what do you listen to?

bedtime, this site dont even show up on a google moz search in the top page, oh david, whatever, left with the dregs here, you desered better

wanted to delete that, but the mind wanders, especially when I remember 01, D. all frantic, me wondering what to do, and then tells me. the big, brawny man I was then to take the tower down to the car and I did, and I made sure this site lived on, but hey, f that, the cowards and do nothings YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND

That really touched a nerve, huh? Even a private message asking me not to "attack" you.

wanted to delete that, but the mind wanders, especially when I remember 01, D. all frantic, me wondering what to do, and then tells me. the big, brawny man I was then to take the tower down to the car and I did, and I made sure this site lived on, but hey, f that, the cowards and do nothings YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND
:ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

admiting to multiple accounts cuz I only just messaged you, I have a life this site aint on some autorefresh, but go on, post my very heartfelt acknowledgment of your love of Moz and what that means going forward Oh, you did not get that, then that means you were weighed and meausured and found wanting...

admiting to multiple accounts cuz I only just messaged you, I have a life this site aint on some autorefresh, but go on, post my very heartfelt acknowledgment of your love of Moz and what that means going forward Oh, you did not get that, then that means you were weighed and meausured and found wanting...
If you're talking to me I'd ask you to explain what this is supposed to mean. You had messaged me about a half hour earlier. After that I checked the option to ignore further messages.
But you've always been a liar so I don't know what the point would be.
Plus I've been measured and found wanting. lol

1654760135949.png

I hope he's not having a meltdown. The posts were bizarre but he's done that before. The private messages and profile posts were extra.

Back
Top Bottom