right. Nothing goes in very far or has any deep meaning for you guys. Everything is a big joke to be made fun of. This is foreign to me. We are living in different worlds.

wow :eek:, to think that the above post was a response :crazy: to the post below :straightface:
somebody really should get S.I. offline, for their own good maybe :o

Everyone can go watch Roomba Cat in the Youtube is fun thread!!

Yea!! :o

:confused:

:thumb:

You guys ruined my thread. :tears::tears::tears:

Morrissey would love Cassius if he met her. :thumb:

Everyone can go watch Roomba Cat in the Youtube is fun thread!!

Yea!! :o

:confused:

:thumb:

I thought the little Michael Jackson dancer was amazing, though he hung out on his crotch uncomfortably long for a four-year-old. Still, amazing.

Scarlet, I just want to say that you sure are quick to tell people to mind their own business, yet you don't hold yourself to the same standard. That's why you percieve others as living in a different world because you so easily define the terms of your own world to suit your own needs. You should take a minute to think about this, I am not trying to attack you.

You are wrong. Wrong and insane. Literally insane. Schizophrenic, to be exact. You, of all people, shouldn't be passing judgment on others. You need to take your medicine and see if you aren't beyond repair.

It's really frightening, actually. Goodness knows what the signs and symbols in your head will tell you to do.

You just love this. The worst thing about you, I think, is that you know you're wrong and you know you're making stuff up about me (and others), yet you keep doing it. You will take any opportunity to start in again. I bet you smiled so big when you came here and saw the things Robby was saying to me. I bet you couldn't wait to post your own vitriol once again.

I have asked you repeatedly to leave me the hell alone, but you can't do it. You're obsessed. What will it take, CG? You tell me. Tell me what it'll take to get your crazy brain out of my life. I befriended you and I listened to your insanity with an open mind. I wanted to be your friend. I even tried to be friends with you after I knew you'd betrayed our mutual friend because I figured it was a small lapse in reason and I didn't want to judge you too harshly after only one such episode... Boy, was I wrong.

So what will it take? I am tired of you addressing me personally. I would have been glad to end this many words ago. What makes you want to keep it going?

For example Scarlet, I'm curious how in your mind that your reply to Neader is OK, and why HIM's response to your statement is not OK.

From where I sit, your reply to Neader came off as rude and flippant.
Yet you sit back and cry out that you only defend yourself.

I have long hair...so no :)

And rightly so.

No offense intended here, but you're always so quick to play the victim.

wow :eek:, to think that the above post was a response :crazy: to the post below :straightface:
somebody really should get S.I. offline, for their own good maybe :o

Like I said, I believe this to be a continuation of crap from previous threads. It gets really tiresome for the same usual suspects to follow you around and respond negatively to pretty much everything you say, for the sole purpose of provoking an outburst. (This is an obvious fact when these people follow you into the Frink thread for no other motive than to provoke.)

I haven't been here long and I already feel tired and jaded the same way about this place. Very cliquish here, people band together. Someone will post "Hey nukka, STFU" and someone else will high-five them and say it was the funniest cleverest thing ever.

Can someone fix everyone's Ignore buttons?

Tags
one will live the other dies!
Back
Top Bottom