bad mood thread

Oh, on a different note...

As I pulled in to our town's recycling center yesterday, two workers from the city facilities department next door were wheeling over a large bin of cardboard. When they were almost finished dropping their stuff off, I saw them looking around to see whether anyone was watching, and when they thought nobody was, they threw a bunch of litter (cans, garbage, etc.) from the bottom of the bin into the cardboard recycling bin. The city's own employees--the ones who are supposed to be enforcing this shit! I'm going to write to the city manager about it. :mad:
that drives me mad. It's bad enough when my neighbours put rubbish in with the recycling, never mind the employees!

The saga I've had paying off cash on my credit card.... :mad:
I booked my holiday on my card, and my friend asked me to book for her too, and she gave me the cash. I went to HSBC to pay off the cash on Saturday. They told me I could only pay it off at a counter as it was cash. NO branch of HSBC has counter service on a saturday, I was told. So I left work early on Monday to pay it off, only to be told...they stop counter service at 4.30. Bunch of wankers!

hallo there.

also: "don't gatecrash a party full of bankers; burn the house down"

Maybe you should have called the bank before he changed his usage pattern?

It's not a change - same ten days every year, he goes biking in Europe with his mates and uses the card. Never had this problem before, nor for the two weeks we take in Europe as a family every year. Shows how far back the idiots check.

It's not a change - same ten days every year, he goes biking in Europe with his mates and uses the card. Never had this problem before, nor for the two weeks we take in Europe as a family every year. Shows how far back the idiots check.

Oh, well then, yes, the bank f***ed up. Carry on.

/cries thinking about how much vacation you guys get over there. :tears:

The saga I've had paying off cash on my credit card.... :mad:
I booked my holiday on my card, and my friend asked me to book for her too, and she gave me the cash. I went to HSBC to pay off the cash on Saturday. They told me I could only pay it off at a counter as it was cash. NO branch of HSBC has counter service on a saturday, I was told. So I left work early on Monday to pay it off, only to be told...they stop counter service at 4.30. Bunch of wankers!

So that's Barclays and HSBC up the khyber. Anyone recommend a good bank?

i got a scrarch on my new shoes today. i was hoping is was just a little mark, but it's a real imbedded scratch. i am really obsessive about things like this.

Do it.

It's not as if they open terribly early, either. It used to be 9; now I think mine has switched to 8. Oh, but they are open from 4 to 7 pm on Friday so that you can withdraw your drinkin' money. :rolleyes:

It's f***ing impossible to get to my bank if I want to access my safe-deposit box. I suppose that I'm partly to blame, because I picked a very small local bank that has only one branch near my house (and none near where I work). But they're the oldest bank in Vihginiah! :rolleyes:

is it Chevy Chase bank?! :D

my BFF lives in VA, and she goes to Chevy Chase bank. i always though that was amusing. I've never seen Chevy Chase banks cept in VA.

my BFF lives in VA, and she goes to Chevy Chase bank. i always though that was amusing. I've never seen Chevy Chase banks cept in VA.

And in Maryland. Chevy Chase is both a Maryland suburb of DC, and a neighborhood in DC just across the district line from the other one.

p.s. The actor took his name from the town, not the other way around. :p

my sciatica is playing up something hellish.

:eek: the nerve! :mad: .......... :D Srsly, I hope you are feeling better soon. What do you do for it? Go to a chiropractor?

My sleep patterns are all kinds of messed up, as usual. I have so many errands to do that need to be done during regular working hours. But i'm usually asleep. I'm up today because I decided to stay up when I woke up, but only got about 4 hours sleep. I'm already tired and loopy and semi cranky. And I haven't even done my darned errands yet. And I missed an appointment yesterday, I hope they can take me today. But they haven't called yet. They are probably pissed I didn't call to cancel. But I slept right through the appointment. Argh. I need help so I can function semi normally. Whatever I'm doing isn't helping, but who do I see for help? :mad::confused::(

My sleep patterns are all kinds of messed up, as usual. I have so many errands to do that need to be done during regular working hours. But i'm usually asleep. I'm up today because I decided to stay up when I woke up, but only got about 4 hours sleep. I'm already tired and loopy and semi cranky. And I haven't even done my darned errands yet. And I missed an appointment yesterday, I hope they can take me today. But they haven't called yet. They are probably pissed I didn't call to cancel. But I slept right through the appointment. Argh. I need help so I can function semi normally. Whatever I'm doing isn't helping, but who do I see for help? :mad::confused::(

why are your patterns so wonky? do you work nights or whats happening?

why are your patterns so wonky? do you work nights or whats happening?

Depression. And I've just always been wonky since I was little. When I was 5, I went to bed late, around 10. I never kept very regular hours. When I feel very depressed I tend to stay in bed all day and then I'm up at nighttime. Even when I'm not feeling bad, my cycle is just completely flipped. For example, a regular time for bed would be 10-11 pm and wake up around 7-8 am. I am complete opposite and go to sleep around 9- 10 am and wake up about 6-7 pm. If it was the other way around, it'd be great. :D But no. Oh, i'm on medication for the depression and my doctor has given me sleeping pills, at least 3 different kinds and none have helped.

Depression. And I've just always been wonky since I was little. When I was 5, I went to bed late, around 10. I never kept very regular hours. When I feel very depressed I tend to stay in bed all day and then I'm up at nighttime. Even when I'm not feeling bad, my cycle is just completely flipped. For example, a regular time for bed would be 10-11 pm and wake up around 7-8 am. I am complete opposite and go to sleep around 9- 10 am and wake up about 6-7 pm. If it was the other way around, it'd be great. :D But no. Oh, i'm on medication for the depression and my doctor has given me sleeping pills, at least 3 different kinds and none have helped.

nightmare, :( hmm I had a few tips if you were on nights, cause I work them myself.
Its hard cause clearly if you are depressed and cant get up, then there is no point saying you must get up when you cant.

Tags
15 characters? attention seeking ep constantly groan gay leta smile b yr umbrella piss and moan prozac may be the answer prozac's no match seroxat then? tried that too - nope wah wah wah we all bitches
Back
Top Bottom